The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a plausible explanation/theory for this under the comments section of one of the KC new sites. It sounds reasonable, but of course I don't know anything firsthand. I don't think this has anything to do with Baby Lisa and if the explanation given is accurate, the wine never came home with DB anyway.

My opinions only.

May today be the day Baby Lisa is found safe:)

My understanding is that they do know who he is and it is just a red herring. Please do not hesitate to correct me if that is not accurate.
Just as I suspected. Just because he was 'unidentified' by the media, didn't mean he was unidentified.

Not to mention, if something did happen to baby Lisa while mom was drinking, it's possible she could have blacked out and doesn't remember what happened. Mom wakes up, baby is gone, and she truly truly doesn't remember a thing and says it's a kidnapping.

Blackouts can generally be divided into two categories, "en bloc" blackouts, and "fragmentary" blackouts. En bloc blackouts are classified by the inability to later recall any memories from the intoxicated period, even when prompted.

Could be possible...but I'm merely speculating as to what may have happened that night.

Mel
I know it's just speculations, but this would provide a scenario in which she didn't harm baby Lisa, but had a reason her timeline had gaps in it and she had trouble answering questions.

No purchase of paper plates or cups:

The manager, who wishes to remain anonymous, said, "I was initially misinformed. When I spoke with Fox 4 News the information I had was third hand. I hadn't seen the video yet.

"I've seen the video and the baby's mother [Deborah Bradley] was seen with an unidentified man buying a box of wine. She did not buy paper plates or paper cups," he said.

Asked if Debbie purchased other items, the manager said, "Yes, she purchased miscellaneous other items," but did not elaborate on what those items were.

"The time she [Debbie] came in was 5 p.m. the day the baby went missing. The two definitely came in together and purchased the items. The man looked younger, to me he looked like he was around 20," the manager said.

Snipped; BBM

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ng-1-week-update-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-case

Is there somewhere peeps are talking about the abandoned house being demolished? I can't find anything.

I will start a thread about the house being demolished.

.in the video here, captain young is on the phone --he talks about the wine purchase, and the 'mystery man' deborah was with.

..he normally doesn't address the details of a case-----but in this instance will, mainly for the sake of the store ( who wishes the media would go away ).

..basically---yes she was there, with a man.

..detectives know who this man is, and there is no "drama or scandal" going on.

..this is nothing that will help the case what-so-ever.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/11/po ... isa-irwin/

The man looked younger, to me he looked like he was around 20," the manager said.

interesting. Could it be our handyman, or teen neighbor?

It struck me as odd. Like she knew the baby wouldn't need the crib. I would have her bed ready for her to come home if I thought she was taken. I would never use it as storage.

It gives me Scott Peterson flashbacks.

:yow:

.in the video here, captain young is on the phone --he talks about the wine purchase, and the 'mystery man' deborah was with.

..he normally doesn't address the details of a case-----but in this instance will, mainly for the sake of the store ( who wishes the media would go away ).

..basically---yes she was there, with a man.

..detectives know who this man is, and there is no "drama or scandal" going on.

..this is nothing that will help the case what-so-ever.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/11/po ... isa-irwin/

OK. Doesn't that put an end to all the mystery about this "incident"? Buying napkins and paper plates and a box of wine. Legal in all states. Even if you have someone of the opposite sex with you. Period.

OK. Doesn't that put an end to all the mystery about this "incident"? Buying napkins and paper plates and a box of wine. Legal in all states. Even if you have someone of the opposite sex with you. Period.

As long as she didn't drink the whole box, sure. And there's no indication she was intoxicated at 4:00am. Which I would be, as my own leg is as solid as a firelog and I flop over after two glasses.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already busy packing up my house. Just skimming thru

I heard it with my own ears. Capt. Young said they know who the man is she was with at the convince store. The info provided would do nothing to further the investigation. FWIW

But one never knows why LE puts out certain info when they do.

She has a close family member just that age. A million innocent explanations.

It's kind of weird that there is no explanation given though. She's never mentioned this to the media when talking about the events leading up to that evening. :waitasec:

It's kind of weird that there is no explanation given though. She's never mentioned this to the media when talking about the events leading up to that evening. :waitasec:

I don't blame her. When the grocery store leaked the news suddenly she became a cheating alcoholic who killed her own child. If I was her I'd be very reticent with what I said to the media too.

She has a close family member just that age. A million innocent explanations.

Just to be clear, I do think she is innocent. Just thinking that if the wine guy is one of those two, it would show that one of those two probably knew the family well enough to be the intruder (knowing the family would mean familiarity with the house, routine, dads new job, etc). :twocents:

Don't get hung up on that. It might be she can't bear to touch the items and law enforcement stacked them that way.

Or like when my kids were in cribs, and I was vacuuming the bedroom, Id always put stuff in the crib to clear the floor - bouncy seat, diaper bag, anything that was in the way of the vacuum would go in temporarily.

Like you said, I think whoever cleaned up in the room after the LE came through just stacked it in there. Not sure mom is up to going in the bedroom and putting everything away again, at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms