GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

Ohh, damn. So so sorry, Alicia. RIP lovely girl, peace to your loved ones. :cry: :rose:

Senseless. Just so senseless. :(
My thoughts and prayers go to those who knew and loved Alicia.

I saw this on the news this morning but never new that she was missing. This makes me so mad. Dumped along the side of road like freaking trash. What the crap??? This isn't a high crime area.

When I blew it up, it looked sort of like wicker.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/11/07/me-confirms-body-found-in-trunk-is-missing-girl/

this link ^ confirms your thoughts:

On Tuesday, a road construction worker saw a rattan trunk along the side of Farm-to-Market Road 47, about four miles north of the town of Wills Point. When the man opened it he found a body inside.

this link also says that the Texas Rangers have now officially taken over the case. Anyone know why that would be?

I see over 60 RSOs in that area:what:

that rattan trunk really gives me the creeps.. that is not something you carry around in a car.

that means she had to have been in someone's home :furious:

also: they said the trunk wasn't there until the earliest on Monday which means she was somewhere else since Friday. That is just terrible.

I've known the Texas Rangers to take over cases where there are several victims of one suspect in several jurisdictions (such as the Railroad Killer), and also in cases where a member of local LE is a suspect in the case.

I've known the Texas Rangers to become take over cases where there are several victims of one suspect in several jurisdictions (such as the Railroad Killer), and also in cases where a member of local LE is a suspect in the case.

I am wondering if they took it over because it crossed jurisdictions?

It appears that 2 counties are involved, Hunt (where she was abducted) and Van Zandt (sp?), where the body was found. I see Hunt district attorney is involved so far.

I hope the presser answers some of these questions.

So what do city and county LE do? Traffic stops? lol

They're basically the state's major crime investigation bureau. It seems rather early for them to be taking on a case such as this. I have to wonder if they've found evidence linking her murder to crimes in other jurisdictions.

I didn't realize it was that easy to wipe an ipad and make them untraceable????

I didn't either until I read about it. Interesting to note is that in order to reset it, you have to connect it to another computer.

that rattan trunk really gives me the creeps.. that is not something you carry around in a car.

that means she had to have been in someone's home :furious:

also: they said the trunk wasn't there until the earliest on Monday which means she was somewhere else since Friday. That is just terrible.

Absolutely terrible! Looks like abducted, possibly raped? Then killed and dumped. (speculation on my part only)

She was so pretty and nice looking. She took good care of herself. I'm so sorry Alicia! RIP sweet girl. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back