TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way she needs to be brought home asap. If she is alive she is probably in danger if she isnt the sooner she is found less chance of losing evidence that could fry the perp.

They think (I believe Aunt verified) they found her body. He BF, BF dad, and BF dad common law wife have all been arrested. She was baby sitting.
http://www.myfoxlubbock.com/news/lo...kidnapped-Salinas/CoRm4MbcsEGWXsKRZHwopg.cspx

Then they found Kailee's body. mutilated and burned also - she's the one missing from her bedroom and found in cemetery.
http://www.mccookgazette.com/story/1697084.html

Given the history of extreme drug use, I just have a problem sending my hard earned money that way.

Does BD have a history of extreme drug use? I have not heard this stated by LE, her employer, or the Nursing Board. As far as we've been told in the published affadavit, she is alledged to have purchased drugs once. No history that I've seen of drug related arrests, no record with Child Protective Services until just last week when Kampfer said it was "routine" when a child was missing. I am not seeing any extreme here.

Is there a link to any source to confirm this "extreme drug abuse" please?

(OOps! I see that the moderators have already asked. Sorry!)

Wasn't the guy who was on NG who talked about the girls who said Hailey was interested in obtaining drugs named Michael Board? Is he a reporter? He was just on NG again, talking about Julie Ann Gonzales and it sounds like he puts his own opinion into every case. I thought he worked for a TV station in TX? He shouldn't be putting his own spin on things.

They think (I believe Aunt verified) they found her body. He BF, BF dad, and BF dad common law wife have all been arrested. She was baby sitting.

Then they found Kailee's body. mutilated and burned also - she's the one missing from her bedroom and found in cemetery.

The aunt also said that this man has been a friend for a very long time. Don't remember exactly how long but seems it was over 10 yrs.

http://www.myfoxlubbock.com/news/lo...kidnapped-Salinas/CoRm4MbcsEGWXsKRZHwopg.cspx

http://www.mccookgazette.com/story/1697084.html

The one they arrested was an acquaintance. Said something about posting on FB.

The aunt also said that this man has been a friend for a very long time. Don't remember exactly how long but seems it was over 10 yrs.

I thought she said the common law wife had been friends with the mother since she was 13 and she now 24? I think. Also I m not sure the boy was her bf but she liked him. The perps wife is the one that told LE they ran away--go figure that one----Why do these women stick up for these guys?

I keep wondering if maybe she DID run away, but I just can't believe it. She's young, and would have seen and heard her parents on the news. If she's the sweet little girl people say she is, then she more than likely would have came home or called them to let them know she was ok so they didn't worry.

On the other hand, I also keep wondering this. Could she and SA have been romantically involved? Behind everyone's back. If she were to have gotten pregnant and he did something to her?

Just trying to think - NONE of this is fact, and is completely my thoughts and ideas.

Hope Hailey does decide to come on home.

Does BD actually think her daughter would be putting her whole family through this on purpose? Is Hailey snacking in front of a tv laughing over the commotion she caused? No, if Hailey is alive and being held, there's panic.

Wasn't the guy who was on NG who talked about the girls who said Hailey was interested in obtaining drugs named Michael Board? Is he a reporter? He was just on NG again, talking about Julie Ann Gonzales and it sounds like he puts his own opinion into every case. I thought he worked for a TV station in TX? He shouldn't be putting his own spin on things.

Maybe it's his job to provide the color. Someone needs to confiscate his 64 count box...he is "coloring" the facts a bit too much, I think!:floorlaugh:

Two questions I wish the reporters would ask.
Where was SA on the 28th and have they brought cadaver dogs to the house and shed.

Yes, same Michael Board & he is w/ WOAI radio out of San Antone - and ITA he puts his own spin on things....I don't care for him at all.

This is just my own opinion.
At first I really wanted to believe BD was an innocent party in this mess.
I really didn't want to think as mom BD would be into drugs, lying etc.
Now I feel BD has never bonded right with Hailey.
Her responses are lacking the emotional distraught of a mom missing a loving daughter.
My gut is swaying me to think that BD had something to do with everything.
SA can't go down because she will also.......BD seems to be in survival mode to me. JMOO

Passionflower, I feel mostly the same as you.

If, in the end, I am wrong...then so be it. But right now, the way I feel is that Hailey's disappearance can be blamed on both BD and SA. And even though BD says that SA said this or that, I think this is BD's story.

Does BD have a history of extreme drug use? I have not heard this stated by LE, her employer, or the Nursing Board. As far as we've been told in the published affadavit, she is alledged to have purchased drugs once. No history that I've seen of drug related arrests, no record with Child Protective Services until just last week when Kampfer said it was "routine" when a child was missing. I am not seeing any extreme here.

Is there a link to any source to confirm this "extreme drug abuse" please?

(OOps! I see that the moderators have already asked. Sorry!)

Does anyone know if DD is being represented by a Guardian Ad Litem?

I researched and found that Texas may call them CASA...Court Appointed Special Advocate.

Is it a fact that he was removed by Child Protective Services?...Or has he been sent to live at Billie's brother's house.

IIRC...when she was on Nancy Grace that last time, NG asked her if CPS had removed him from the house and BD said that she had sent him to brother's house...but she saw him every day.

I am not trying to sleuth DD...Please don't hit the alert button!!!...

Just feel sorry for him...He is a victim in all this!

I am a GAL and I spent the morning in DJJ (Deptartment of Juvenile Justice)
court and I have to appear again tomorrow for my 13 year old client!
These kids are so sad. Sorry to go O/T!

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME!

Extreme can be defined on an individual basis. To me, once a day is extreme because I don't ever touch the stuff yet to those that do, they probably wouldn't consider once a day as extreme.

Facts are that LE states BD told them that they purchased drugs on a specific date. I am sure you are familiar with this. That's enough for me to form a realistic opinion.

Have a nice day.

I just want to point out that there is also nothing in the affadavit to indicate that BD purchases or uses drugs once a day. No problem, I just like to keep it factual, and I respect your opinion that even once is enough for you to consider it extreme! :seeya:

Here's an article full of some grim statistics...

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26600977/detail.html

Mark Klass made some very good points about protecting your self. Other than the obvious keeping windows and doors locked he said that you should be careful posting on the social networks.

I see people that have 300 or 400 hundred friends. There is no way these are legitimate friends and yet they will post and share all kinds of information with them. Also, a perp can get your address, and phone number off these sites. I have heard warnings about posting that you are going on vacation etc. He had good advice I think.

There has got to be a clue somewhere of where Hailey is.If SA did something that day she is probably somewhere during that 2 1/2 hr time frame that his phone wasnt pinging. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan