TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think I see a man in that SWAT suit...but what throws me off is that crazy walk and that swinging of the arms. Like others have said, its very hard to watch the surveillance because that is Missy's killer...just walking up and down the halls waiting for her to arrive. And while I wonder why the person wore that suit, as it would be a challenge to move around in it without experience doing so, I also realize that all the perp's DNA is contained inside that gear. There wouldn't even be a hair that would be at the scene of the crime. Big questions for me, other than who is that, is how did they get there and get away....and how did they get away with a bloody SWAT suit? You would think that just walking through the church and walking out the door would leave a bloody impression everywhere. What did they do with that attire when they were done? So many questions but no answers.
Ahhh... but the murderer had to get dressed in that outfit and hairs are so likely to stick. In the heat of struggle, they may land on the victim and be found by the ME. In some cases, a carpet fiber, in others it was hair from the pet cat. Sly MPD statements to the media... now in conjunction with the video help from the special Tarrant County unit in the same article... Could it be that the complete description of the suspect they allude to is actually a DNA profile and not what the public is assuming merely better height/weight measurements? I hope they have DNA and nail this person.

I wonder how detailed the description they have is. I assume they have height and weight nailed down. Do they know gender? Eye color? Hair?

I am sure it's quite specific.

If she didn't know the baby was a girl, why did she do a gender reveal?
Re: his reaction - maybe that's just his personality. Or maybe he got up at 4AM and could barely keep his eyes open, who knows. I took it that they did that cake thing for the kids, but I don't know. I had to chuckle because the oldest was less than thrilled at the cake outcome.

Also:

“Members of the Tarrant County District Attorney’s office recently completed a reconstruction of the video evidence in this case, which yielded a more specific physical description of the murderer. We do not plan to release those findings at this time,” the release stated.

:/ So, why would they not want to release a more specific physical description of the murderer?

Also:

:/ So, why would they not want to release a more specific physical description of the murderer?

I think it's because they don't need our help. They already know who it is?! Just a guess though....;)

Also:

Maybe they don't need to. If they know who the perp is, there is no reason to release that info. They'd only need to release it if they needed the public's help for an ID.

Also:

They generally only release information when they need input or help from the public. I am guessing they aren't releasing it because it fits with whomever they have in mind as the perp, so they don't need any help identifying that person. We probably won't hear anything else until there is an arrest.

Very interesting, this helmet really looks very much alike the one worn by the perp. Now was the perp into the paintball, or was it only a cheap way to obtain the gear similar to the one used by SWAT?

No idea, but the vest is very similar to some of the airsoft/paintball police tactical vests I've seen, too. They have those Molle straps that make the vest customizable with detachable pouches and such, just like what's visible on the killer's vest. (It's particularly clear that he has Molle straps on the back of his vest.) And you can buy those police Velcro patches as a set (large for back and small for front) from Amazon, too.

It will be interesting to see what comes next in this case. I sure hope they have something.

No idea, but the vest is very similar to some of the airsoft/paintball police tactical vests I've seen, too. They have those Molle straps that make the vest customizable with detachable pouches and such, just like what's visible on the killer's vest. (It's particularly clear that he has Molle straps on the back of his vest.) And you can buy those police Velcro patches as a set (large for back and small for front) from Amazon, too.

I see some sort of emblem above the police letters on the front of the perps jacket/vest in the video. Can't make it out. Not that it would be of value but I was curious about it.

Ahhh... but the murderer had to get dressed in that outfit and hairs are so likely to stick. In the heat of struggle, they may land on the victim and be found by the ME. In some cases, a carpet fiber, in others it was hair from the pet cat. Sly MPD statements to the media... now in conjunction with the video help from the special Tarrant County unit in the same article... Could it be that the complete description of the suspect they allude to is actually a DNA profile and not what the public is assuming merely better height/weight measurements? I hope they have DNA and nail this person.

The outfit is one of the issues I have with CT being the lone perp. Is she supposed to have gone to bed wearing her swatperp outfit? If she is supposed to have put it in on in the morning, that's going to take some time and wouldn't AT have noticed her dressed in SWAT gear as I don't exactly think that's how Mary Kay reps dress? If she dressed herself somewhat at home and then finished dressing herself at Creekside again that eats away at the clock with how early she'd have to leave. With AT as the lone perp, he at least has an excuse for being out in the area that CT alone doesn't have where her waking up and leaving the house before AT would stick out like a sore thumb.

Actually it's obvious that MB was extremely active and present in her children's lives. One of them even helped her frequently with set up at the camps in the morning, etc. It's not like the woman started a class at 5:00 a.m. and was gone til 11:00 at night.

I just want to be clear that I completely agree with you on this. My reason for commenting on the "absent wife/mother" motive was in reply to the "what motive could the husband have?" question. It was solely based on my interpretations of BB and a family member's comments to the media. Again, to clarify, it's not my personal opinion she was an absent mother/wife, it's my interpretation of how some of her family members may have viewed her. I have never met MB and I assume she was a wonderful mom.

The new thing is: Expectant parents who want to have a "reveal party" don't look at the results of their baby's test, but give it in an unopened envelope to a friend or a bakery or some kind of party planner who sets up the "reveal" so that everyone is surprised (including the parents).

Got it. Thanks! I haven't seen the video.

To anyone's knowledge, has there been any type warrant to search CT vehicle ? Searching for the obvious DNA from the crime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clipped from LilTexans: On Tricia's show, her guest said that AT had only started working with Missy about 5 weeks before the murder. That surprised me as I thought it had been longer.

The guest does not think AT was involved in the murder or had knowledge of it being planned.

I caught that too. My understanding was that they had worked together before the current Camp Gladiator venture. Perhaps he recently signed up under her as I believe there is a MLM aspect to this program. Maybe that's what she meant.

They had known each other for much longer but just did CG stuff for a short time. In the fitness world in this area everyone knows everybody. They've known each other for at at least a year or two. You can look on her FB pics and videos to see it.

I wish Midlo police could turn a bit British for a day. Here they can arrest "on suspicion of" so don't need to tick box all the "probable cause" stuff. Obviously the downside is sometimes innocent people get named in the media (though this has changed slightly since the Yeates case) but it also means the police can get search warrants more quickly and easily than they can in the US.

*I'm not saying our way is better, pros and cons, there are many negatives to it. But for this case it'd just be nice, for today, if they could zip in and arrest/question everyone we've discussed (and others!) and put a bit of official pressure on them, search their homes and vehicles for evidence etc..

I wish Midlo police could turn a bit British for a day. Here they can arrest "on suspicion of" so don't need to tick box all the "probable cause" stuff. Obviously the downside is sometimes innocent people get named in the media (though this has changed slightly since the Yeates case) but it also means the police can get search warrants more quickly and easily than they can in the US.

*I'm not saying our way is better, pros and cons, there are many negatives to it. But for this case it'd just be nice, for today, if they could zip in and arrest/question everyone we've discussed (and others!) and put a bit of official pressure on them, search their homes and vehicles for evidence etc..

This sounds like a recipe for a lynch mob in certain cases.

I see some sort of emblem above the police letters on the front of the perps jacket/vest in the video. Can't make it out. Not that it would be of value but I was curious about it.

I see what you are talking about. Like maybe a patch.

jacket.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member