Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it were true, once the whole of uk's eyes were on the case I would have thought the child wouldnt be able to keep it from their parents, also police surely would have picked up on a child lying

they also have the OAP witness to bribe if that were true as he said he saw him driving up and down the estate, don't know if it was also said they saw April in the car and he drove briskly towards the town centre?

Still bizarre that he would do this when he and his car where known to the locals and also to his ex girlfriends daughter who witnessed it, and by all accounts people were coming and going from parents evening and there were kids playing around and danger of being spotted by someone from indoors

Perhaps something happened and he didnt mean to kill her, like in the Tabak case, or perhaps he had some kind of mental breakdown

Incidentally in the Tabak case police had no evidence at all when they charged him IIRC, he ended up confessing to a priest whilst in jail before the trial

edited to add

Yes, that's the bit I don't get, he was a genuine family friends he took April out with his own kids crabbing and many have said no one ever doubted she was safe with him?

Not sure where bribery came into this convo, but I wasn't really thinking that.
It would be easy to phone a friend from back home straight after the event and spread the word that you've heard that its a white/pale/cream van that everyone's looking for. Then the word spreads.
Jmo, but I actually think that the child said "van" and an adult immediately assumed " white van" as they are so commonplace. The child said a van that was small upfront and big at the back - just like a LR Discovery.

Imamaze I thought it was EDs daughter by her new partner who was playing with April, I meant her and not VF the latter girlfriend

ED has stated that though her children had been playing with April they had gone in when this happened. It was another neighbours daughter who was a 7yr old she has been playing with VF's daughter also and it was VF who the girl reported it to. The news and police I think may have said she was another 5 yr old but she was in fact 7yrs old

was it confirmed that MB was actually helping in the search? I've seen it said a couple of times ??

I thought that if there was another vehicle that could have been of interest, it was a light coloured Landrover Defender 90 and not a Discovery?

Can anyone confirm this? I posted links yesterday of photos from Google Streetview which showed a silver/grey coloured Landrover Discovery parked behind the row of houses where April lived (obviously, the shots will be a couple of years old).

they also have the OAP witness to bribe if that were true as he said he saw him driving up and down the estate, don't know if it was also said they saw April in the car and he drove briskly towards the town centre?

the report in the mirror of the oap does not say who he saw or what the car was like or even if he saw April getting in the car, just that the kids playing there disappeared at roughly the same time as the driver did

This also contradicts reports that there were only two kids there at the time, but he obviously saw something

Thanks guys, put her on my list now :-) Ok you may be right about the child then Clutchbag. I hadn't read where they had said who she was.

Ima

Here you go

Childminder Mair Raftree, 41, said: “I was the first person Coral called. She was absolutely devastated. She was in shock. She was saying ‘April’s gone. She was put in a van. She was taken away’.”

April and best friend MH, aged seven, were playing on their bicycles near their homes when the van pulled up.

MH is the key witness and was able to give police a crucial description of the driver. April’s parents had been at a parents’ evening at her primary school to see April’s teachers. Supt John explained: “The children were playing in a small group originally, but just two of them were there when April went into the van.

MH is not a blood relative of MB. To confuse things even more Mair Raftree is April's Godmother and in the article, Elaine Dafydd & Rhys Dafydd's 5 year old child also has the initials ED

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/349748/Desperate-search-for-5-year-old-April-Jones

it sounds to me that he has been no help to the police at all...they have evidence thats why they have charged him, why doesnt he do the right thing and tell them where this little girl is.
cough up and tell them everything at least for the poor girls family so they can get some sort of closure...this makes me so angry.

ED has stated that though her children had been playing with April they had gone in when this happened. It was another neighbours daughter who was a 7yr old she has been playing with VF's daughter also and it was VF who the girl reported it to. The news and police I think may have said she was another 5 yr old but she was in fact 7yrs old
ok thanks, confusion rules but fact remains he was known on the estate and easily identifiable but no one has actually said it was him which i find strange

even some people are saying the woman who saw someone with a bin bag was him when this was never reported, just that she KNEW the person

Still bizarre that he would do this when he and his car where known to the locals and also to his ex girlfriends daughter who witnessed it, and by all accounts people were coming and going from parents evening and there were kids playing around and danger of being spotted by someone from indoors

Perhaps something happened and he didnt mean to kill her, like in the Tabak case, or perhaps he had some kind of mental breakdown

Incidentally in the Tabak case police had no evidence at all when they charged him IIRC, he ended up confessing to a priest whilst in jail before the trialedited to add

The police did have a dna sample from Tabak which matched to one found on Jo Yates.

The police visited Tabak in Holland and interviewed him -I think this around new year-as a routine procedure they asked him to give a dna sample.

They kept him under surveillance before they arrested him.

That was questioned

Indeed it was, by Tabak - who claimed the evidence had been fabricated by corrupt officials. This evidence along with other specimens of his dna (on Joanna's clothes, & recovered from his car boot) were presented in his court case & he was found guilty of murder.

If little April was abducted and has been murdered by MB, this is an horrific tragedy for her family, made worse (if that's possible) by the fact that the person charged with her murder was a friend/acquaintance of theirs.

I hope they can at least recover the body so her family can get some closure...

I honestly wish, they could just beat it out of him. What did you do with her MB??? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Indeed it was, by Tabak - who claimed the evidence had been fabricated by corrupt officials. This evidence along with other specimens of his dna (on Joanna's clothes, & recovered from his car boot) were presented in his court case & he was found guilty of murder.
Ok Rg and skigh, will leave it as I havent read too much on it but there is a blog saying he was innocent if anyones interested just google for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gege