GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popping in to learn the sentences. Has it started yet? Don't want to read 27 pages if we're still waiting! If it started, just say yes and I'll start reading! LOL

No sentences announced yet, Judge has gone off to consider - resumes at 2pm

An ear worm is something (like a song) you can't get out of your head/forget so I assumed a reverse ear worm meant the opposite, ie. you can't remember it
Yep but I couldn't see what it was in relation to...never mind

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I have Sky News on tv, sometimes switch to BBC but all they are talking about is that rotten 'Jihadi John' beast... almost nothing about Becky's sentencing :(

It probably won't make the news until the judge announces the actual sentences

Just popping in to learn the sentences. Has it started yet? Don't want to read 27 pages if we're still waiting! If it started, just say yes and I'll start reading! LOL

2pm for the actual sentencing, so just less than an hour away

I don't know what this means and it'll sure as heck confuse Beesknees! Can you elaborate, Joan?!

Well, this is like the 'problem' of the knees of the bees and the bollocks of the dogs...

I know the meanings of 'worm', of 'ear' and of 'reverse' but I haven't a clue about what

a 'reverse ear worm' means :laughing: :floorlaugh:

So does this mean that she has admitted to him that she was involved? Sorry for being dim, very confusing to me!

We don't know what she has said to her lawyer, it's confidential

The name of the poster lol

Well, this is like the 'problem' of the knees of the bees and the bollocks of the dogs...

I know the meanings of 'worm', of 'ear' and of 'reverse' but I haven't a clue about what

a 'reverse ear worm' means :laughing: :floorlaugh:
Thanks colour- my head really isn't working today

Ow don't keep making me laugh Beesknees it hurts my head

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I have Sky News on tv, sometimes switch to BBC but all they are talking about is that rotten 'Jihadi John' beast... almost nothing about Becky's sentencing :(

Yes it was a bad day for them to bump off Jihadi John. Clearly they didn't get the memo...

Ugh, the weather here in Bristol is rainy and windy. Today is definitely for snuggling under a blanket. Poor reporters outside court.

So I have time to speed read what was said in court this morning. Good! LOL

Get your tissues ready - we are supposed to feel sorry for all NM has lost. Not sure how successful his barrister thought that strategy would be!

I think SH will appeal her conviction.

This is the main reason I'm pleased she got the guilty on manslaughter. I think a murder conviction could be overturned on appeal fairly easily with the right QC.

Re JP, there are a couple of comments on the Bristol Post FB page that suggest she is in fact pregnant, and that she was in court today. So this does seem plausible. If she became pregnant around the time of the offence, she would be approaching the due date. Can anyone remember when she and KD were remanded in custody?

Re JP, there are a couple of comments on the Bristol Post FB page that suggest she is in fact pregnant, and that she was in court today. So this does seem plausible. If she became pregnant around the time of the offence, she would be approaching the due date. Can anyone remember when she and KD were remanded in custody?

I'd hope not, if the out drinking rumours are true!

Yet again, I feel so enormously sad for Becky's mum. And I find it very understandable if she no longer speaks to her ex partner. I really dont think I would be able to either, in those circumstances.

Extract from TW's victim statement

“The impact of having to deal with Becky’s funeral and burial has also led to difficulties between us and how we get on with Darren and Anjie, Becky’s Dad and stepmum.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-live-updates-6823671

“We have always had contact and been civil with each other because of the children. I have often been to their house for family gatherings and even went to their wedding.

“However, I find it very difficult to get beyond that Nathan is Anjie’s son. I know that Darren is also grieving but there have been times when we have clashed since Becky’s death.

“We had different views on the funeral and even now we have different views about the headstone – so the problems are ongoing.

There's also been a lot of posts from people saying she has been "out partying" and at the pub with her family. Lots of hearsay on some of the BP Facebook posts. JPs sister has been getting a fair bit of flack from folk on there too for some of her comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl