Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 19, 2017 graphic

Discussion in 'Holly Bobo' started by Harmony 2, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gee

Gee New Member

Thank you! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. jggordo

jggordo Well-Known Member

I thought it was ironic that when that cocky ex TBI agent Dikus was testifying he called the defendants in this case "idiots" when the truth of the matter is the "idiots" outsmarted him for years while the Bobo family waited for Justice.

It seems nobody wants to really go after the TBI for the mishandling of the case for years almost for political reasons. Stowe was the first one and look how quickly he was shunned and shut down. Had they focused more on the guys that everybody in town knew did it they could have possibly found Holly's remains at a time that there could have been forensic or DNA evidence. Look at how many homes were searched and damaged, lives ruined and not so much as an apology.

These guys could have been prosecuted by posters on T***ix sooner than the TBI.

JMO

3. Gee

Gee New Member

I believe she was hired by ZA's grandfather and is now paid by the state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. fridaybaker

fridaybaker Well-Known Member

BBM: Why Karen Bobo knew to tell Clint to go and shoot the man taking her daughter away? Huh? Why wouldn't a mother tell her son to shoot the strange man her son said was taking her daughter away???

5. mountainguy777

mountainguy777 Former Member

I think it's going to be ok. The state has done enough to put Zachary away for awhile. They all should be kept away from the public for many, many years.
    If my life was on the line, I'd want to speak. Tell the jury I'm
    Innocent. If Adams doesn't speak, we have to go with autry's story.

6. Yes, odd.

7. Plumeria5

Plumeria5 Well-Known Member

From this timeline, fifteen minutes elapsed between the scream and walking into the woods. Granted, the times may be off a little, but 15 minutes is a long time. There was conversation between them and Holly got injured. Seems like a very long time, an eternity for Holly.

http://www.fox13memphis.com/top-stories/holly-bobo-timeline/467508942

8. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

Yes, let me make myself clear. How did she go right to shooting him? How did she know it wasn't the bf? Was she afraid because of the spread of meth? Had there been prior issues? Had her daughter told her she had been followed? Why was that her gut? NOT so much that she shouldn't go to that conclusion but the why

9. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

An inmate who is in protective custody, who is only out of his cell one hour of every day, and then is only around others in the same protective custody, does not need to talk tough to protective himself from the general population/inmates.

And his 'tough talking' seemed to be centered around 2 things===getting a harsh message to Dylan to keep his mouth shut, and asking about personal salvation and forgiveness.

It did not seem like much of it was for jail cred.

10. kaen

We will never know what happened in that carport. I often want to know the how and why--I think I must hope that it will vaccinate me from bad things or something-- of these situations. 15 minutes is an eternity. DO we know when the first call to Karen was in that time frame. Makes me queasy to think she could have been saved.

11. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

Yes, yes, yes. Men who feel entitled to sex from any woman and are resentful that they cannot have any that they choose, so, they have to be punished and humiliated by these men. I so feel for Holly's family that these dirty men thought that they had a right to their lovely, clean and shining girl and threw her away like rubbish and just went on with their lives. I would bet that there are a few more victims of theirs, either hidden in those woods or if alive, too scared to tell.

12. Plumeria5

Plumeria5 Well-Known Member

From this link:

http://www.fox13memphis.com/top-stories/holly-bobo-timeline/467508942

April 13, 2011 – 7:40 AM

"Bobo's neighbor said he heard a scream as he left for work. He told his mother about it then left. Holly's brother Clint, who had been sleeping, says he did not hear the scream. The neighbor's mother called Karen Bobo at work about five minutes later." - Jackson Sun

From this timeline Karen first found out at 7:45 am.

13. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

I can absolutely relate to her fears and her reasons for reaching that desperate conclusion. She had a very striking and noticeable young daughter. She probably received unwanted, sketchy attention most of her life. It is hard to explain just how rude and intrusive some men can be when they take a fancy to your child.

Holly was beautiful, blonde, petite, vibrant and everyone in that small town knew it.

My daughter began modeling and acting as a young girl. She is very beautiful. As early as elementary school, we would see men leering, giving her lecherous looks, whistling, trying to speak to her. And it only got worse as she matured. Cars honking, pulling over to speak to her when she walks her dog. And she dresses very modestly, no make up, just staying under the radar.

We have had stalkers, both cyber and physical, and one man was arrested for following her to publicity events she was doing for a show. He was obsessed with her and it was the most frightening thing a parent can imagine.

I would absolutely tell my son to 'shoot someone' who he saw walking her away from our carport. In a split second I would say that. :eek:

14. kaen

He won't be in protective custody for long after conviction. I also think he needs to be the center of attention so he tries to get attention and adulation from people to puff himself up. Why else brag about your bond being bigger than other peoples.

15. UndiscoveredTruth

UndiscoveredTruth Well-Known Member

BIB: The bf had gone hunting on Holly's grandmothers property that morning and he had rang Holly to tell her some relatives (?) were questioning him about hunting on the property. He told them who he was and that he had permission to hunt there. Holly mentioned this to her mother that morning! That's how Karen knew, the person arguing with Holly and walking into the woods with her was NOT her bf as he was hunting on the grandmothers property! (Can someone else verify this is what happened please).

16. Struck me odd too. Almost like he took it personal...

17. Rayemonde

Rayemonde Well-Known Member

Do we know if Holly's body was dismembered? And if she was buried or just dumped in the woods.

18. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

My younger daughter who is not famous and not particularly beautiful, but attractive, slim, but with large breasts that just appeared suddenly when she was twelve years old, would wear big, shapeless sweaters because middle aged men would ogle her and sometimes say offensive things to her. She had stalkers too, at fifteen years old. One persistent one was warned by police, but nothing else done. Just warned and he turned up again two years later, when she was living back in my house, banging on my front door and calling she and I, the names that men call women who want nothing to do with them. He was more my age than my daughters, so I called the police again, and they gave him a lift home. Nothing else happened to him.

19. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Sorry - another long post - but you guys were busy again last night!

Does anyone recall the "time" they drove to the Shell station? I'd like to put it in the timeline. Wasn't it AFTER like 11am? :thinking:

Here's what I have so far on the timeline (if anyone can ADD the "actual" place of these pings - i.e. - 9am ping of Jason's - is at say - his house, or driving north to Shell station, etc., etc. I think it would help to better understand "where" on a map they were.

If you have a felony conviction - isn't it true you can't vote or serve on a jury?? Or am I thinking wrong?? :thinking:

and this emoticon is for Juan - :juanettes:
    if you look on the "More" part of emoticons here - you will see it says : juanettes :

Me too! That would be something to see!

You know - I forgot Karen had said that too - so maybe it was a good reminder to the jurors!!

Thanks for that link - I'll check it against what I have and will post an updated one for us.

I don't know the answer to this either - anyone know?

K - going to work on the timeline - see you all back here at 8:30am CT! :wave:

20. Fence Sitter

Fence Sitter Member

Just a little bit to add on to my previous post that i also think the defense really has not got much to prove innocence here, not even enough to prove reasonably doubt IMO.

The only bombshell that could come now would be Shane Austin rising from the dead to testify or Dylan Adams testifying. Although it would make for a pretty sensational case then, really, it would only be a bombshell in that they might add more details to the crime and perhaps incriminate Jason Autry in more than he admitted to being involved in. Nothing either of them could say now (dead or alive) if they testified would set ZA free because hes up to his eyeballs in it no matter who seems to tell the story or their warped version of the events that day. He is the only person on trial for these crimes right this moment so we need to remember that and stop looking to prosecute the others in this trial alone. Everyone will have their day in court.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.