2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
now Bill S says he does not think it raises doubt

I still can't get over the grown men with the snake...
Or the LEO and dispatch casual response to August calls...
JMO

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.
:seeya:

me too

there's a tropical storm down there somewhere
no Tropical Storm Arlene is over in the gulf on the Texas/Mexico border. But we all are getting residual rainfall every afternoon. Its getting dark here too - all up and down the state.

~Respectfully snipped & BBM (and thank you so much for doing this!)~
2:25

CROSS EXAMINATION BY LDB

He was then shown the phone records and asked to identify the calls made to his father. He agreed the calls are high-lighted. His father's number starts with 321. He did not believe that one was programmed into his phone. The 751 number was.

When he re-instituted contact with his father in 2008 - he did not tell his mother after he initiated the contact.

Which phone call was it in November? He did not know which phone call it was.

You did not remember it was in November of 2008 until you were reminded of that fact by your mother and wife? Yes, Mam.

That was not something you had an independent knowledge? Not until the December 11 call.

He knew the call happened, but he didn't believe it at the time.

He didn't prepare the statement, he just signed it in 2009. That was when he recalled the conversation occurred in November of 2008?

OBJECTION - OVERRULED

He remembered on 12/11 that he recalled the November conversation. At the time, he told him that he had urinated in the ditch and found the remains. He cannot say which call it was. He doesn't remember at all.

After December 11, he realized after talking to his wife and mother that the prior conversation occurred.

He told him the day of that that he was going to be on TV. Do you realize he did not appear on TV until December 19. Before that he wanted to keep a certain amount of anonymity.

REDIRECT EXAM BY JB

When you made the statement in 2009, that was when a Defense investigator found you?

OBJECTION - leading - SUSTAINED

He was questioned by a detective, Mortimer Smith

Has any law enforcement ever wanted to speak with you?

OBJECTION - OVERRULED

He has never spoken to YM. Doesn't even know who that is.

He knew nothing about this case prior to November of 2008.

OBJECTION - relevance - OVERRULED

He knew nothing about the case until 12/11.

How many calls did you have with your father in 2008? It was almost 3 to 5 calls a week.

His father has always said far fetched things.

OBJECTION - relevance - SUSTAINED

On 12/11 when your father called you, is that when you realized the significance of what his father said in November? Yes sir.

RECROSS EXAM BY LDB

Did your father tell you that he had taken the skull and put it anywhere in November of 2008. He did not tell him he had taken it from the scene. He told him that he had located the skull, contacted LE, there was a media blitz, that he was going to be on TV, that he had not seen him since he was 8 and he should look for him.

REDIRECT EXAM BY JB

Your father told you he was going to be rich and famous?

OBJECTION - OVERRULED

Yes sir he did.

Witness was excused at 2:44

Very important that RK told BS he was going to be on TV - when in November 2008 no one had even heard of him and LE did not seem to believe him and had not investigated his August reports thoroughly. LDB did show that BS had his dates mixed up.

it is 1425... recess should be winding up.. ((remember the rules... you all are doing great!))

Ack - I am missing everyone's comments because of work deadlines - but still watching the trial - will have to catch up with all your comments as soon as I can. Just cause I am working - must people call me on the phone and want to talk to me? I'm watching a trial here!!!

Remember JB answering a reporter that NO the Casey Anthony case would not define him.....wrong again JB

It's kind of eerie that skies have opened up everyday over that courthouse.

no Tropical Storm Arlene is over in the gulf on the Texas/Mexico border. But we all are getting residual rainfall every afternoon. Its getting dark here too - all up and down the state.

what? im in texas, near htown, didnt even know about tropical storm..

just goes to show im glued to this forum, to this thread, to web sluthes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member