VERDICT WATCH CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11
Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61 Thread #62 Thread #63 Thread #64 Thread #65 Thread #66

Last edited by a moderator:
So here we are, our very last thread, depending..
Over protracted delays of years the fire fades and I remember myself at the start, wanting so much to believe he was alive somewhere, that she had sold him, anything except his death.

Only for the Judge, that trial would have driven me insane and speaking Latin.
(hell am even reciting Latin in my head, all about tables.. mensa mensa mensam...)

I am relieved for Gannon's family that she is not testifying. To have her spin and spew her lies again would be an afront to them. Dr. Lewis and her full throttle defense of LS was more than any family should have to take. I was going to scream if she said that LS loved Gannon as a reason that she had to be insane one more time. I kept feeling like I was going to puke at how deferential she was to LS. She did not do a forensic evaluation at all. Thank goodness other people did to refute her junk science work.

Favorite answer on cross today was Dr. Lewis stating that she had the direct source about LS calling herself MS in her youth somewhere BUT (but, but, but) she would get it to the prosecutor later so they wouldn't waste time in court.

What can you say to that? OMG!!!

Favorite answer on cross today was Dr. Lewis stating that she had the direct source about LS calling herself MS in her youth somewhere BUT (but, but, but) she would get it to the prosecutor later so they wouldn't waste time in court.

What can you say to that? OMG!!!
I believe they allowed her a very kind professional out . I really was wondering about her testimony and the questions no one asked today in court,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump