Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
but would the old version of JA more closely fit the description given by Clint of the abductor than ZA? That is what I am wondering.

So much was made about the height difference and how Clint at first assumed Holly was talking and walking off with her BF and how ZA's appearance/build differs from the BF. Does JA pre-jail and time of abduction more closely resemble BF's body type?

It is my understanding that Clint was inside the house still when they were walking into the woods, looking out the window. When you are about a foot or more above ground level gaging someone's height it is even more difficult to measure.

If you are on ground level most people use their own height as a measure. I don't believe the height or build will be an important factor in the prosecution of these criminals.

In the end I believe over the course of trial they will turn on each other inevitably. We just have to be a little more patient and not all our prayers but some will come true.

JMO's

but would the old version of JA more closely fit the description given by Clint of the abductor than ZA? That is what I am wondering.

So much was made about the height difference and how Clint at first assumed Holly was talking and walking off with her BF and how ZA's appearance/build differs from the BF. Does JA pre-jail and time of abduction more closely resemble BF's body type?

Imo, tlca, CB's description fits ZA 6' 1" ht., much better than JA's 6' 8" ht.

The weight of the perp CB witnessed on the morning of 04/13/2011(180-200#) may have been overestimated due to the camos, imo.

The height estimate would have been much more accurate, imo, since he could compare it to HB's height. Although when CB first witnessed HB and the perp, they were both kneeling down. When he looked out the window the second time, they were a farther distance away and about to enter the woods..

http://www.wsmv.com/story/22123465/holly-bobos-brother-tells-his-side-of-the-story

Can you elaborate on why you think the timing was interesting ?

The one I find creepy is the one dated March 21, 2012 (his current profile pic) The background is a wooded area. It is well known that perps sometimes return to the scene of the crime. I realize the county is surrounded by forestry but I wonder if they could pinpoint that exact location somehow.

If I was LE, I'd be searching there for Holly's body.

Sure...

This is all my harebrained analysis from the perspective of put yourself in the psychopath's shoes....
Ok so "assume" JA murders or is involved in Holly's murder in April 2011. Even thought he is a career criminal, to our knowledge this is the first murder or first big time(media, community, etc) murder he is involved in, so all of 2011
he and his crew seem, except for standard meth-head behavior, a fairly low profile. Having Facebook activity and pictures floating out there at this time would be risky in case somebody recognizes them and remembers something. The point is that for this gang and JA, all of 2011 they are probably constantly looking over there shoulder. Then comes winter, the holidays, and the new year. Everyone relaxes a little over the holidays, and the new year invites a sense of new horizons, even for psychopathic murders right. Also, in early 2012 everyone is thinking the case is cold, no real leads or suspects at that time. JA starts to relax a little. Starts to feel like he needs for people to think he is a legit person with a Facebook picture and everything(psychopaths tend to try and gain your trust, it gives them a sense of power over you), so he posts the first of the three pictures, and its a pretty normal looking picture, you almost would look at it and say, hey this is a normal guy, right, not suspicious at all. Then a few weeks later, its going so good he starts to get cocky and posts the real JA picture...smirking, dark room, dark glasses, because a psychopath needs that kind of attention, however he also has a strong sense of self preservation (reference the whole
born again nonsense), so a few days later he he starts getting nervous about the real JA picture, and people being able to see right off that he is not good at all. Also the one year anniversary of Holly's disappearance is coming up, so the attention and public awareness will be increasing. March 20th, bang, he changes it to a picture of him in the woods but looking pretty normal, i.e. my take on it is that in that area, seeing a Facebook picture of a guy in the woods is normal, and if we didn't know anything else about this guy we would think, hey this guy was probably one of the search party or whatever. It gives the impression of a clean cut normal character.
That was kind of my take on it, rather than a picture taken from the scene of the crime as you suggest, although I could see something like that also and actually thought about that too. Who knows.

Not giving him more credit than is due, just that most psychopaths are cunning and IMO and would think like that. They have a strong sense of self preservation that is always being pushed or overcome by the need for attention/power. This IMO makes there actions somewhat predictable.

The "over there" post mentioning them as possible POI's in late 2012 indicates IMO that they kept a low profile for 2011, but in 2012 let their guard down and started bragging/telling the story.

Sorry my spelling is so bad, and Hope I didn't put anyone to sleep with this whole thing..

I think it would have been fairly easy for clint to judge the abductors height because he knows Holly's height and could see the difference as they walked.

hey all, just catching up here....at this point all i have to add is this really seems like an episode, (or storyline) of Breaking Bad....that horrible show that glorifies meth....As someone who had to deal with, on the outside, of an addict of the crap, let me say, it changes a person.
It seems to me that these guys had an "untouchable" air around them and things, with this drug involved, got way out of hand. i just cant imagine what poor Holly might have went through while these scum were in a "frenzy" as i can only assume they were in....makes me sick!:twocents:

Imo, tlca, CB's description fits ZA 6' 1" ht., much better than JA's 6' 8" ht.

The weight of the perp CB witnessed on the morning of 04/13/2011(180-200#) may have been overestimated due to the camos, imo.

The height estimate would have been much more accurate, imo, since he could compare it to HB's height. Although when CB first witnessed HB and the perp, they were both kneeling down. When he looked out the window the second time, they were a farther distance away and about to enter the woods..

http://www.wsmv.com/story/22123465/holly-bobos-brother-tells-his-side-of-the-story

What do you think of the possibility of it being Shayne Austin?

NT

It remains unclear as to whether TBI will wait until after a ruling on this injunction. Or simply go to the GJ to get the indictment.

This article kind of explains where it stands now.

JMO's

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140501/NEWS01/305010015/Prosecutor-can-t-comment-3rd-man

Just based on speculation.........

But I think the immunity deal issue will have to go before the Judge first before they can go to a GJ to indict him. Until the immunity deal is rescinded altogether I don't think they can indict him on anything.........yet.

JMO

It is my understanding that Clint was inside the house still when they were walking into the woods, looking out the window. When you are about a foot or more above ground level gaging someone's height it is even more difficult to measure.

If you are on ground level most people use their own height as a measure. I don't believe the height or build will be an important factor in the prosecution of these criminals.

In the end I believe over the course of trial they will turn on each other inevitably. We just have to be a little more patient and not all our prayers but some will come true.

JMO's

In the end Clint's general description isn't going to matter since they would all be equally guilty in the eyes of the law of AK. Each juror can make up their own mind which one they thought it was as long as AK is proven BARD for each one.

What is going to be important is the evidence amassed against all of them including SA if he is also arrested and charged with the same charges as the other two.

The jury will know that Clint never got to see the face of the original AK and really only saw him at a distance when they were almost at the wood line and even that was from the back. Clint may not have paid that much attention to Holly at the time if he was trying to figure out who the man was and was concentrating on him more instead. At the time Clint didn't know he was witnessing a kidnapping.

IMO

I have been reading "over there". I can't believe how long ago these guys were brought up!

It has taken me a good two months to read all the posts 'over there' and to say the least I have sure gotten an education on how forums shouldn't be run.

I have had to wade through hundreds of posts that are nothing but infighting to even find posts related to the case. I also notice 'over there' it seems to draw quite a few conspiracy theorists that are even quirkier than a lot of conspiracy theorists I've seen before.

I have read some doozies. Some believed at first that Holly never existed and then believed it was a hoax so the family could make money on selling t-shirts.:scared: Then it goes on to drug trafficking to those believing its all about owing someone money. Of course like most conspiracy theories there is absolutely no facts to be found to support any of them. Some of them 'over there' have posted night and day, wasting three years of their lives glued to that forum.:scared: And of course since it is an un-moderated forum you have a few Bobo bashers thrown in the mix.

It has taken quite awhile to learn who to scroll by and who's post to read.

I am beginning to believe those that started posting about the A-Train a year and a half ago were just running their 'mouths' 'over there' about what they knew but weren't going to the police directly to tell them. The very ones they should have talked to immediately....I don't think they were.

If the TBI has monitored that entire forum since its inception the officer or officers doing it have to be pulling their hair out when trying to determine what may be truth and what may be put out by liars who are only seeking attention and pretending to be 'in the know.'

While it is interesting to be able to see the posts written about the suspects 'over there' ..it also makes me very thankful for WS and how they run their site.

According to Nick Beres of TV5 Jason Autry has hired Fletcher Long as his attorney. Will link it when I get it confirmed. I read what good ole Nick writes with one eye closed. LOL But it was suppose to be on the 5:00 news.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...hosen-for-second-suspect-charged-in-bobo-case

https://twitter.com/NC5_NickBeres

Respectfully Snipped and BBM:

:seeya: Thanks for the update !

So ... JA retained a lawyer ... and we'll get to see the defense team in action at the next status conference on June 4.

snipped from : http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...hosen-for-second-suspect-charged-in-bobo-case

Attorney Fletcher Long said Friday that he, along with his Clarksville-based law partner John Herbison, will join Mike Flanagan in defending Jason Wayne Autry.

“The more I'm exposed to him, the more impressed I am as to how very innocent he is and how he has been caught up with something that has nothing to do with him,” he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBM: OMG ... for real ? JA is a career criminal, NOT a "choir boy" ! :banghead:

So, JA will have (1) Fletcher (2) Herbison and (3) Flanagan = 3 defense attorneys ...

I wonder how many will be left by the time this trial is over ?

:moo:

attorney Fletcher = easily impressed MOO

snipped from : http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...hosen-for-second-suspect-charged-in-bobo-case

Attorney Fletcher Long said Friday that he, along with his Clarksville-based law partner John Herbison, will join Mike Flanagan in defending Jason Wayne Autry.

“The more I'm exposed to him, the more impressed I am as to how very innocent he is and how he has been caught up with something that has nothing to do with him,” he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBM: OMG ... for real ? JA is a career criminal, NOT a "choir boy" ! :banghead:

So, JA will have (1) Fletcher (2) Herbison and (3) Flanagan = 3 defense attorneys ...

I wonder how many will be left by the time this trial is over ?

:moo:

Wonder where the $$$ is coming from. hmmmm

In the end Clint's general description isn't going to matter since they would all be equally guilty in the eyes of the law of AK. Each juror can make up their own mind which one they thought it was as long as AK is proven BARD for each one.

What is going to be important is the evidence amassed against all of them including SA if he is also arrested and charged with the same charges as the other two.

The jury will know that Clint never got to see the face of the original AK and really only saw him at a distance when they were almost at the wood line and even that was from the back. Clint may not have paid that much attention to Holly at the time if he was trying to figure out who the man was and was concentrating on him more instead. At the time Clint didn't know he was witnessing a kidnapping.

IMO

He also saw them kneeling in the garage and heard them talking. I wonder if he'd be able to distinguish whose voice it was. Eh. Probably won't matter like you said as to their innocence or guilt but I think the jurors would want to know (and us of course).

JMO

I think it was ZA who was at the home.

I think it would have been fairly easy for clint to judge the abductors height because he knows Holly's height and could see the difference as they walked.

Absolutely! Looking at photos of Holly and Drew, I don't think Drew (who Clint thought it was) is 6'8".

Just based on speculation.........

But I think the immunity deal issue will have to go before the Judge first before they can go to a GJ to indict him. Until the immunity deal is rescinded altogether I don't think they can indict him on anything.........yet.

JMO

Ocean, I think you're right. But I think this is the part that makes it kind of a sticky situation. I guess I'm wondering if the case of immunity could not be presented to the GJ at the same time of the other evidence in order to protect the identity of informant(s) until time for trial. And since the same Judge will rule on both matters, he honor the decision of the GJ on the immunity matter.

“To compel the defendant (the district attorney’s office) to come before the court and present evidence related to its ongoing criminal investigation into the disappearance of Ms. Bobo before charging decisions have been made risks jeopardizing the investigation by prematurely releasing facts or information to the public, persons of interest or other suspects,” the motion said.

I am wondering if Shayne's attorney is not playing CMA by getting it on record that he orchestrated his immunity agreement and that it was violated through no fault of his attorney.

JMO's

He also saw them kneeling in the garage and heard them talking. I wonder if he'd be able to distinguish whose voice it was. Eh. Probably won't matter like you said as to their innocence or guilt but I think the jurors would want to know (and us of course).

JMO

I think it was ZA who was at the home.

I think it was Adams too, n/t.

I doubt he got a chance to hear either of them well. He couldn't make out but only two words Holly said and maybe the perp was talking even lower than she was.

I have always wondered if the two words he said he heard were actually two different statements. Such as "No." "Why?" As if to say...no.... why are you doing this.

JMO though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member