GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
im suspicious he killed the girls earlier hid them in the basement and he was already starting the staging when he face timed nk on the bed with no sheets.
he told her he was washing the kids bed linen?...in the evening?....when they were supposed to be sleeping in them ?:oops:

moo
The detectives told him they thought the girls were killed before Shannann came home but did not elsborate why. What you just stated is probably one of the many reasons they think that.

im suspicious he killed the girls earlier hid them in the basement and he was already starting the staging when he face timed nk on the bed with no sheets.
he told her he was washing the kids bed linen?...in the evening?....when they were supposed to be sleeping in them ?:oops:

moo
Makes sense to me. I could see why he would want to wash the sheets immediately. He talked about Shanann wanting to wash the sheets to "get the airport off them." Maybe he wanted the sheets washed to get the death smell off them. He did say they were smelly. Imo

Oh, boy. I imagine how much sympathy you got instead...

About Scott Peterson, the detective said to Amber Frey, "he lies even about his lies". I think it is more that just need for sympathy. Some weirdness that has no name yet.

The reason my ex-liar told me about his "dead" ex was to explain that we looked very much alike, hence he fell in love with me on the spot. I remember him telling me about her "quiet gravesite". And then I met her.
Wow, you seem very savvy and intelligent, the wrong woman to play games with.

PDF Pg 39 - I entered the home with Jayne and her K9 (a cadaver dog). As we moved through the home, Jayne explained what type of scent the dog alerts to. Jayne mentioned several times that the dog alerted to areas where there may have been some sort of trauma or struggle such as an argument, explaining that scent from people, pools and collects in areas. Jayne’s dog was later taken to Chris’s work truck, which was parked just east of his home. Jayne stated that the dog detected but gave no hard command, however, the dog did not enter the vehicle, and the doors were closed.

PDF Pg 40 - While in the home, a track dog was asked to enter, as there had been some indication from the cadaver dog that a struggle or argument may have ensued. Jeff Hiebert and his K9 entered the home. Jeff stated that his dog showed interest in the unmade bed in the basement and an area just below the stairs, but did not do any final trained alerts. We exited the basement and went upstairs to the garage. No indicators were noted in the garage and we exited the home.

Thank you PommyMommy! Ok, I had the wrong word, no wonder I couldn't find it! Not distress, but "trauma" or "struggle" are sort of similar concepts. I missed that they switched dogs, however. So maybe my theory doesn't work if the "track" dog was the one to show interest in the bed. :confused::oops:

I'd rather suspect that NK was into this kink, and that in 2017 she Googled Shanann because Shanann was a beautiful woman.

You might be onto something but DP is a *advertiser censored* genre that includes 2 guys and 1 girl. So I wouldn't think NK would have an interest in Shanann.

I really hope the new evidence provides more insight into NK and CW, particularly their communications

Here is the t-shirt Shannan was found in, I believe.

It is part of Victoria’s Secret sleepwear.
That looks just like it, IMO

The dog showed interest in an unmade bed in the basement and an area 'just below the stairs'.
Maybe he tossed the soiled sheets onto the basement bedding?

The shirt was all one color. It can't be the same shirt that was pictured on Radar on line. It was definitely described as a dark color. It was not multicolored.

It wasn't described as a dark color. From page 3 of autopsy:

"The decedent is received in a sealed body bag...clad in the following items:
* A purple t-shirt
* A pair of blue underwear
* A black bra"

I’m coming into this conversation after watching the video of CW’s polygraph and interview. I’m not sure if this has been discussed but I’m wondering if anyone saw the part where he was waiting alone In the room after his test and he grabbed his phone and watched videos of shanann and the girls. I find it disturbing any thoughts from anyone?

Is the bodycam video released of the neighbor when he said this? I can’t find the actual video.

Toward the end, Watts leaves the room to speak with a detective outside. Trinastich turns to Coonrod and says, "He's not acting right."

Trinastich goes on to tell Coonrod that he often hears the Watts fighting verbally. The last time he heard them fight was before Shanann Watts went to North Carolina, he said.

"To be completely honest with you, my wife and I were wondering when she was on vacation if something happened, because I've heard them flat-out screaming at each other at the top of their lungs, and he gets crazy," he said.

agreed. If he was on a roid rage wouldn't he had black circles under his eyes from the lack of sleep?
Emotional hangover?
He looks like he never slept better during the now infamous porch interviews.
He did look well rested yet Nichol talked about how he never slept. I think she said he sometimes got only four hours of sleep. Yet in jail all he seemed to do was sleep. Maybe he had a 5 week long intense manic episode leading to the murder followed by a crash. He seems to fit a huge variety of mental health disorders but not enough to settle on just one. Psychologists will have a field day analyzing this guy. Maybe they will have to invent a whole new disorder for him. Imo

I’m coming into this conversation after watching the video of CW’s polygraph and interview. I’m not sure if this has been discussed but I’m wondering if anyone saw the part where he was waiting alone In the room after his test and he grabbed his phone and watched videos of shanann and the girls. I find it disturbing any thoughts from anyone?
I just posted same thing a bit ago. I find it so weird after we know what he did to them. I believe he did it to play along that he missed them. I think he actually believed he passed the polygraph and everyone was believing him and he would get away with it. The female detective was amazing and played him so well.

You might be onto something but DP is a *advertiser censored* genre that includes 2 guys and 1 girl. So I wouldn't think NK would have an interest in Shanann.

I really hope the new evidence provides more insight into NK and CW, particularly their communications
Internet searches are not always liable since sometimes people will be viewing one thing while accidently clicking on something else before doing something else.

So maybe we are wrong or she was confused.

Since one day she searches starting a relationship with a married man. But the next day she wants to see threesomes?

So she may be a different type of mistress. But I also know that the state had carte blanch to exploit her supposed searches without her having a lawyer to dispute certain things.

So maybe Jim searched some things about threesomes.

But she let it slide because it was irrelevant and she was tired of explaining her situation. Jmo. Even though I can be totally wrong as well also. Idk.

I wonder what CW's diehard fangirls and his family think of the fact that it was INVESTIGATORS who initially proposed the theory that Shanann murdered or hurt the girls. Not CW. And he initially denied that was the truth before suddenly and quickly embracing the theory.

That's pretty transparent. Pretty obvious that he latched on to an out provided by a third party rather than finally confessing of his own volition to what "really" happened.

Will they be able to understand that logic?

Probably not. They haven't been logical thus far.

That photo signifies he was all done with his past life. He felt good and wonderful and shared that feeling with NK telepathically.

Yep - he was feeling untethered and free. Probably felt like things were finally looking up for ol’ Chris. Little did he know that about one minute later he’d find out that Nicole was at his house blowing up his spot and police were on the way. Woops! He certainly didn’t get to revel in his bachelorhood long - hope that 2 hours of freedom was worth it for him.

They said that too, but no I'm thinking of something about the dogs. Alexa is the name of the voice for an Amazon home device of some sort. From what I gather it's something like the voice of Siri on an iPhone. You can play music or order things online from Amazon saying "Alexa order this". There is a video SW posted of the girls asking Alexa to "play Elsa music" and instead of playing the music from Frozen it adds Elsa to their shopping list or something. I don't completely understand the purpose of this device other than it seems like a fun toy and I have read in other cases it is always listening/recording you so may record crimes, sometimes? IDK. Sounds like a major invasion of privacy to me but what do I know...
Wow, thanks. Seems like the perfect thing to have in your house if you are planning to commit a crime. What a big dummy.
But maybe the dogs did sense something like that down there. I wouldn't be surprised if he brought NK down there for sex. They didn't seem like they exercised too much control. Imo

Yeah it just continues to boggle my mind. At first I did wonder if he went into some kind of steroids/super caffeine over dose rage but then watching his interview with police like damn I don't know /what/ is with that guy. I keep thinking he has some form of autism and I don't know what else. I feel like he must really compartmentalize and almost convince himself the lies are reality but I'm just grasping at straws because none of it makes sense to me. I would never, without knowing what happened and all the evidence and watching the interviews after the fact, peg him for a guy who might murder his whole family.

Earlier in the case, I did wonder if Shanann actually did snap and kill the kids but watching his interview and awkward covering, yeah I don't think so. I do wonder if he won't face that he "hurt" them from the way he phrased things -- like he wanted to believe he gave them a painless death somehow? Some of his denials seem to emphasize not "hurting" them. Again, I may be really stretching but its all so weird.

I can see how people are questioning if his dad is coaching him too but I just don't think so. Again maybe I'm trying to make as much slightly less horrifying sense of it as I can and not wanting to think even more people were involved in this, but I still think it's possible for them to have had their own reasons to be doubtful of Shanann and want to believe their son. She doesn't have to have always been perfect, chill and easy to live with angel to still be a tragic victim in this. Like others said, I'd love to read some kind of official psych evaluation of this dude and how a professional would describe him.
The videos I have watched made by psychologists say this is not about an unhappy marriage in the classic sense. They describe him as a sociopath lacking the “gene” that makes us feel a responsibility to do good for others, he does not have the guilt when he does not do good. He cares about how others see him though. When he met someone and had the opportunity to cheat that is not necessarily because he was miserable at home. They described him as problem solving by murdering his family, it was not a result of any festering rage. If it was from rage you would expect to see regret and grief following but none of that is seen. In the police interviews they asked him what he was thinking and his response was how he let his family down, mom, dad, sister, co workers. He never once said anything about never seeing his girls again, never cried over his loss, he did cry at the thought of co workers helping to recover the bodies. All evidence that he does not bond and feel emotions internally, people are like objects.

I wonder what CW's diehard fangirls and his family think of the fact that it was INVESTIGATORS who initially proposed the theory that Shanann murdered or hurt the girls. Not CW. And he initially denied that was the truth before suddenly and quickly embracing the theory.

That's pretty transparent. Pretty obvious that he latched on to an out provided by a third party rather than finally confessing of his own volition to what "really" happened.

Will they be able to understand that logic?

Probably not. They haven't been logical thus far.
Just a wild guess but they've probably moved on to blaming the district attorney and setting up a support group for NK. I can picture that. MOO

Yes disturbing for sure. I believe it was MsBetsy who stated he only did it as he knew he was being watched. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD