TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some have said the car would have a tracker if bought or leased...not sure how this works, sounds kind of illegal. But handy for police.

Maybe she was hanging around to catch ex coming or going if he was ignoring her?

I would think a complex like this i.e calling itself “luxury apartments”would have cameras on all exits.
I agree, but just because we haven't seen any additional video does not mean LE doesn't have additional video. (I hope that makes sense!) For example, we know they said they have video of her exiting her vehicle, but we've never seen that video (nor do we know what time it was).

I agree, but just because we haven't seen any additional video does not mean LE doesn't have additional video. (I hope that makes sense!) For example, we know they said they have video of her exiting her vehicle, but we've never seen that video (nor do we know what time it was).
If no one knew where she was, I would have to believe a tracker helped find her vehicle. How else so quickly? Of course, I wish we knew what time she was seen exiting her car. If she was just arriving around 5:50 then where was she since 1?

I was just thinking if we agree she was intoxicated by alcohol or drugs (still not sure) maybe she contacted the ex? You know some folks get tipsy and then call exes to get back together, maybe she saw something on SM to make her desperate to go see him. He does not take her calls and ignores her so she goes to his apartment. This is all a crazy speculation on my part. I have read the relationship was on and off but do we know when the last time they were "on" was. Was it recent in the last few weeks? Months?
I don't think she was intoxicated. The frame rate of the video is different from the play-back rate at normal speed. This makes it appear as if she is stumbling or staggering because the motion is skipping "frames" your brain expects to see.

The only facts we have is that she skipped work.

She went to the apartment building on her own.

She was speaking with someone on the phone.

She hasn't been seen or heard from by her family since then.

I chuckled, yes I agree it would be "on" that day? What would make her blow off work to spend the day with him? She would have to understand she would likely lose her job, right? They were trying to reach her and she did not take the calls?
I am curious about the nature of their relationship as well. It also makes sense why she would not tell family, friends or the babysitter she was visiting the ex, if everyone considered it a "bad" relationship.
Work stated she left for lunch at 1, the babysitter said she spoke to her at 3 or 4 and they spoke about her new job at the car dealer. Did she give the babysitter the impression she was at work at that time? Do we know if she was caught on CCTV arriving at the apartment? Was she there since right around lunch or was she just arriving at 5:50?

Police have not released any information about when she arrived at the apartment, only that they are interested in what happened after she left the elevator lobby at 5:50PM.

One of the reasons I wondered if this is something about money is that she possibly blew off her job to spend time with the ex-boyfriend. Did she have some idea that he would help her financially? I did read that work tried to contact her when she did not return from lunch and she did not answer. Her mother spoke to her at work at noon, and her mother spoke to her manager later in the after noon when she was not at work.

I recall the babysitter said that she spoke to Prisma during Prisma's lunch break, that it was between 3-4, they discussed work at the car dealership, and that Prisma would collect her son at the normal time of 7:40PM. Was Prisma complaining about work?

On the surface, it looks like she chose to skip work, ignored calls from work and perhaps from her mother (we don't know, but her mother did speak with her manager), she was not held against her will at 5:50PM but there's something "off" about how she walked, and after she leaves camera view, she vanished.

I haven't seen any information about when she arrived at the apartment. Is there a link, or is it just a statement that they know she arrived, or drove?

I haven't seen any information about when she arrived at the apartment. Is there a link, or is it just a statement that they know she arrived, or drove?
I’m not sure I understand your question. But I will try to answer what I think you are asking.

We know they have video of her exiting her vehicle where it was found. We don’t know anything more about that (no time given, don’t know if there is video of her parking, don’t know if there is video of her driving, etc).

The vehicle was parked nearby (within easy walking distance) where she was seen on video (that we have all seen) standing/pacing outside the apartment/garage elevator while talking on the phone. We know that video has a time stamp of 5:50pm. We don’t know if that time is accurate. We don’t know if they have more video of her (though we assume they do).

I wonder if someone drugged her at lunch. Then she goes to drive back to work, became disoriented and lost. She may even have stopped and passed out or slept. She may have been driving in the ex-bf's neighborhood and recognized it, stopped to get help from him. Just another theory.

I have a hard time believing that this motivated, hardworking mom just disappeared. And the babysitter called police not just grandma or other family; the babysitter knew this is totally out of character for Prisma and something is very wrong.

Where is her phone? No phone activity since 5:50pm at the elevator?

The police say that there's no indication of a crime scene in the garage. Does that mean that Prisma left with someone willingly and could have been harmed elsewhere? If she left with her ex after a visit, wouldn't they both be in the video together? If it was a random attacker, where would they put/take her so she couldn't be found, without using a vehicle?

Some have said the car would have a tracker if bought or leased...not sure how this works, sounds kind of illegal. But handy for police.

Maybe she was hanging around to catch ex coming or going if he was ignoring her?

I would think a complex like this i.e calling itself “luxury apartments”would have cameras on all exits.

I had heard of this being done at car dealers who finance the car also, it's so then can repo the car if you don't pay.

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing that this motivated, hardworking mom just disappeared. And the babysitter called police not just grandma or other family; the babysitter knew this is totally out of character for Prisma and something is very wrong.
Yet the babysitter haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary about the conversation they had around 3 or 4 p.m. By then Prisma was supposed to be back at work.

If they have video of her exiting her car and the video of her near the elevator I would assume they may have video to the entrance and exit of the garage. Was she seen leaving as a passenger in a car?

I have not seen a link stating that there is video of her with or at her car, only that there is video of her at 5:50PM and that her car was located near the area where the video was recorded.

Does anyone have a link to "video of her at her car?"

I have watched the video over and over and over. I am now wondering if she is actually hanging up the call rather then looking at a text or something before she goes around the corner. She turns her head and her hair drops so you cannot see if she is still talking but she does let the hand holding the phone drop to the side so I think she has definitely disconnected the call. I am also still on the fence about whether she is woozy or not. I think everything looks in slow motion and do wonder if this has something to do with the video. I did recently work in Baltimore City for 6 years so saw lots of folks on the streets with problems so can see similar movements but just not sure if it is the same. Has it been stated if she has had problems with alcohol or drugs? I am curious about what would cause her to walk off the job at lunch? We do not know too much about her job history and she did leave a job at a law firm not long ago which is very curious to me. She has a son to take care of so I would think a job at a law firm would have good benefits, provide better hours and more room for growth than a car dealer. MOO

I'm thinking he said, "Meet me at my car". And that's where she turned to go.

I have not seen a link stating that there is video of her with or at her car, only that there is video of her at 5:50PM and that her car was located near the area where the video was recorded.

Does anyone have a link to "video of her at her car?"

I have not seen a video. I believe and I will go back and look it was stated in an MSM article that there is video of her exiting her car but the video has not been released.

My understanding is that the phone call at 5:50PM is unrelated to her disappearance.

Are you thinking that the ex-boyfriend is responsible for her disappearance and he told her to meet him at his car?

I absolutely feel that she was talking to the ex Bf on the phone. I think l e wants to investigate this as quietly as possible and that is the reason they said what they did. I've seen it in other cases.

I have not seen a video. I believe and I will go back and look it was stated in an MSM article that there is video of her exiting her car but the video has not been released.
"Mesquite Police Sergeant Mark Bradford says security camera footage shows Reyes exiting her car and walking off-screen. He says that’s the last time she was recently seen."

The above can't be true, since she was seen in the garage video later than that.

Mesquite Police Search For Missing Mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member