Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42

Thread #43 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43
Thread #44 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44
Thread #45 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

I will keep posting the information as soon as we are certain everyone understands who they cannot identify. One more time:

REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Please continue discussing William's case here.

Thread reply bans are in place for members who have made personal attacks against other members and for members who insinuate the foster family either have involvement or are covering up.

:D

Seriously now, his son?

‘From his house directly opposite William’s grandmother’s former home, an elderly man named Paul (surname withheld for privacy reasons) and his son, Sean, have watched long-time friends and neighbours slowly drift away from Benaroon Drive.’

Nocookies
William Tyrrell: fear in Kendall where little boy disappeared
3 September 2016
Hmmm... just a random thought - could PS be protecting a family member?? JMO

From Taylor Auerbach Twitter just now

BREAKING: Convicted paedophile Tony Jones - a person of interest in the disappearance of #WilliamTyrrell - has been charged with having custody of a knife in a public place and possessing/using a prohibited weapon

I think there's two reasons why you wouldn't spill essential, vital info in a missing child case: your family member was involved, or you fear the perpetrator more than you fear any kind of legal complications from not telling.
It could be both. He could have thought his close family member was involved AND he was afraid of him?

Hmmm... just a random thought - could PS be protecting a family member?? JMO
This^^^ is the fist thing that rings true about his weird inconsistent testimony. JMO

It would also explain why he brushed off his ill brother who needed a ride home from the hospital. Maybe protecting his son and being there to watch things unfold was a bigger priority?

I was just taking a google walk around Benaroon Drive (for the millionth time) and I noticed the clear view to FGM's patio from the road on the hill just up from her house and Savage's house. Was actually looking for the house that the police were raking next to in the footage on the previous page.

Much of the back garden where the children were playing can be seen clearly also.

Just going to put that view here, in case we want to look at it further at some point.

zx9.JPG zx91.JPG

Last edited:
Mr Chapman told Det Sgt Beacroft during an interview that he had heard a noise he thought would have been the postie.
When he went outside to investigate, Mr Chapman saw a vehicle with a child in the backseat, up against the passenger side back window and his recollection was the child was wearing a Spiderman outfit.

"I walked up the hall, I opened the front door, and walked out on to the front veranda, put my hand on the rail to walk down the steps and this vehicle had come around the corner and I wasn't paying much attention until I heard gravel run, from running down the bank into the, into the drain," Mr Chapman said in his statement.......................

Mr Chapman told officers before this, he was out in his backyard tending to his chickens. He said he would have returned back inside his home at about 10.15am. He said he heard the cars he described at about 10.45am.

New images released of William on fifth anniversary of disappearance

I noticed at the end of the video in this article that Frank Abbott was "sleeping in a van on a nearby property in September 2014 which was recently searched by detectives". (at around the 2:48 mark)

Lia doesn't say caravan - she definitely says van. Nor does she say he was living in a caravan, just that he was sleeping in a van.

Revealed: Man Questioned Over William Tyrrell Breached Restraining Order

Last edited:
I noticed at the end of the video in this article that Frank Abbott was "sleeping in a van on a nearby property in September 2014 which was recently searched by detectives". (at around the 2:48 mark)

Lia doesn't say caravan - she definitely says van. Nor does she say he was living in a caravan, just that he was sleeping in a van.

Revealed: Man Questioned Over William Tyrrell Breached Restraining Order

Definitely says van, however in the recent podcast she says that he was living in a caravan in September of 2014

Definitely says van, however in the recent podcast she says that he was living in a caravan in September of 2014

Another thing I noticed in that podcast is when it said he walked everywhere. Maybe sometimes he couldn't walk all the way home - back to the caravan - from wherever he was.
He claimed to also have walked to the hospital when he was having a 'heart attack'. I guess he didn't have a phone.

I was just taking a google walk around Benaroon Drive (for the millionth time) and I noticed the clear view to FGM's patio from the road on the hill just up from her house and Savage's house. Was actually looking for the house that the police were raking next to in the footage on the previous page.

Much of the back garden where the children were playing can be seen clearly also.

Just going to put that view here, in case we want to look at it further at some point.

View attachment 203903 View attachment 203904
Great pictures whose driveway is it in front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa