Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Feistyomi ... and oh how we appreciate your perspective. Gannon is a hero!
  • This precious sacrificial lamb, exposed the wicked evil that is TS, and no longer will she roam the earth deceiving society,
  • His parents are now united in their love for him,
  • His father was freed from her clutches,
  • His mother vindicated from enduring TS's ongoing smear, manipulation and infliction of pain,
  • His sister was spared further abuse and possibly a similar fate,
  • Countless people all around the world are embracing his beloved family with compassion and support,
  • Gannon enlightened our hearts to the ability to love and little boy we never met.
  • And although WS members disagree from time to time, we are united in our outrage against the evil that ended his life.

And that is just a start ...

GANNON...

We should take our comments

Sharing our sorrow, and at least put them
Into safekeeping somewhere

let them be remembered,
not the forensics
That’s all about Letecia...

BBM:

Not only am I convinced this goes to trial, I'm convinced that she'll insist upon testifying.

She's going to be taking that stand. Nobody's going to tell her she can't talk!

TS knows her constitutional rights...and she's getting sick and tired of them being violated constantly.

Everyone in that courtroom is going to owe her an apology by the time this trial's over.

When you lay it out that way, I start to feel like this is one of those "send Excedrin Migraine to her legal team" moments.

Imagine how many times and in how many ways they'll have to (try to) tell her "no".

Interesting.
The Escambia Alligators might be a bit of general military lore spread by those having been stationed at Pensecola.

Is that a polite way of saying it is a tall tale, like snipe hunting? :p

This entire post makes sense to me. Did I not read somewhere early in this thread that women murderers often choose water as a place to stash their victims?

I think she scoped the area online, knew she was going to be driving through, headed east, at night. She pulled over, threw that suitcase over the concrete wall, and headed out. It took her 2 minutes max. MOO.
I’m leaning towards a simplified theory such as yours, know way would I entertain a walk on those rocks in the dark of night. And, it probably never occurred to LS that MULTIPLE agencies deploy crews to manage the highways and bridges, VIP factor and let’s throw in local maintenance/yard crews, and state prisoners for cleanup.

Gannon...

This one, I really like...does that mean really

old as in, anything newer than,even better...

I’d be checking any relative’s obituary, at

this point,

she HAS done this before...

genetics, accomplice?

If she has done this before I’d be shocked. It’s not that I don’t think she’s evil enough to. But she was soo sloppy and left a trail of evidence as she ran around in a panic trying to hide and lie and cover up her wicked deeds. If she had done something like murder before, poor Gannon would still be alive bc she would have already been incarcerated. I think she’s been abusive her entire life, but I’m fairly certain that this is the first time that it arose to murder.jmo

and I’m probably understating this........ she’s and idiot

Last edited:
It's a good thing LS skipped the Starbucks meeting. No telling what kind of danger Leigh Egan would be in. Knowing what LS is capable of. Especiallly since the Polygragh story is more than likely a load of hogwash. Just like the rest of the confabulations thus far. I'm sure Leigh is very smart,and takes precautions just in case but still. LS got out of her hand cuffs, and did serious harm to a correctional officer. MOO
The suicidal ideation, pregnancy and hospitalization is pathetic! And HH's role in that sick charade speaks volumes of her inability to resist TS's manipulation and then actively participating.

I express this realizing that she is a victim of her mother's evil. But by the same token, she knows right from wrong, and just like the rest of society, she is still accountable for her behavior.

I'm here for Gannon and for justice for him. I'm so sad for the total devastation his parents must be going through. God bless them.

As much as I want to know, I'm kind of doubting anything else will be unsealed soon, but I would love to be wrong.

May justice be cruel for the murder of this sweet, innocent child.

Just wondering if anyone can explain what will happen at the next Court Appearance of LS on 14 April?
Will the Prosecution officially record for the Judge, and Defendant, the new charges added, or will it involve more than this ???
TIA xx

So very sad for Gannon, and his family who loved him so dearly ..... I kept checking to see that he had been "Found" and in my head I knew he we deceased, but my heart so desperately wanted to believe he was still alive... RIP

She will need to be arraigned on the new charges. I don't believe she has been since they were just added on last week. She will then be able to enter pleas to the charges (presumably not guilty). They may argue bail (in vain) and then set the preliminary hearing.

Since the discovery, I've branched out readying other forums (wow, the wild goose chase of rumors...) but I've seen dialogue on hoping T pleads guilty.

While a trial will be painful, I really really hope that Michael Allen and Dan May don't propose any type of plea deal. IF they do, it should be her digging her own grave instead of the state. (Yes, I know the death penalty in CO is in peril...but I'm hopeful she's the lucky one to get the last go at it)
With the assumption that TS may suffer more in isolation than in general population .... If the DDA is successful with a DP conviction, and the governor eventually commutes it, will she still at least remain on death row?

GANNON...

Britanee Drexel

Makes perfect sense

As always, she doesn’t finish her homework

She has a military connection

Family or lover

thought we were working on 500 piece
puzzle, no wonder it’s so hard

Maybe it’s 1,000pieces puzzle,
May be it’s 180,000 pieces

Maybe it’s 2 puzzles w/ similar pieces
The plot is sludge MHO

Reference to Britanee, was just the method
Of disappearing, no connection

Britanees more likely linked to missing Andrews woman, never foundJMHO
If she has done this before I’d be shocked. It’s not that I don’t think she’s evil enough to. But she was soo sloppy and left a trail of evidence as she ran around in a panic trying to hide and lie and cover up her wicked deeds. If she had done something like murder before, poor Gannon would still be alive bc she would have already been incarcerated. Jmo

and I’m probably understating this; but she’s and idiot

If she has done this before I’d be shocked. It’s not that I don’t think she’s evil enough to. But she was soo sloppy and left a trail of evidence as she ran around in a panic trying to hide and lie and cover up her wicked deeds. If she had done something like murder before, poor Gannon would still be alive bc she would have already been incarcerated. Jmo

and I’m probably understating this; but she’s and idiot

GANNON...

It is possible there WAS evidence, but not

enough to carry forward... disbelief

someone could be pure evil might have been a factor

Forensics have come a long way, Letecia

I agree about the sloppiness, etc

the arrogance, tho

She thought she had brushed up
On new forensics

As always, she did not complete the homework

Maybe her lies were believed in the past

All JMHO

JMO
Im convinced like a lot of others that she had to have researched on the internet about how to help herself with hiding the body, getting rid of evidence, decomposition, etc.

She likely would not have used her own phone or any computers in the home. Im hoping LE has checked the local library for any strange searches done about hiding bodies or evidence coverup.

Because that is the only other place I can think of where she could have had internet access without buying a "burner phone". Then again she did seem to have some people around her that she may have asked to use their computer or device to do some research. So the record of searches may have been on someone close to her, if not a library or burner phone. Oh, wait. Motel rooms too if she had stayed in a motel somewhere at any point. Some motels have a computer station setup in a common area where anyone staying at the motel could use the computer. That is another possible computer that may show search results if she had stayed anywhere before heading down to Florida or on the way to Carolina.

I am thinking there would be a treasure trove of search history if LE can get to the right device she used to do research on things.

I hope LE has checked all these possibilities for a computing device she may have used to tap into the internet for research. Places like a library, a burner phone, a friend or relatives device, or a motel with a common use computer for all staying there.

At what point did AS realize that LS had more than likely harmed his son? At what point did he move LH into his home? Was LS there, also? Actually, was there ever a point where nobody was allowed access to the house by LE due to investigation?

According to RD, AS's realization hit upon watching the video of T returning alone. When that occurred, definitively, I'm not sure we know. As to LH "moving" into the home: in T's "iT" interview, she was disgruntled that the "EX" (LH) was staying there. In whose world (BESIDES a guilty perp) would a bio parent living states away NOT be welcomed--in the midst of what they feared could be the worst tragedy a parent could fathom??

The suicidal ideation, pregnancy and hospitalization is pathetic! And HH's role in that sick charade speaks volumes of her inability to resist TS's manipulation and then actively participating.

I express this realizing that she is a victim of her mother's evil. But by the same token, she knows right from wrong, and just like the rest of society, she is still accountable for her behavior.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member