Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong or if this has always been speculation and rumour, but I've heard that there has been talk about there being 2 perpetrators.
In that train of thought, it could very well be that KK and JBC are the culprit.

JMOO.

I have never, ever noticed LE denying a connection, it’s just that they never confirmed it and how could they, without the case being solved? I’d be really interested if anyone has a link supporting your statement. I posted a couple snippets yesterday where it was stated LE was looking into social media but that’s all that was said. We now know for sure that much was true.

For whatever it's worth:
Delphi Murders 3 Signatures: Robert Ives Interview Transcript from 'Down the Hill' Podcast - CrimeLights

BARBARA: A lot of people thought in the beginning that maybe they were lured there, or had been communicating with somebody and had, you know, a meeting time or something and that there could be a link like that.

ROBERT IVES: That seems unlikely to me.

definitely think JBC is still in play..I definitely think he is the mastermind and he is BG...I think KK may have been down below..or maybe not there...But JBC...and his video's on tik toc give me pause as to who he was talking to in these threatening videos he made...I cannot wait to see how this progresses.. mOO

I have never, ever noticed LE denying a connection, it’s just that they never confirmed it and how could they, without the case being solved? I’d be really interested if anyone has a link supporting your statement. I posted a couple snippets yesterday where it was stated LE was looking into social media but that’s all that was said. We now know for sure that much was true.

It’s a little impossible to find it now because every search brings up anthony_shots and this week’s news.
I do remember LE saying they had looked hard at both families’ electronic devices and at an online angle and had found nothing.
That being said it’s pretty obvious now LE was keeping that information from us.

Edit: typo

Last edited:
I'm seeing more than one scenario and trying to circle back on what LE has said over the past 4+ years.

First we have the sketch released in 2017. (But LE stated either during the April 2019 PC or in the statement released a day or two later that sketch either wasn't of concern or 'secondary'.) So if KAK wasn't 300+ pounds in 2017 and he could have been the killer has LE done a U-turn on the April 2019 'New Direction'? So now the first sketch is back to being relevant?

OR was KAK seen in the vicinity of the trail that day? Not on the bridge, but maybe remembered from the parking lot - i.e., anywhere but some place that doesn't more directly connect him to the crime scene. That is, someone seen in the area but didn't immediately come forward to LE. This guy is basically a pedophile so he obviously wants to stay off LE's radar. In this scenario, he may have not even known the killer was there at the time, he was just there knowing school age girls would be in the area. (One of the alleged witnesses was a teenage girl who witnessed someone in the parking lot and the rest of her group didn't see the person.) Hence, the reason for the first sketch? Maybe later - in 2019 - a witness is revisited by LE and now through the passage of time can't remember if it was that morning just before noon or even the day before if they went twice, so the first sketch is set aside. (2-3 weeks after the April 2019 PC, ISP Superintendent Carter, backs off earlier LE statements at the PC about the first sketch. For some unknown reason, Carter thought that the first sketch shouldn't be disregarded outright.)

Maybe the killer is then the person in the 2nd sketch and he may have a SM connection to KAK? If there is a connection and KAK had obtained a photo of Liberty or Liberty and Abigail together, he had to at least wonder whether or not it was a connection or coincidence. Even if he does suspect there is connection between one of his pedo cohorts and the murder, he is involved in illegal activity. ("Oh yes, detective, I suspected something because the girls' photos were part of my collection of underage girls that I share over the internet." Yeah, right. Don't see that happening. He crawls back into his hole and hides instead.) And in this scenario if KAK had any second thoughts about telling LE, those probably got blown away when LE arrested RL for something that wasn't even related to the murders.

Is it just me, or does anyone see a closer resemblance between the profile photo in anthony_shots and sketch #2 rather than photo on the bridge and sketch #2. And we know by now the guy in anthony_shots photo had no connection or involvement whatsoever with the murders. Maybe just a coincidence.

Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf (wishtv.com)

Interesting at Page 30 of the Probable Cause Affadavit when describing the search of the Samsung Galaxy S5 and google searches made on it between 23rd Feb and 25th Feb 2017, there is this sentence:

"Web searches were recovered 0n this device. These searches included information on (blacked out) or (blacked out) . Below is a sample of terms the user searched using Google."

If you count the spacing for text that is blacked out, "Delphi" fits perfectly in to blacked out space one and "Monon High Bridge" fits perfectly in to blacked out space two.

Pure speculation on my part of course as there are plenty of other words, unrelated, which could also fit there.
What if those blacked out phrases were actually something that described one or more of the "signatures" or other evidence RI said was at the crime scene?

if this was the case.. why did LE deny the catfishing or internet connection earlier ??!!
they totally denied any online connection

They did say that and, like you, I based my long held now defunct no-catfishing theory off that, but I think it’s pretty clear they were keeping that info from us.
Looking back I remember LE saying “keep an eye on what your children are doing” and hinting the community was at no risk despite the murders. Later LE mocked online discussions and YouTube recreations saying they were so far off it was comical. None of that made sense then but it does now.
Just my thoughts but I think saying they had found no connection to online stuff and KAK being allowed to be free for so long after being caught with child *advertiser censored* was a LE ploy. They kept an eye on him to see where it might lead them.
I don’t think it led them anywhere really so they ramped things up a bit. In my opinion the two things that changed recently are JBC was arrested and newer software allowed LE deeper access into KAK’s iPhone and others and connections were found.
I am hopeful.

Hello! Sorry I am just popping in after a few months of being MIA on this thread (and all others)—however I have heard the latest "break" in this case. I am wondering if anyone knows of a solid connection between KK and JBC? Did they know each other, work together, etc.? Or is still speculation that the 2 may have acted together? Thank you.

It’s a little impossible to find it now because every search brings up anthony_shots and this week’s news.
I do remember LE saying they had looked hard at both families’ electronic devices and at an online angle and had found nothing.
That being said it’s pretty obvious now LE was keeping that information from us.

Edit: typo

That they found nothing was apparently true, according to the outcome of Peru search in Feb/17, no arrest. But not having found anything doesn’t mean there’s nothing to be found, as they continue to look.

Hello! Sorry I am just popping in after a few months of being MIA on this thread (and all others)—however I have heard the latest "break" in this case. I am wondering if anyone knows of a solid connection between KK and JBC? Did they know each other, work together, etc.? Or is still speculation that the 2 may have acted together? Thank you.

No, speculation only.

I think LE saying to keep an eye on what your children are doing said a lot. At least to me it did. I felt a conflict right away with them also having said there didn't appear to be a SM link.
So now we know there was.
Iirc JBC liked SM, young girls and extreme violence! He's still #1 on my list at this time. Plus he looks like BG imo.
Just saying.

They did say that and, like you, I based my long held now defunct no-catfishing theory off that, but I think it’s pretty clear they were keeping that info from us.
Looking back I remember LE saying “keep an eye on what your children are doing” and hinting the community was at no risk despite the murders. Later LE mocked online discussions and YouTube recreations saying they were so far off it was comical. None of that made sense then but it does now.
Just my thoughts but I think saying they had found no connection to online stuff and KAK being allowed to be free for so long after being caught with child *advertiser censored* was a LE ploy. They kept an eye on him to see where it might lead them.
I don’t think it led them anywhere really so they ramped things up a bit. In my opinion the two things that changed recently are JBC was arrested and newer software allowed LE deeper access into KAK’s iPhone and others and connections were found.
I am hopeful.

I think KAK’s upcoming trial more or less forced LE to go public now.

As soon as the affidavit that connected the Delphi murders to KAK came to light during his trial the media would be all over it and the tough question would certainly arise, why did it appear LE was covering up this avenue of investigation?

JMO

I'm seeing more than one scenario and trying to circle back on what LE has said over the past 4+ years.

First we have the sketch released in 2017. (But LE stated either during the April 2019 PC or in the statement released a day or two later that sketch either wasn't of concern or 'secondary'.) So if KAK wasn't 300+ pounds in 2017 and he could have been the killer has LE done a U-turn on the April 2019 'New Direction'? So now the first sketch is back to being relevant?

OR was KAK seen in the vicinity of the trail that day? Not on the bridge, but maybe remembered from the parking lot - i.e., anywhere but some place that doesn't more directly connect him to the crime scene. That is, someone seen in the area but didn't immediately come forward to LE. This guy is basically a pedophile so he obviously wants to stay off LE's radar. In this scenario, he may have not even known the killer was there at the time, he was just there knowing school age girls would be in the area. (One of the alleged witnesses was a teenage girl who witnessed someone in the parking lot and the rest of her group didn't see the person.) Hence, the reason for the first sketch? Maybe later - in 2019 - a witness is revisited by LE and now through the passage of time can't remember if it was that morning just before noon or even the day before if they went twice, so the first sketch is set aside. (2-3 weeks after the April 2019 PC, ISP Superintendent Carter, backs off earlier LE statements at the PC about the first sketch. For some unknown reason, Carter thought that the first sketch shouldn't be disregarded outright.)

Maybe the killer is then the person in the 2nd sketch and he may have a SM connection to KAK? If there is a connection and KAK had obtained a photo of Liberty or Liberty and Abigail together, he had to at least wonder whether or not it was a connection or coincidence. Even if he does suspect there is connection between one of his pedo cohorts and the murder, he is involved in illegal activity. ("Oh yes, detective, I suspected something because the girls' photos were part of my collection of underage girls that I share over the internet." Yeah, right. Don't see that happening. He crawls back into his hole and hides instead.) And in this scenario if KAK had any second thoughts about telling LE, those probably got blown away when LE arrested RL for something that wasn't even related to the murders.

Is it just me, or does anyone see a closer resemblance between the profile photo in anthony_shots and sketch #2 rather than photo on the bridge and sketch #2. And we know by now the guy in anthony_shots photo had no connection or involvement whatsoever with the murders. Maybe just a coincidence.

I enjoy reading your posts. Wouldn't it be great to know in which areas LE has changed their direction? It is hard to look back at things LE has said in the past and fit it to present day without knowing the whole picture. I wonder what LE currently thinks in regards to the relevance of the two sketches.

ETA: RSBM
I do see more of a resemblance but if you showed me these pictures without context I wouldn’t say they resemble each other. I see the model as having full lips and bigger mouth with a prominent nose, and young sketch having thinner lips / smaller mouth and a smaller and less prominent nose. I’m wondering if anyone received additional photos from this anthiny_shotts account that show more of a resemblance.

can't you see it? JBC sitting in jail giving LE the keys...I do wonder why , before the little girl JBC assaulted was rescued...I wonder why that morning he posted about having to screw things up when they were going good...I mean had he screwed up yet at that point?

and I wonder who was the guy he had to throw out of his house...the one he claimed he didn't know..? when did he get the busted nose? Im having a lot of ideas about two people involved in a crime and how criminality almost assures drama will ensue..
blackmail, threats, ratting out... I just feel things are coming together..

one thing for sure if it is JBC he will do anything to save himself from the DP..so if you were logging in as Anthony Shots..u are busted. I personally think he has done other murders all on his lonesome.

interesting too how KK suddenly has a magic job in LV on 2-13 and JBC magically goes dark on FB for a year on the very same day.

mOO

Correct me if I'm wrong or if this has always been speculation and rumour, but I've heard that there has been talk about there being 2 perpetrators.
In that train of thought, it could very well be that KK and JBC are the culprit.

JMOO.

Or maybe neither KK or JBC? It’s easy to believe LE is feeding us information with the very limited number of possibly players we’re aware of and so then we should have the ability to guess how the crime will be solved……but would we even have been talking about the possibility of catfishing or KK even a week ago? No. That to me is an example of how little we know about where the investigation is leading to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz