VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said earlier, the witnesses for AH and the ones for JD are as opposite as they can be.
It's just weird. It's almost as if AH's team couldn't find anyone likeable, credible, and believable.
Is it just me or did many of AH's witnesses have a similar flair for the dramatic? They all seem to match her rather embellished energy. MOO whereas JD's witnesses have been a bit more relaxed, calm, matter of fact, less prone to embellishment.

Ok…what’s the kitchen video? Can we see it anywhere?
I sure would love if we could establish how TMZ came to have that video of JD slamming cabinets in the kitchen that was secretly recorded by AH, that she testified about and that somehow magically TMZ has a copyright on. The only way that would happen is if the owner gave or sold the the rights to copyright it. Period. I would love to be able to prove that came from her.

Is there a Morgan Tremaine on the witness list for JD? Because he is specifically named in the TMZ motion as someone who would have no knowledge. Where there is smoke I am gonna say there is probably fire.

HOLY MOLY, He IS on JD's witness list. This is going to be explosive.

That Umbrella Guy is an 'internet journalist' who has tons of videos about JD and AH. He has been doing this for years and from what I understand, has gained access of to a lot of behind the scenes info, documents and other juicy stuff. His video titles are a bit click-baity at times, but there are always nuggets of really good info exposing AH and her antics over the years.

From what I can tell, AH has been especially annoyed at Waldman, That Umbrella Guy and Incredibly Average for releasing and discussing the secret audios. Those damning audios are what finally started to change the public's opinions on the dynamic of AH's and JD's relationship.

I believe this is why AH wanted to target A. Walden in particular for her counter claim. She has a huge beef with those who staunchly exposed the truth about her. As a narcissist would, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname