2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see Casey sweating over digging a hole. Plus didnt she borrow that shovel for a short time, as in hours, without leaving the house? I think she put Caylee in the water!

I stumbled upon this quote earlier today (see below) and it made we wonder about the water aspect....it also made me realize the power of the subconscious mind and how people do things that seem arbitrary and random, but in reality they are from some hidden place in our psyche.

"It is interesting to note that according to a National Center for Missing and Exploited Children study of murdered children in the United States, completed in the mid-1990s, mothers who murdered their children disposed of their bodies in a distinctively womb-like manner. The study found that some victims were submerged in water and others were found carefully wrapped in plastic. Furthermore, the study also described how all the victims' bodies were found within ten miles of their family home."

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/confess_8.html

Well, it will be interesting to see a new "witness". My partner and I were just speculating last evening that since CA has now been arrested, maybe more people will come forward. For all the sensationalism of this case there sure haven't been that many so far.

On a completely different note I'm wondering how much longer NG will be covering this case.

On a similar note, I wonder if NG will be discussing this new "witness" tonight.

Ah, yes...just in time for NG tonight! BOMBSHELL!! :crazy:

I stumbled upon this quote earlier today (see below) and it made we wonder about the water aspect....it also made me realize the power of the subconscious mind and how people do things that seem arbitrary and random, but in reality they are from some hidden place in our psyche.

"It is interesting to note that according to a National Center for Missing and Exploited Children study of murdered children in the United States, completed in the mid-1990s, mothers who murdered their children disposed of their bodies in a distinctively womb-like manner. The study found that some victims were submerged in water and others were found carefully wrapped in plastic. Furthermore, the study also described how all the victims' bodies were found within ten miles of their family home."

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/confess_8.html

It will be interesting to see what will be found purchased on Cindy's JC Penney statement. A burial outfit? Shower curtains? Baby blankets?

anyone have a link?

WFTV 6 PM Newscast -

Boggy Creek Road, close to airport. Not on 417, girl wearing baseball cap.
Mark somebody, looking for scrap metal along roadside, late June, had a friend with him (friend not on interview though, they're at the site)
Has called LE and 2 tips lines, nobody seems to have checked out his story - that he knows of.
Wants to get together his own search team.

Don't know about this, the area is right though.
Another man was fishing on bridge and may have seen something.

I have always suspected that she dug a hole prior to the murder..like days before or longer and only needed to fill it in after putting the body in it..JMHO

I agree basically, but I feel the resting place was prepared after the murder yet still before Casey returned another time with the body.

WFTV 6 PM Newscast -

Mark somebody, looking for scrap metal along roadside, late June, had a friend with him (friend not on interview though, they're at the site)
Has called LE and 2 tips lines, nobody seems to have checked out his story - that he knows of.

Another man

Wow incredible if his story checks out! I simply cannot imagine the amount of info that must be coming in through that tip line! I certainly hope that some one will take notice of this story and check it out now!

WFTV 6 PM Newscast -

Another man was fishing on bridge and may have seen something.

Did anyone ask what time of day this was??

Boggy creek road? Isn't that where Cindy and Casey did the transfer with LE.

Thanks again to the locals for giving us this update. I couldn't find live news at 6 on their website.

Did the witness give a time of day?

I just saw that one too, Muzik. I wonder why this witness hasn't come forward before now. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

There was an article or announcement about a week or two ago regarding a secret witness that the prosecution had and it might be this gentlemen here, there was also a lady who came forward in July I believe it was stating that she saw a women who she thought looked like Casey in workout clothes walking out of the woods and she thought to herself that the area was not a normal place that someone would be jogging, the reason it had caught her attention was because the car she seen looked exactly like her co workers car and she thought it might have been her until she seen the women that was coming out of the woods to her car. I will try and see if I can find the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member