TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA shefner! and I wanted to make the correlation to Jonathan Foster's abduction/death..His mother Angela Davis by all accounts had a somewhat shady past with drugs..neglect..her kids going to live in other homes of relatives..etc..etc..
Somewhat similar to what we seem to have here with Hailey's mother..but where the HUGE DIFFERENCE lies{and IMO the most TELLING difference as well} is that given the fact that Angela Davis by her own account wouldn't win mother of the year{just as many have said about Billie Dunn}..had significant other with similar questionable past{just as many would say about Billie's significant other Shawn Adkins}..

but even though all of that was true we still heard and saw a visibly shaken to the core..mother..Angela Davis...a mother pleading with the media cameras to please find her boy..please keep looking and find him..thru tears she said I don't know if my boy is out in this rain and cold...I don't know if my boy is hungry or being fed... CONTINUAL PLEAS TO HELP FIND HIM!!!!!!!!!! Actual tears flowing out of her eyes and down her face... snot and all sobbing..crying..and continuing to plead to find her son...

As I said IMO this is THE MOST TELLING AND OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE!!!!!!
You have very similar circumstances..as well as past and present drug use being speculated and told were involved..Mothers that would NOT win awards for their parenting skills..and significant others in those mothers' lives that many pointed could very well be the perp... But what is most importantly void in Billie Dunn is the heart wrenching raw emotion that through snot..tears..and sobs..you heard a "momma" crying out that she couldn't bear NOT KNOWING was her bAby cold..was he wet in the rain and cold..was he starving and hungry..going unfed.. AND CONTINUAL PLEAS TO PLEASE HELP FIND HIM!!..A mother that many questioned just as they do Billie..But that mother was torn tothe very core of her being with the not knowing of who where and why her child was missing and was he dead or alive...

BILLIE IS 100% VOID OF WHAT I HAVE DESCRIBED THAT WE SAW IN ANGELA DAVIS IN THOSE LONG DAYS LEADING UP TO JONATHAN'S LITTLE BODY BEING FOUND!!!!!!

THAT IMO SPEAKS MORE TO ME THAN ANY DRUG USE/ABUSE DONE BY BILLIE..ANY NEGLECTFUL..SELFISH..AND LACK OF SUPERVISION OR GUIDANCE DONE BY BILLIE.. AS WELL AS HER DISTURBING CHOICE IN HER SIGNIFICANT OTHER{as many of us are disturbed by Shawn}...

BUT MORE THAN ALL OF THAT COMBINED IT IS HER BEING VOID OF WHAT I DESCRIBED ABOVE THAT IS MOST TELLING AS WELL AS DISTURBING TO ME!

I just tried to say that and you did it so much better.

I noticed that too. But, it made me think that maybe she does think she ran away.:waitasec:

Honestly, I think Billie is in denial....about a lot of things. True denial isn't a conscious thing, it just is. The mind just doesn't allow some people to even consider other possibilities. If she simply and truly is in denial, of course her mind is going to grasp onto Hailey being a runaway and not let go. It's far better to think Hailey is gone of her own free will and safe somewhere. imo

Just wondering if anyone sees any similarities to the Dunn Case.
Just 80 miles north of HD home, been reported missing since I believe Jan 4th.
While watching NG my BH looked over at me and asked, wonder if that guy
Salinas is a member of the MM internet site?
It is just really bizarre to have these two cases going on at the same time, in West Texas. IMO Very scarey ! These 13-14 year old girls just being plucked off the streets ! WTH! Could this be a gang that has to kill in order to move to the next level ! JW

They mentioned there are still lakes to be searched...TES, anyone?

Not to offend anyone, but I think more than prayer is needed to help find Hailey...the reporter said that is what is left. I think that (all of the) people need to start cooperating with LE, lawyer or no, and LE needs to get on the phone with TES, pronto. Nothing wrong with prayer, but there is some physical work to do down here as well.

Oh no, grim ones I don't like.

800,000 reported missing each year
258,000 taken by family/someone outside of family
115 stranger abduction
100 deaths a year.....
76 deaths happened with in 3 hours of being taken...

I thought it would be higher than that ..... only 100 deaths a year

Makes me feel a little better about Hailey....

and only 115 stranger abductions....How many deaths from this catagory?

They mentioned there are still lakes to be searched...TES, anyone?

Not to offend anyone, but I think more than prayer is needed to help find Hailey...the reporter said that is what is left. I think that (all of the) people need to start cooperating with LE, lawyer or no, and LE needs to get on the phone with TES, pronto. Nothing wrong with prayer, but there is some physical work to do down here as well.

They need to bring side sonar and go in those lakes. A game warden walking around isnt going to find her if she is there.

115 stranger abduction
100 deaths a year.....

I'd like to know how many of those 800,000 remain unaccounted for.

They need to bring side sonar and go in those lakes. A game warden walking around isnt going to find her if she is there.
Lake Colorado City would be on the way to Big Spring off I-20, but the water is very very low, and there are many residents at this lake and most are very aware of strangers mealing around. And if SA did take HD there, I would think where he would have to go to hide something navigation in a car would be taking a chance of getting stuck . JMO But if he had access to a truck it would probably be possible? IDK

OK. just thinking out of the box. THEORY ONLY!!!! unlikely I know! SA quit his job
so did Jesse Grund right? was it the Day Caylee went missing? Do we agree someone...KC may have tried to frame him? Even a snowball's chance BD has done the same? Went on with her life while someone else cleaned up her mess? NO sa Is NO J Grund. but fiance daughter missing man quits job.....
just brainstorming. There are a very few similarities....
MOO MOO

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I was once again blown away by BD's blase attitude last week when NG asked about lakes..rivers..bodies of water..in the surrounding areas and were they being drained..dragged..searched?

And BD's most blase of answers was..."yea..there's a game warden that walks around 'em."

Really WTH?

OK. just thinking out of the box. THEORY ONLY!!!! unlikely I know! SA quit his job
so did Jesse Grund right? was it the Day Caylee went missing? Do we agree someone...KC may have tried to frame him? Even a snowball's chance BD has done the same? Went on with her life while someone else cleaned up her mess? NO sa Is NO J Grund. but fiance daughter missing man quits job.....
just brainstorming. There are a very few similarities....
MOO MOO

I didn't follow Caylee's story. Very sad from what I've heard so far.

However, I was thinking about this earlier and I cannot get my mind from this concept of if BD is involved, why has SA been implicated the most? The day of Hailey's disappearance, she went off to her normal routine at work while SA walked into his work for 10 minutes and walked back out. His cell phone pings do not ping from Big Springs but back in CC. All the while, we may assume that BD's phone only pinged in CC. SA supposedly said he was the last to see Hailey, which puts him in that bad spot....usually it's the last person who has seen the missing person who is most obviously the one who did it.

Yes, they both failed LDT's.

Who is covering for whom or who set whom up? Or could it be that BD knows of what happened after the fact, or was she involved from the get go like I think she was?

There is a coldness with BD and it seems to me she has a hard time saying Haileys name but SA just rolls off her tongue. I just dont know what to think and who is covering for who. jmo

I think that your right about BD's lack of emotion and it is of great concern but im also curious if anxiety medications could cause someone to react to a situation in this manner ?

115 stranger abduction
100 deaths a year.....

That's what I've been saying. Stranger danger isn't common. Granted there is too many, but the real danger is within the home.

I so agree with you on this, and I have a problem watching the searchers meeting on the bridge, in fact I can never finish a video when they are showing a video of them on the bridge. I just get this bad feeling that while they are on the bridge, that Hailey is not far away....just not on dry ground...I do not know why I get that feeling at all. And tonight I am just very saddened by this case. I still pray with all that is in my that Hailey is alive though. MOO

Do we have a local here who had access to interview Billie? I seemed to remember that, not sure who it was.

What I would like Billie to be asked, is if SA is willing to answer more questions and work with LE (with his lawyer, if necessary) and get himself cleared. Billie should see how important this is, as she wants the focus off of SA and it can't be off of SA unless or until he can do this.

I know she says she can't get him on the phone, but I bet she could get a message to him. In the event that SA isn't guilty, can't Billie see that SA not doing this is harming the chances of Hailey being found?

I'd like to know how many of those 800,000 remain unaccounted for.

How many do you have on your mind from being an aware WS member? I feel like I have so many missing people that don't come home, and wonder how many more before we can stop it.

OT~~ Just got home from P-burgh (woohoo Steelers!!) and am catching up on what looks like no new news.

Is this you BTW?

a-woman-showing-frustration-at-her-computer-pgi0318.jpg

LOL...hilarious....

Every night, my favorite thing to do is get in the night clothes and get on WS! For some reason, we always called a "nightgown" a "gowntail." Maybe thats a southern thing.
So guys and dolls, I'm in the gowntail and ready to sleuth!!

I really dont want BD to be involved. I hate thinking it. But every time she talks I just get real uneasy about her. :(

I'm sorry to anyone who disagrees with me, but I think they need to start making an example out of (the people) that hurt these children.
Hang them on the court house square!

And NO child should be considered a runaway without solid evidence from the child that says so!

and so what if a runaway gets an alert....
what lost by doing that....isnt there more to lose by not "Alerting'

I just dont get it.....Alert immediately since timing is short for that 76% then decide if the child may be missing by choice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member