MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mother probably started crying at the mention of the window being left open because she probably feels guilty that without thinking she may have left her child in harms way by leaving that window open. That's a nature reaction.

My sentiments as well, which seems to lend credibility to their story of what happened.

They turned their back on LE, but were being paid for interviews (at least by ABC News who got that "exclusive").

Are you serious!? I knew I wasn't caught up on all of Lisa's threads. :(

Also, Richards-Gebaur Air Force Base is no longer in service. The city of Kansas City owns it now.
You're right, closed in '94. Still a bit of a military presence around there, according to dear ol' Wiki. And Ft Riley's about 120 miles - close enough for government work!

I think Lisa's too old for that kind of scenario, which would require a nine-month pregnancy and then ten more months after the child's birth.

Army tours to Iraq/Afghanistan are normally 12 months, with some extended to 15.

Also, how would she have explained not sending him photos of his child all this time?

Back in the early days of this case breaking, a poster (I can't remember who now, sorry!) brought up this theory, and it's been in my head ever since. I think it's a long shot, but I've got my fingers crossed this is what happened because it would mean baby Lisa is ok.

Also...apparently Deborah is still married to her husband (who is not Lisa's father, and the man she's engaged to..) and he is in the army. Maybe it's possible that someone he works with knew of baby Lisa?

I've held on to that idea also. Here's a poster with Lisa dressed as a boy. The caption says:

"Normally newborn babies are abducted and “passed off as their own.” In this case, because Baby Lisa is 10 months old, be aware of any military soldiers coming home to greet a girlfriend or wife with a child that may not be his. It may be Baby Lisa. Perhaps the abductor could not find an infant “in time.” Be aware of any families that have recently “adopted” a ten month – 1 year old child. Look closely at new neighbors with a baby as it could be Lisa. She is a bit bigger than most 10 month old children and could pass, in body size, for a child a bit older. "

http://thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/2011/10/lisa-irwin-abducted-baby-disguised-as.html?spref=tw

If they have a kid together and in the divorce settlement he has to pay for medical then indeed those children would be on Tricare Prime health insurance and the kids would have id cards and allowed to shop at the BX and Commissary. The wife would have a limited ID so that she can shop for them.

Edit to add: The only thing she would lose with divorce is the SGLI if something happens to him, retirement benefits (he is too young for that) base housing (doh) and any alimony he is paying her.

...but since they're not divorced (no settlement), she's able to get all the benefits she had when they were together.
I worked with the military for 27 years, and saw the game played in interesting ways. I also had divorced/separated wives working for me, and some were getting shares of the "separate rats" and housing allowances.

I think Lisa's too old for that kind of scenario, which would require a nine-month pregnancy and then ten more months after the child's birth.

Army tours to Iraq/Afghanistan are normally 12 months, with some extended to 15.

It is possible. Doesn't mean he was deployed to either place. He could have been doing a 2-year stint in the Navy and broke it off with her and maybe she just "popped" it to him now that she had "his baby" with the hopes of getting him back. Anything is possible and a thousand scenarios that we can come up with for finding the mom guilty, or the dad guilty, or a neighbor, or an ex family, or a stranger abduction...etc. This case is going to need physical evidence such as the cell phone records, cell phones, fingerprints, dna, computer hard drive...or an actual lead to a person who has never had a baby and is now with one that looks like Lisa. There just has to be some physical evidence at this point. Or a confession if it ends up being within the family unit. So sad. I don't want this case to turn into a Madeline McCann.

NOW we know why the grandparents have been so quiet.

He's not her ex.
Despite her claims of being "engaged", she's still married to her husband:

Source: Daily Mail.

Quote: "Kansas City parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have talked about their engagement and wedding plans in interviews since their baby disappeared in Missouri on Monday ... Bradley and her husband Sean Bradley separated four years ago, but never got divorced, they say.
The family of Mr Bradley, who is currently away serving in the Army..."​

So. She's living with (and has a child by) another man she's "planning a wedding" to, but didn't bother to divorce? Is she still drawing military benefits, like healthcare, commissary shopping, BX, base privileges? (I'd think that was immoral, because she's not entitled to them.)
Mr. Bradley's children would be entitled, but she'd only have access to certain things IF they were divorced.

paternal grandparents? I wasn't here most of the day but I just read an article a few minutes ago quoting the Irwin side of the family supporting mom.

I don't know family law in the USA but being separated 4 years and living with another man and having a child is not unusual up here. Some get quick divorces...others drag on for years for whatever reason. Financial issues, custody issues, etc.

Does the woman just wait around until the divorce is final to go on with her life? :waitasec:

Also, Richards-Gebaur Air Force Base is no longer in service. The city of Kansas City owns it now.

Is that the downtown airport? Can't think of the highway[ Broadway Bridge?] now but we used to take it to go to El Ranchos on 9th. Is that still there? I LOVED that place. Salsa that makes your mouth numb.

I've held on to that idea also. Here's a poster with Lisa dressed as a boy. The caption says:

"Normally newborn babies are abducted and “passed off as their own.” In this case, because Baby Lisa is 10 months old, be aware of any military soldiers coming home to greet a girlfriend or wife with a child that may not be his. It may be Baby Lisa. Perhaps the abductor could not find an infant “in time.” Be aware of any families that have recently “adopted” a ten month – 1 year old child. Look closely at new neighbors with a baby as it could be Lisa. She is a bit bigger than most 10 month old children and could pass, in body size, for a child a bit older. "

http://thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/2011/10/lisa-irwin-abducted-baby-disguised-as.html?spref=tw

My organization is who put that out.

They turned their back on LE, but were being paid for interviews (at least by ABC News who got that "exclusive").

Where is a link that says they were PAID & how much - thanks!

If these parents are not involved can you imagine what they are going through? Their child is missing which is bad enough and a lot of people include the police are pointing their fingers at them or at least the mother.

It is sad, but I understand the LE having to do that. I hope it is true that they are looking hard at IDI, also. It's just that this is happening so often and it is usually the parents. I think alot of people thought Breanns parents were guilty, too.

If these parents are not involved can you imagine what they are going through? Their child is missing which is bad enough and a lot of people include the police are pointing their fingers at them or at least the mother.

I wouldn't care who anyone pointed fingers at as long as they were trying to find my child.Lisa needs to be found,it is no time for game playing or hurt egos. Lisa is the victim,not them.They asked for help,they got it.

paternal grandparents? I wasn't here most of the day but I just read an article a few minutes ago quoting the Irwin side of the family supporting mom.

I don't know family law in the USA but being separated 4 years and living with another man and having a child is not unusual up here. Some get quick divorces...others drag on for years for whatever reason. Financial issues, custody issues, etc.

Does the woman just wait around until the divorce is final to go on with her life? :waitasec:

Not sure if his child support is deducted from his military pay, but maybe they made a side deal that as long as he allowed her to stay on his ins. he would not have to pay child support considering she was recently pregnant and gave birth.

Are you serious!? I knew I wasn't caught up on all of Lisa's threads. :(

I'm serious. There's no way they're not being compensated for those "exclusive interviews" and ABC News's "exclusive peek inside the home".

This is obviously a poor family; someone's paying for those hotels and other "considerations".

I haven't heard anything about LE searching the Missouri River but I really hope they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl