cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately... JMO.. I think the baby was in the dumpster :(

They would have found bone. Maybe they just didn't reveal what they found, I don't know. I know even in the heat of cremation, bone fragments are left, and bone can be tested for DNA.

Slightly O/T...Mods are quick as lightening today!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Our mods rock!

I was trying to understand why DB made the comment that when she checked on Lisa that night she was standing up in her crib.... now I see...she is making a definate statementthat Lisa was in her CRIB that night... Not in DB's bedroom...There is something weird about her changing the time that she saw Lisa too...MOO

She sobered up for one.

If JI didn't have anything to do with this he needs to get his own counsel. And Pronto.

He should have retained a criminal attorney from the start. Remember the Ramseys did this. I don't know what to think in this case. Where was Lisa's soon to be ex-husband when all this happened?

It was an honest question Pinkhammer. Indamiddle is a verfied local that is posting.

But I know where you are coming from, I had the unpleasant experience of being attacked by posters in the Haleigh Cummings case. They were hired by a defense lawyer to post on our website. They are no longer members here.

No harm no foul. We do have a lot of people posting here :)

We do know that nowadays defense teams doble down on the internet to sway opinions.

My apologies to Indamiddle.

Just for clarification, the cadaver dog hit was Monday, October 17. The massive search was Wednesday, October 19. Some media reports are claiming that the cadaver hit during the big search, which is not the case.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-mis...nnected-to-irwin-case-20111017,0,418142.story

October 17 2011.

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—
FBI agents and canines descended on a Northland home where the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin are staying. This came just hours after Irwin's mother, Deborah Bradley, told NBC's Today Show that she was drinking heavily on the night Lisa disappeared, and that she and Irwin's father, Jeremy Irwin, are afraid of being arrested.

FBI agents with search dogs began combing over the property near the 5200 block of N. Walrond on Monday morning. Agents would not comment on what they were looking for, but they have shut down the block to the media, and have asked that television crews not to shoot video of their search.

I'm not sure Lisa will be found at all, without help from the perp. LE has been searching like crazy.

They did in fact have dogs out Monday. I watched them outside where they were digging on WEdnesday and the one dog was showing signs of something. I watched it enter the vehicles and then they took the camera off when they entered the home with the dogs.

So the dogs were showing signs outside too? In what area? I wonder if they "hit" outside too.

Sarx? Oriah? other dog handlers?

csst.org article, as Wishbone ref'd above, also said:

"... not choosing from a lineup of actual human tissue,
but only from gauze pads for which great care has been taken to
expose them only to dry skin regions, not to any blood or perceivable body fluids...."

Dogs at this sheriff's dept were tested w. a "line-up" of 3 gauze pads:
---one exposed to post-mortem scent,
---one exposed to live human scent
---one simply unwrapped from package.
They graded cadaver dogs on alerting on the P/M scent.

Question:
Does this mean, for Baby Lisa, even if -
---she did not bleed while laying on the floor, and
---left no perceivable (decomp?) bodily fluid there,

that cavader dogs c/ still have a valid hit or alert there

as long as she had bn on floor for say, a couple hours, per that study?

If Baby Lisa is gone, I hope --
---w. canine help, her remains are located;
---abilities of these wonderful dogs
and their dedicated trainers is recognized and upheldin court.

Thanks in adv. to our expert canine trainers and handlers.

I' not sure Lisa will be found at all, without help from the perp. LE has been searching like crazy.

I think she will be found close to home. Not just coining a phrase. Caylee was found up the street, and Elizabeth Smart was kept by her captor near home for a while without being found. She could even hear people searching for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member