Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious. Does anyone here think SP's abduction is related to Tera Smith's abduction? I'm not saying that I do, I'm just curious what others think.
I do. I think that Sherri may have knowledge about what happened to her.
MOO

So the people article did not mention the truck driver, at least I did not see it.
The Democrat/AP is the source I used
The Chicoer utilized the Democrat/AP as their source.

So 2 sources out of how many??? I know there might be more but I think the point is it was NOT broadcast by ABC etc... why did they interview the lady who passed her and not the truck driver? I think these questions are relatively rhetorical.

Maybe he's out driving his truck...

True. They could have sold her...the buyer comes to pick her up...recognized her from media and refused to take her because her face is all over the TV

They could've had john's have sex with her until someone recognized her and said something. She may have also been blindfolded while she was raped. IF she was even raped.

The question of the day seems to be:
WAS it ST? Let's take a poll, I say NO
No. We would be having a different discussion if it was. They would not have returned her
She would still be missing or found deceased.

MOO

So the people article did not mention the truck driver, at least I did not see it.
The Democrat/AP is the source I used
The Chicoer utilized the Democrat/AP as their source.

So 2 sources out of how many??? I know there might be more but I think the point is it was NOT broadcast by ABC etc... why did they interview the lady who passed her and not the truck driver? I think these questions are relatively rhetorical.

I included the People article link because it contains Ms. Sutton's description, which I paraphrased in my post.

The two local papers covered the Yolo County Sherrif's announcement about SP being discovered, which included the detail about the truck driver.

I agree with you that national reports didn't mention it much, if at all (at least not that I've seen). I suspect that's because the truck driver didn't care to be interviewed at the scene (or wasn't asked), and because the truck driver hasn't since gone public like Ms. Sutton did.

I'm a little surprised that Ms. Sutton is the only 911 caller who's come forth and given interviews, though I understand why the others wouldn't want to put themselves in the spotlight.

I'm sure most people would want to keep that private. We shouldn't just assume she was, or wasn't sexually assaulted. We may never know the truth, unless Sherri decides to disclose that information. Which she may in the future.

If the criminals are caught, we will know by the charges filed.

All of it above the shoulders. The disclaimer is because to say more would give us too clear a picture of her hair, and Lake doesn't feel it is his/her place to do that.
I suspect that the hair is closely cropped.

But that doesn't fit at all with the witness that said "long" blonde hair

No. We would be having a different discussion if it was. They would not have returned her
She would still be missing or found deceased.

MOO

Who do you think took SP?

If the criminals are caught, we will know by the charges filed.

I'm really not sure if that's the case. I may be wrong, but I always thought that LE doesn't disclose if a victim was raped when the victim's identity is known.

All of it above the shoulders, or just some of it? I am leaning toward just some if it, otherwise why the specificity disclaimer?

What? I provided the exact quote. I don't think it was confusing or that it implied some of it.

What the VI said was:
"Above her shoulders but that is as specific as I'll get."

There are too many posts to go hunt for this.... Was it verified that SP was branded "all over her body"? What exactly does that entail?
I read that KP said "all over" but I wondered if that was just reporters adlibbing and creating fake reporting. Can someone kindly fill me in on this with a quickie? Pretty please.

I read that KP said "all over" but I wondered if that was just reporters adlibbing and creating fake reporting. Can someone kindly fill me in on this with a quickie? Pretty please.

IIRC KP stated that SP had bruises all over. I don't ever remember reading that she was branded all over. I could be wrong, though.

There was a case in Queens last year that is almost identical to what happened to SP...she was abducted, beat up, and her hair was cut off..by girls she said were jealous. Her name is Omara Navarro...not sure if a link is allowed...?

22 days, a lot of risk, captivity logistic and expenses (feeding/drug) and zero profit. Doesn't add up. At least for me. MOO

But we don't really know if there was a profit to be had or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Classy1
I'm just curious. Does anyone here think SP's abduction is related to Tera Smith's abduction? I'm not saying that I do, I'm just curious what others think.

Worth to look into. I bumped into some interesting facts.

Did KP live in the same family home in Redding when Tera went missing? The FH is actually about 8 miles from where TS was last seen. KP and TS were one year in age difference but attended the same school, correct?

From Keith's statement

The officers warned me to brace myself. My first sight was my wife in a hospital bed, her face covered in bruises ranging from yellow to black because of repeated beatings, the bridge of her nose broken.
Her now emaciated body of 87 pounds was covered in multicolored bruises, severe burns, red rashes and chain markings. Her signature long blond hair had been chopped off. She has been branded, and I could feel the rise of her scabs under my fingers. She was thrown from a vehicle with a chain around her waist, attached to her wrists and a bag over her head. The same bag she used to flag someone down once she was able to free one of her hands. Sherri was taken from us for 22 days and suffered incredibly through both intense physical agony and severe mental torture. My reaction was one of extreme happiness and overwhelming nausea as my eyes and hands scanned her body. I was filled with so much relief and revulsion at once. My Sherri suffered tremendously, and all the visions swirling in your heads of her appearance, I assure you, are not as graphic and gruesome as the reality.

But that doesn't fit at all with the witness that said "long" blonde hair

That's the witness that was driving on I-5 at highway speed in the dark if I remember correctly. Maybe she was mistaken. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203