Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by momrids6, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

so relieved gannon has been found and will be returned to his family where he belongs.

imo by the time TS hit the road eastbound and down she was acutely aware of being tracked.
    she didn't wanna veer of the main highways to give away where she discarded him.LE would find it easily enough.
    the way she did....she knows LE knows exactly where she went but she knows LE are expecting a little off grid action.
    she brazenly threw him straight off the main drag taking her chances that no one would find him anytime soon .

'when gannon gets back and tells everyone what happened I expect a HUGE apology from everyone....ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND.'

all the while having gannon packed up in a suitcase ready to road trip him over a thousand miles away.

the sheer gall of this woman is breathtaking and scary.
    could she really be stone cold sober??
    aren't meth addicts emotionally corrupt, empty and have an inflated sense of self?

withdrawal in a county jail for a few days might/could send one into a powerful rage that say could attack a police deputy in the back of a transport vehicle??

moo

Traymar, Amiable, Anirtak and 23 others like this.
  2. Bbgiraffe

Bbgiraffe Where is Beverly Ann Ward?

MOO. She reminds me of someone i used to know who abused adderall, but everyone just thought something was kind of "off" about the person i knew, i don't think very many people would have thought he was abusing adderall. The only real red flag towards the adderall abuse was the fact that he did not sleep. He would go for a day without sleeping, or only sleep 30 minutes or an hour, and honestly i don't even think he was actually sleeping. Just pretending to sleep so people wouldn't get too suspicious. Reading LS statement about making Gannon's "little heart stop hurting" about the damaged carpet reminded me soooo much of this guy i knew that it actually gave me chills and goosebumps.

Traymar, Amiable, Anirtak and 18 others like this.
  3. Bellecent

Bellecent Well-Known Member

Just a theory would this place mean anything to AS or LH?

4. zenzen

zenzen Well-Known Member

if she sealed him inside a solid container the smell could have been contained, as would any fluids, there are heavy duty plastic containers that would do the job, use duct tape to seal it completely and until
    that seal is broke the smell wouldn't be obvious at all.

5. jeni25

jeni25 Well-Known Member

So sorry you went through that @Bbgiraffe. Crazy all the crime and sadness brought out due to illegal use.

6. MirandaElle

MirandaElle Well-Known Member

I think I figured it out.... it would be most easily visible going west bound into Pensacola RIGHT before the “Now Entering Escambia County” signs. Where the East bound side of the bridge is elevated and west bound is lower. For some reason, I thought it was closer to the Pace side, but it looks closer to Pensacola. It’s still “Santa Rosa County” jurisdictionally though. I hope that makes sense. I really wish there was a way to safely pay respects there :(

7. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

glad to hear Bb that its a case of 'USED' to know for you.
    think its good to hear peoples experience with substance abuse.
    they vary so much.
    its possible though she is riding' high' on her angry, vengeful obsession with landon.

all just speculative though.

moo

8. Bbgiraffe

Bbgiraffe Where is Beverly Ann Ward?

It absolutely breaks my heart thinking about all the insanity Gannon probably had to experience and live through and i wish someone had seen anything to unmask LS. because i don't blame AS at all. He is such the victim in this too. She probably had such a convincing facade. But i bet she never even had a job. I bet a lot of things that AS knew about her were just fake things she made up to get him and keep him. The lies these people come up with are just beyond the pale of anything anyone would even think someone would lie about. Like having jobs, like how Casey Anthony pretended to have a job and actually "went to work" but in reality was just not working and coming back home after her dad went to work.

9. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

Could be but all we've heard about is a suitcase. And I'm not sure if that has even been substantiated. I guess the suitcase could have been put in a plastic container but I'm having trouble visualizing what sort of easily available plastic container would hold a suitcase big enough. The standard plastic "tub" type container would hold a small body folded up but I don't think that kind of container would hold a suitcase that could hold a body. JMO

10. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

Trying to catch up. Do we KNOW that there is a suitcase? I haven't seen that in the media thread.

DTPeke likes this.
  11. nrbc4

nrbc4 Well-Known Member

With the new added chargers , I wonder if blunt force trauma is what initially caused Gannon’s death and then TS shot and/or stabbed him later to help support her theory that he was picked up by someone after he ran away. Like she was adding “overkill” to make it look like some psycho killer did it. I guess I just really don’t want to think of her purposely hurting him in so many ways.

12. zenzen

zenzen Well-Known Member

maybe it was inside the case or if the case was a hard shell bag, she may have placed him in plastic bags inside the case

had a quick look at tubs available in the usa, being in australia not use to your measurements but would guess even bigger ones are available
    im thinking along these lines for the travel concealment.

Attached Files:

13. Monroe2

Monroe2 Former Member

i

i

I am well aware of that, you won't find anyone more empathic than I.am.I was referring only.to this.case and yes stepmom are.not.tje the only petson to commit ctimes, I meant when they are yo blame the victims are not living with.their.bio.mom
    If you knew.me, I would be the first one.to express what.you just.wrote

14. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

As more is revealed about the murder of Gannon, I see a diabolical ghoul in the form of LS. What initially appeared as desperate moves on her part are now clear to me as something else entirely. That she had so much contact and manipulation with a dead Gannon cannot be explained away as simply hiding him. Her contact with him in a deceased state repeatedly and for long periods of time screams to me as much more going on in that unfeeling warped mind of hers. Add to that the various charges of multiple weapons being used to murder him and whatever else she did is something beyond simple jealousy, dislike and getting revenge for imagined hurts on her part. I don't know what this monster is........JMO

Amiable, Anirtak, TRB and 17 others like this.
  15. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

This is really the first time I’m seeing water could be involved for sure - and that is a little scary to me as I have posted about thinking he was in/near water - I wish we knew how high the water was during February
    JMO

16. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

Wow! @gitana1 have you had time to look at the charges? What are your thoughts on this?

17. Abstar80

Abstar80 Well-Known Member

Given the "soccer mum" lifestyle she was leading. The team sports photos and the happy wife persona seriously makes me wonder if this is drug related and the drugs wore off right around the place she dumped him. She may not have even realised she still had him to some degree and in a lucid moment panicked and threw him.
    I guess I am leaning into that because the alternative is that she fooled so many people for so many years and this was her first crime of this magnitude. I won't be surprised if they look into the death of her husband and possibly and neighbourhood pets that have gone missing around her.

18. Abstar80

Abstar80 Well-Known Member

It blew my mind when I saw it, Had read his twitter feed multiple times and hadn't seen it. I think she had someone under duress. Possibly HH

19. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

Not that anything she does makes sense. But why would she do that? Why wouldn’t she have just left him in Texas?

20. HundredAcreWood

HundredAcreWood Well-Known Member

I also still want to know who the man driving the van is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.