Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
so relieved gannon has been found and will be returned to his family where he belongs.

imo by the time TS hit the road eastbound and down she was acutely aware of being tracked.
she didn't wanna veer of the main highways to give away where she discarded him.LE would find it easily enough.
the way she did....she knows LE knows exactly where she went but she knows LE are expecting a little off grid action.
she brazenly threw him straight off the main drag taking her chances that no one would find him anytime soon .

'when gannon gets back and tells everyone what happened I expect a HUGE apology from everyone....ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND.'

all the while having gannon packed up in a suitcase ready to road trip him over a thousand miles away.

the sheer gall of this woman is breathtaking and scary.
could she really be stone cold sober??
aren't meth addicts emotionally corrupt, empty and have an inflated sense of self?

withdrawal in a county jail for a few days might/could send one into a powerful rage that say could attack a police deputy in the back of a transport vehicle??

moo

the sheer gall of this woman is breathtaking and scary.
could she really be stone cold sober??
aren't meth addicts emotionally corrupt, empty and have an inflated sense of self?

MOO. She reminds me of someone i used to know who abused adderall, but everyone just thought something was kind of "off" about the person i knew, i don't think very many people would have thought he was abusing adderall. The only real red flag towards the adderall abuse was the fact that he did not sleep. He would go for a day without sleeping, or only sleep 30 minutes or an hour, and honestly i don't even think he was actually sleeping. Just pretending to sleep so people wouldn't get too suspicious. Reading LS statement about making Gannon's "little heart stop hurting" about the damaged carpet reminded me soooo much of this guy i knew that it actually gave me chills and goosebumps.

Re why Florida - so shes driving with the body in the trunk and looking for a good enough place to leave it. I can imagine how no place is quite good enough as shes driving along. She doesnt want to double back and take a closer look anywhere amd arouse suspicion. There's plenty of road ahead. And then all of a sudden shes half way to SC .. then two thirds...

Maybe she had been careful with DNA on the suitcase and didnt want to go down and move rocks over it and leave her traces everywhere.

Maybe she got high as a kite in a motel and paranoia sent her back out that night with impaired judgement.

If that suitcase was weighted and she missed the river that would be something of a fitting ending to her sorry misadventure.
Just a theory would this place mean anything to AS or LH?

>>Snipped and BBM<<

Yeah, I don't know how she managed the odor.

But the time period wasn't a month and a half. GS went missing on January 27. LE seems to think his body was left in Florida about a week later, Feb 3-5.

Even a week later though odor would have been a huge problem. People have mentioned products made for pet odors. Maybe she used those but I can't imagine they were very effective against the odor of decomposition from something as large as a child's body. The most effective pet products that I know of are enzyme-based products that break down organic compounds to eliminate rather than mask odor. They work pretty well on smaller stuff like cat urine but even then, the product may need to be applied twice. And, not to be too indelicate, unlike an old pet accident, a dead body will be a constant source of newly forming organic compounds. Enzymes in these products don't last long and so the product would have to be frequently reapplied. And even then...

People have mentioned the body could have been frozen by being left outdoors in CO. I guess that's possible but it looks like the week GS went missing, daytime temperatures in the Colorado Springs area were above freezing every single day and weren't all that low even at night (mid to upper 20's-- a food freezer temperature is 0° and even then, larger items don't freeze solid immediately.) And the weekend of Feb 1, daytime temperatures were in the 60s. Even in the shade, I'm not understanding how a body could have been solidly frozen and kept frozen. A pile of deep snow not visibly melting away in the shade doesn't mean some of the snow doesn't melt. And I'd think some of a body in the shade would thaw. Some have also hypothesized she moved the body on the 28th to a new location and picked it up the following week but many of the locations mentioned would have been fairly warm (like Texas.)

I guess IF the body somehow was frozen, dry ice could have kept it frozen for the Florida road trip in February.
JMO

if she sealed him inside a solid container the smell could have been contained, as would any fluids, there are heavy duty plastic containers that would do the job, use duct tape to seal it completely and until
that seal is broke the smell wouldn't be obvious at all.

I'm not sure of the exact spot either. It's hard to tell from the photos I've seen.

I think I figured it out.... it would be most easily visible going west bound into Pensacola RIGHT before the “Now Entering Escambia County” signs. Where the East bound side of the bridge is elevated and west bound is lower. For some reason, I thought it was closer to the Pace side, but it looks closer to Pensacola. It’s still “Santa Rosa County” jurisdictionally though. I hope that makes sense. I really wish there was a way to safely pay respects there :(

MOO. She reminds me of someone i used to know who abused adderall, but everyone just thought something was kind of "off" about the person i knew, i don't think very many people would have thought he was abusing adderall. The only real red flag towards the adderall abuse was the fact that he did not sleep. He would go for a day without sleeping, or only sleep 30 minutes or an hour, and honestly i don't even think he was actually sleeping. Just pretending to sleep so people wouldn't get too suspicious. Reading LS statement about making Gannon's "little heart stop hurting" about the damaged carpet reminded me soooo much of this guy i knew that it actually gave me chills and goosebumps.
glad to hear Bb that its a case of 'USED' to know for you.
think its good to hear peoples experience with substance abuse.
they vary so much.
its possible though she is riding' high' on her angry, vengeful obsession with landon.

all just speculative though.

moo

So sorry you went through that @Bbgiraffe. Crazy all the crime and sadness brought out due to illegal use.

It absolutely breaks my heart thinking about all the insanity Gannon probably had to experience and live through and i wish someone had seen anything to unmask LS. because i don't blame AS at all. He is such the victim in this too. She probably had such a convincing facade. But i bet she never even had a job. I bet a lot of things that AS knew about her were just fake things she made up to get him and keep him. The lies these people come up with are just beyond the pale of anything anyone would even think someone would lie about. Like having jobs, like how Casey Anthony pretended to have a job and actually "went to work" but in reality was just not working and coming back home after her dad went to work.

if she sealed him inside a solid container the smell could have been contained, as would any fluids, there are heavy duty plastic containers that would do the job, use duct tape to seal it completely and until
that seal is broke the smell wouldn't be obvious at all.

Could be but all we've heard about is a suitcase. And I'm not sure if that has even been substantiated. I guess the suitcase could have been put in a plastic container but I'm having trouble visualizing what sort of easily available plastic container would hold a suitcase big enough. The standard plastic "tub" type container would hold a small body folded up but I don't think that kind of container would hold a suitcase that could hold a body. JMO

Yes. I really feel like she intended for that suitcase to end up at the bottom of that water. I just don't understand yet why it didn't.

Trying to catch up. Do we KNOW that there is a suitcase? I haven't seen that in the media thread.

With the new added chargers , I wonder if blunt force trauma is what initially caused Gannon’s death and then TS shot and/or stabbed him later to help support her theory that he was picked up by someone after he ran away. Like she was adding “overkill” to make it look like some psycho killer did it. I guess I just really don’t want to think of her purposely hurting him in so many ways.

Could be but all we've heard about is a suitcase. And I'm not sure if that has even been substantiated. I guess the suitcase could have been put in a plastic container but I'm having trouble visualizing what sort of easily available plastic container would hold a suitcase big enough. The standard plastic "tub" type container would hold a small body folded up but I don't think that kind of container would hold a suitcase that could hold a body. JMO
maybe it was inside the case or if the case was a hard shell bag, she may have placed him in plastic bags inside the case

had a quick look at tubs available in the usa, being in australia not use to your measurements but would guess even bigger ones are available
im thinking along these lines for the travel concealment.

Attachments

• BC76ED06-EB6C-40A5-A122-DFC44D1B85E4.jpeg
    BC76ED06-EB6C-40A5-A122-DFC44D1B85E4.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 26
Believe me it's not only stepmoms who kill children by far. Iirc, those murdered by a step parent or live in boyfriend or girlfriend are around 4 to 5% of those who murder children.

All anyone has to do is look at the many cases right here on WS, both active, and recent murder cases to realize way too many bio moms are murdering their precious children or are willing coconspirators in carrying out horrific abuses, gross neglect, murders, and helping to discard their children's bodies.

The last data I read on the maltreatment of all children in the US it is done 59 to 60% of the time by their own biological mothers.

It's also biological moms who are selling their little children to pedophiles or are raping, molesting their own small children while video taping it, and selling it online to other pedophiles.

I've also read bio moms, and bio dads by far murder their children much more often than steps or live ins do.

This case is absolutely horrendous no doubt...committed by the most evil stepmom imaginable, but we cant lose sight of who the majority of abused, grossly neglected children had/have to fear the most during their childhood if they survive, and its bio parents.

Children who suffer neglect, abuse, and being murdered are also committed by a bio parent the majority of the time.

I would put the links up now, but I'm away from my computer. Since my recent hospital stay I cant sit up for long at my computer or I would link them all myself like I usually do.

We can't pretend that children only have to fear someone that doesnt have the same bloodline as they do for it simply isn't true.

I read almost every single day about another child being abused or killed, and most often the suspect is one of their own parent who brought them into this world then feel they are burdens they no longer want to carry instead of the true blessings from God as all children are.

To think the cure all for protecting all children is for the bio mom to be raising them is unrealistic,and baseless since so many of them are the very ones causing great pain, suffering, and death.

Maybe another poster would be so kind to put the links up for me. If not, I will try my best to do it tomorrow.

As a childhood abuse survivor, I think it's very important for all to know who children have to fear the most, and who is the greatest enemy they have to face behind closed doors of their home.

The facts, no matter how brutal to take, matters... especially when it comes to the maltreatment of precious innocent children.

Jmhoo
i

i

I am well aware of that, you won't find anyone more empathic than I.am.I was referring only.to this.case and yes stepmom are.not.tje the only petson to commit ctimes, I meant when they are yo blame the victims are not living with.their.bio.mom
If you knew.me, I would be the first one.to express what.you just.wrote

As much as I had hoped Gannon would eventually be found especially with thoughts to bring his parents some closure, I am absolutely horrified that she tossed him off the side of the road in a suitcase into the water. Evil step-monster indeed.
I am at a total loss and rest assured the jurors will be too. She better make a plea because the Feds hold a higher hand no matter what Colorado deems an adequate punishment. She should have walked away but for whatever sick reason needed to punish his parents further. IMO

As more is revealed about the murder of Gannon, I see a diabolical ghoul in the form of LS. What initially appeared as desperate moves on her part are now clear to me as something else entirely. That she had so much contact and manipulation with a dead Gannon cannot be explained away as simply hiding him. Her contact with him in a deceased state repeatedly and for long periods of time screams to me as much more going on in that unfeeling warped mind of hers. Add to that the various charges of multiple weapons being used to murder him and whatever else she did is something beyond simple jealousy, dislike and getting revenge for imagined hurts on her part. I don't know what this monster is........JMO

I agree I think she might have miscalculated the flow of the water. Here’s a pic from where I think she dropped him to the river. I think the water was higher at the point of drop early February due to flooding. His body or whatever he was contained inside (most likely a suitcase) got stuck on those rocks and ended up stuck under that brush. jmo
This is really the first time I’m seeing water could be involved for sure - and that is a little scary to me as I have posted about thinking he was in/near water - I wish we knew how high the water was during February
JMO

So I just spotted something on Spencer Wilson's twitter page where he listed the new charges.
S/one pointed out that charges 10, 11 & 12 were against a child under 12, charges 6, 7. 8 use same verbiage without "child under 12"

He pointed out that the charges relate to "someone" not specifically Gannon Stauch.

These were added after his body was found. I wonder if "someone" told LE they were held hostage by her and were made to do something they didn't want to do, but to prove that they needed Gannon's body?
Wow! @gitana1 have you had time to look at the charges? What are your thoughts on this?

Given the "soccer mum" lifestyle she was leading. The team sports photos and the happy wife persona seriously makes me wonder if this is drug related and the drugs wore off right around the place she dumped him. She may not have even realised she still had him to some degree and in a lucid moment panicked and threw him.
I guess I am leaning into that because the alternative is that she fooled so many people for so many years and this was her first crime of this magnitude. I won't be surprised if they look into the death of her husband and possibly and neighbourhood pets that have gone missing around her.

I'm starting to think she used the car and drove about half the miles used on the rental to a drop off point then retrieved the suitcase on the way with the moving truck.

ETA Colorado Springs to Amarillo TX 360.1 miles
Colorado Springs to Frisco TX 718.6 miles
Colorado Springs to Abilene TX 642 miles

Could have been Amarillo JMO

ETA page 10 of 23 https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/20CR1358/001/Complaint and Information.pdf
Not that anything she does makes sense. But why would she do that? Why wouldn’t she have just left him in Texas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member