IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #103

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missmargot

missmargot Well-Known Member

Yes, that’s what I’m leaning towards. Beyond that, I have no clue.

2. Rocky1

Rocky1 Well-Known Member

Welcome. I like your post.
    Everything you posted may be true, however...
    One thing I had thought of is if this guy was still in school, or around the 18 year old mark, and had someone back up an alibi that was the same age bracket, then it would no longer be a secret because kids that age talk.

3. Rocky1

Rocky1 Well-Known Member

I'd be willing to bet that LE knows due to the time passed between the photo snap and the recording.

4. Angelcat13

Angelcat13 Well-Known Member

Great post! I especially appreciate your info about the FBI "Pyramid" system!

5. Jamie737

Jamie737 Well-Known Member

I must still wonder if they actually did cross the river at all.

Only LE can know from roughly where the command to go down a Hill was given. We have no idea what the time delay is between the new gift of “Guys” and “down the hill”. It could be minutes.

6. Angelcat13

Angelcat13 Well-Known Member

I think his family has probably had several instances where they feel a sudden, intense feeling that stops their heart and feels like an icy wave rushes through their mind. It is in this instance that they KNOW. But I also believe that their thinking isn't completely "normal" (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree) and they are able to convince themselves that either he didn't do it or, if he did, he won't do it again and he has "so much to give this world" that it is better to not turn him in so he can continue with his "amazing calling".

Wells, alj65, TXFForever and 20 others like this.
  7. Cutiekitty

Cutiekitty Well-Known Member

Snapchat. We know they posted at least one pic to LG’s story. If she added him he’d see exactly where she was at 2:07.

Just a bit of background info on SC so the board won’t get clogged up. Per SC’s law enforcement guideline, SC can not search for users by profile name. They have to have a user name which is created by the user. The first name can be uytfdQ445 and the last name can be grgfgfgd.

If LG was SC friends with BG and he put in a ridiculous name she can change his name to whatever she wants to so on her end she sees first name John last name dough. It’s like adding contacts in your phone. You assign a name to a number. With SC the phone number is the user name and the name you assigned it is the profile name. LE can see your contacts and see who looked at your story, but they are going to see whatever you have listed as the profile name. At one time my ex was three poop emojis (I was mad at the time - it has since been changed to something appropriate).

Edit: typo

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  8. Cutiekitty

No it doesn’t, but the DPS/CPS building does not provide good access to the crime scene either. BG wasn’t exactly risk averse so who knows.

9. Cutiekitty

We are definitely thinking the same

10. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

This is probably how the shooting in St. Louis was tied to the girls' murder. It would have immediately flagged the match in the suspect's clothing.

11. TL4S

TL4S Dumbified Clown

Sorry if this has been asked, but what about the storage place across the street from where the girls were dropped off? Was that there in Feb 2017?

12. Cutiekitty

They didn’t say it was there from noon to five they said between the hours of noon to 5. Could’ve been there from noon to 3 or any other time span between those hours.

The witness that noticed something might have nothing to do with the car. I’ve been assuming they were related since the PC, these might actually be related to 2 different tips.

Wells, 8paws, Blue Amethyst and 7 others like this.
  13. sumzero

sumzero Well-Known Member

In my experience, when a case goes cold and info is scarce, the theories get wilder and more far-fetched. ;)

I cannot help but think of the Closs case. LE was hampered by the fact that JP had no prior association with JC. He was a loner, living "off the grid," outside Barron County. I wonder if something similar is true of BG. No prior association with the girls. No cell phone or social media trail. Maybe BG's a loner and, though he has a past connection with Delphi, now lives outside the general area. If so, LE may not even be close to IDing him.

Wells, Mo Thuairim, wary and 14 others like this.
  14. Backstroke10

Backstroke10 Well-Known Member

I was wondering about the same thing and posted in an earlier thread about a bicycle. I agree with you. A bike is easy to hide, makes no sound and he could quickly hop on it and ride away. MOO

15. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

So this face goes with the body wearing the blue jacket and blue jeans. If the sketch of the OBG was put together from several witnesses wouldn’t one of them have said..that is not what he was wearing when the posters went out. How could they have been wearing identical clothes if they are two different people?

Back in 2011 a young Asian man arrived in Canada from Hong Kong. However he had boarded the plane wearing a thin latex mask that made him appear to be an elderly Caucasian man. What gave him away? The old man had young hands. Far fetched but is it possible?

16. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MOO both places seem too public
    for a premeditated plan.

17. BlueShoe

BlueShoe Well-Known Member

18. Cutiekitty

I don’t think it was premeditated. This could change depending on the next PC or interview though.

19. BlueShoe

BlueShoe Well-Known Member

I'm also stuck on the "move around quickly" bit. Could it be something like BG lives in the area but not close by. Maybe he had an alibi for part of the time in question, but then was back at his home sooner than seemed possible. Maybe his alibi was a place that others thought he had walked to, so could not have been at the bridge, but really he drove? Maybe family thought the car was in the garage, or parked somewhere else when really it wasn't. Just another theory which is MOO.

20. Cutiekitty

I think the photo still from the video heavily influenced the sketch. They could’ve taken a description from the 2 witnesses (they said more that one witness participated in created the OBG) and combined that with what they thought they saw in the photo still and created OBG. May be a mush mash of all that therefore not an actual person.

Wells, Mo Thuairim, wary and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.