MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, shooting at Oxford High School, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that were I possibility, I was thinking about them illegally crossing over an un-manned section, but I don't know how feasible that would be.

It's now almost 7pm EST. Where are the Crumleys? Did they get lost on their way to a police station??

No worries. there is water between Michigan (and Ohio, and NY) for the entire Canadian border. It's not like in Montana, etc. which is a land border. Northern Wisconsin would be their closest land border.

I haven’t been following this because school shootings are just so traumatizing and upsetting, and I just can’t. :( But I just saw this about the parents. OMG no wonder this kid was so messed up! What is wrong with them? They just ditched their kid to save themselves when he’s sitting in jail for murdering several kids at his school??? With the gun they just bought him? Like someone else said…no words.
As a teacher and a parent, I empathize with your trauma.

Younger children forced to do active shooter drills while not being able to understand why.

Older children who sort of understand why, but still filled with anxiety and fear every single time another gun nut decides to shoot up a school. Or concert. Or movie theater.

And quite frankly, being on constant alert is emotionally stressful for teachers and admin as well. Phone alerts from my kid’s school, lockdowns at my school. My nerves are shot.

Last edited:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed due to non approved source>

Is Clarkston close to Oxford?

Off to google...
Is this correct? I don't know how to get the darn photos off the map.
Google Maps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-190217.png
    Screenshot_20211203-190217.png
    374.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20211203-190420.png
    Screenshot_20211203-190420.png
    240.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Is Clarkston close to Oxford?

Off to google...
Is this correct? I don't know how to get the darn photos off the map.
Google Maps
Looks like a half hour drive. So not far. I'm guessing there is extended family in that area.
I really think that they will turn themselves in soon, and are just trying to stay away from the media at this point.

Looks like a half hour drive. So not far. I'm guessing there is extended family in that area.
I really think that they will turn themselves in soon, and are just trying to stay away from the media at this point.

You might be right.

I'd be more worried about the US Marshals being on my tail, than the media though ;)

It was mentioned on Agenda Free TV that all of their social media is gone, although there were a few screenshots from someone it was thought was the father. It seemed to fit and let's just say it will not help their cause.

Live broadcast, so no link.

I'm sorry, but I do not agree with the theme of blaming the parents for their son's action. I'm on the side of reasonable accountability for the parents. Many parents have problems with their children, I'm not willing to jump on the bandwagon of parents bad. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member