GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously??!! sticks and stones... what about TM family that violated sequestration rules? What is good for one is good for all. The five of them need to stand in front of the judge as well... or is their punishment just that they could no longer testify?

Still doing the bidding of the circus master! CB wants to represent her during her appeal. He better be careful because he may be ruining his career traveling with that circus.

How strange, given that TM was raring to go with her ineffective assistance of counsel argument. Hard to that whilst maintaining continuity with the same defense team.

This is absurd.. I supposed CB doesn't want his 5 minutes of fame to end yet..

CB spent all trial painting Heather to be of horrible character.. Questionable morals, etc.. That is probably the nicest thing TE could have said to him..

ETA: My WS went out again, so this is posting late.

Personally believe “Got HE ad” was intended to be “Got HE *advertiser censored*”. If not it was some kind of a code but HE stands for Heather Elvis.
With all due respect, what makes you think that a couple who was so meticulous in their planning and trying not to get caught would do that? It seems pretty careless to me that they would put in writing something that could be traced back to them, all but admitting what they had done. Also fyi, in the text "he" was NOT capitalized.

Blown. Away.

I cannot believe that someone calling himself a professional would haul a bereaved father before a court for name-calling just because his client was found guilty. And that's what this is. It's retaliation for not winning. Truth is, he performed poorly as a lawyer, and if this is as thick as his skin is as a trial lawyer, he will not survive.

I hope he is shunned by other attorneys for being so maliciously self-involved and vengeful.

Blown. Away.

I cannot believe that someone calling himself a professional would haul a bereaved father before a court for name-calling just because his client was found guilty. And that's what this is. It's retaliation for not winning. Truth is, he performed poorly as a lawyer, and if this is as thick as his skin is as a trial lawyer, he will not survive.

I hope he is shunned by other attorneys for being so maliciously self-involved and vengeful.

Yeah, he's not gonna make the cut!

I want to say that I am stunned at this morning's hearing but really, I think nothing about this case could shock me anymore. Almost 5 years of crazy, so OF COURSE they're going to do something else like this as this particular trial wraps up. As bad as it is to be hauled up there, charged and sentenced for name-calling, I hope Mr. Elvis feels like it was $400 well spent. I would. Only low-lifes disparage victims.

I want to say that I am stunned at this morning's hearing but really, I think nothing about this case could shock me anymore. Almost 5 years of crazy, so OF COURSE they're going to do something else like this as this particular trial wraps up. As bad as it is to be hauled up there, charged and sentenced for name-calling, I hope Mr. Elvis feels like it was $400 well spent. I would. Only low-lifes disparage victims.

I will pay Casey directly to call him much stronger words than TE did if he wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes