Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

Michelle’s condo at 5313 Collins ave 1009 is listed for sale and rent since 4/2019

The timing of that is interesting. It seems to indicate that she either was making a commitment to living in CT (or elsewhere?) and/or realized that she was in need of money. This was about the time that FD was finally getting supervised visitation with the children. MOO

The timing of that is interesting. It seems to indicate that she either was making a commitment to living in CT (or elsewhere?) and/or realized that she was in need of money. This was about the time that FD was finally getting supervised visitation with the children. MOO
Yes, I wondered about that too but also thought it might be related to the Vail condo purchase. I did wonder if the Vail condo purchase used any FORE/FD funds and then I saw the joint ownership of MT and baby daddy and that confused me further. Could be baby daddy be involved with possibly assisting in the hiding of assets/funds for both/either MT and FD? I'm not sure why he would risk doing so, but you simply never know as the people surrounding FD an MT seem quite dubious IMO.

Many questions about MT and her overall financial situation IMO, especially given her role in the 'shady loan' situation with GV which Atty W. hasn't really been able to get to the bottom of in civil court either. We know from Family Court that FD gave MT $75,000 which she then provided to someone to make a downpayment on a house. Were the proceeds from the eventual sale of the house 'recycled' into another real estate purchase perhaps in Greece or elsewhere? IDK but its why all the records of FORE real estate transactions are so important and I am disappointed that the State of CT hasn't stepped into the the situation to safeguard the records which are to date still not where they need to be IMO as Atty Markowitz could simply 'dispose' or 'misplace' any and all of the records with no consequences. I know this is CT and consequences seem to be absent for most things that we have seen in this case but I don't understand why the State cannot step in to safeguard such potentially critical evidence.

We know Family Court and Judge Heller seemed to have zero luck getting to the bottom of a situation which on the surface looked to involve at least a few federal crimes related to bank and mortgage fraud IMO. I just hope Atty W. makes progress on this 'shady loan' situation and that the State continues to pull apart the financial situation of the house of cards which is FD and FORE.

MOO

The condo that Michelle still owns on 5313 Collins ave 1009 was listed for sale 4/2019 for 375,000.00

Ok, I just looked at the listing on Redfin .
I’m shocked she listed it at $375,000.

It’s a tiny 1 bedroom apartment ( 810 sq feet) that is outdated and kinda cheesy .
( I feel bad for saying that but, go look at it ).

Am I looking at the wrong listing ???
Can Someone else google it and see if you see what I see ..

The price tag must explain why it hasn’t
sold.

It’s a tiny 1 bedroom apartment ( 810 sq feet) that is outdated and kinda cheesy .

sold.
Yes, it looks to be overpriced for the market and the building. Building looks to be mainly 1Brs of similar size which most likely means mostly rental properties and held by 'investors'. Wonder how many people actually live in the building too? My guess is not many. MOO

These are from 2 different Stamford Advocate articles

Jennifer Dulos had ‘serious psychological problems,’ husband claims in interview

Defense attorney Norm Pattis said the interview did not violate a gag order that was issued last month in the case, saying “it is not even a close call.”
There is no order barring all speech,” Pattis said Monday night.

Gag order in Jennifer Dulos case could set CT precedent

The prosecution does not object to an appeal hearing before the state Supreme Court, but contends a judge’s gag order in the Fotis Dulos case should be upheld.
Robert Scheinblum, senior assistant state’s attorney, said the prosecution supports an appeal hearing for several reasons, and said it could even set a precedent for gag orders in Connecticut.
“Our appellate courts have yet to address the appropriate legal standard for imposing a gag order; accordingly, hearing this appeal would provide guidance to the trial bench on the law that applies,” Scheinblum wrote Monday in his response to the defense team’s request for the hearing.
Pattis claimed his client's First Amendment rights to free speech are being impeded by the gag order, leaving him defenseless against police leaks and the intense media scrutiny surrounding the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.

“Gag orders are controversial,” Pattis said Monday night. “Indeed, the state today alerted the Supreme Court that it agrees with Mr. Dulos that there should be an immediate appeal.”

Jennifer Dulos had ‘serious psychological problems,’ husband claims in interview

Defense attorney Norm Pattis said the interview did not violate a gag order that was issued last month in the case, saying “it is not even a close call.”
Basically, Norm said exactly what we’d expect him to say.

It’s the same type of thing he said when his solution to his client not following protocol with his GPS, was to have it removed.

Whatever the most extreme position is, he will take it.

“My client did nothing wrong, you (the court) did.”

When a lawyer’s client is charged with murder, the standard play is to say that someone else did it.

Our buddy Norm here, goes with the “Jennifer fake murdered herself” move.

What a joke.

sold.
If this is her apartment, then MT was sharing a bedroom with her daughter .

MT moving herself and her daughter into a “mansion” in Connecticut was quite the upgrade.

The prosecution does not object to an appeal hearing before the state Supreme Court, but contends a judge’s gag order in the Fotis Dulos case should be upheld.
Robert Scheinblum, senior assistant state’s attorney, said the prosecution supports an appeal hearing for several reasons, and said it could even set a precedent for gag orders in Connecticut.
“Our appellate courts have yet to address the appropriate legal standard for imposing a gag order; accordingly, hearing this appeal would provide guidance to the trial bench on the law that applies,” Scheinblum wrote Monday in his response to the defense team’s request for the hearing.
Pattis claimed his client's First Amendment rights to free speech are being impeded by the gag order, leaving him defenseless against police leaks and the intense media scrutiny surrounding the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.

“Gag orders are controversial,” Pattis said Monday night. “Indeed, the state today alerted the Supreme Court that it agrees with Mr. Dulos that there should be an immediate appeal.”

So so proud of all you Websleuthers...you done good!

They can't ignore it anymore, they will have to address it.

JD married someone with serious psychological problems. There. Fixed the headline for you. :cool:
Thank you for that fix! IMO someone would also need to have “serious psychological problems” to lie in wait, murder, dispose of a body, cover the entire thing up, and lie to friends, family, attorneys and law enforcement.

Edited: And I will add, what human being can’t stand up and at least ACT concerned for a spouse and mother of their children. If nothing else, say “Jennifer and I had our problems recently, but I can’t believe this—this is terrible.” Fotis can’t even bring himself to ACT concerned. Now that is really messed up. The more Pattis and Foris keep spewing nonsense, it makes Fotis look even worse.

Last edited:

sold.
I wonder if she was trying to gather cash for a move out of the country after The murder ?

I agree. As much as I love this site, it sucks me in too much from the work that I really need to be doing to bring home the bacon. Whenever I step away, things seem to happen. I'll keep praying for an answer as to where Jennifer is, as I drive around her county here in CT. I pray a major break happens soon for the sake of her small children and family.
I am in the same boat as you. Wouldn't it be great to be hired by a law firm of a high profile case or LE to monitor Websleuths all day? :D

Again, the first headline is exactly what NP wanted. Why do these news outlets do this?
Claiming the woman is mentally ill is a classic abuser/domestic violence move. Textbook.
It’s so disrespectful to her. She’s continues to be abused even after being gone. That’s the story right there! Hopefully the article covers more of the violation of gag order vs what he said. Haven’t read it yet.

Last edited:
Why aren’t the CT domestic violence orgs putting out more articles on this case and how FD and NP continue to abuse the victim? They can make it general/objective. Awareness is key. DV doesn’t discriminate when it comes to wealth/class.
Yes, he is likely a malignant narc, as stated by others, but this is classic domestic violence with predictable behaviors.
Abusers are abusers. They can have personality disorders in addition, etc, etc, but the abuse remains the same. He continues to blame, deny and minimize. He really is disgusting.
My opinion only.

Last edited:
I agree. As much as I love this site, it sucks me in too much from the work that I really need to be doing to bring home the bacon. Whenever I step away, things seem to happen. I'll keep praying for an answer as to where Jennifer is, as I drive around her county here in CT. I pray a major break happens soon for the sake of her small children and family.
Me too. On Sat Sep 27, I walked the Waveny jogging trail by Lapham Road, across from the turnout where the red Tacoma was presumed to have parked (near the bridge according to Gray Hughes' analysis of school bus photos) in order to better visualize how evidence could have been transferred from the Suburban to the Tacoma in broad daylight. While I was standing on the trail, looking across Lapham Road, a random jogger happened to jog past a car parked at the turnout, just as I took the attached photo. I wonder if a witness could have jogged the same path on the morning of May 24th, Friday of the Memorial Day weekend. The witness would have been right next to FD's borrowed red truck and/or JD's Suburban as he or she jogged past. Risky to transfer construction bags or rolled up mat/rug while joggers are about without a spotter. A spotter could see down Lapham Road and create a diversion if a witness got too close. MOO.

Attachments

• 20190928_113601_resized.jpg
    20190928_113601_resized.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 73

sold.
She must have taken advice from FD, list it high, there’s a sucker born every minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419