Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting guidelines:

* We do not sleuth or accuse people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* Do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages.

* Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a private message. DO NOT discuss them in the thread.

* If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not reply to it. Alert the post ASAP.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

*Websleuths is a fact based site. Provide a MSM link for your assertions. Rumors are not allowed. Sites such as reddit or sub-reddit are not approved to be linked, referenced or discussed.

Remembering Mollie.

636694937604293335-npWS17bI.jpg

link for graphic

Mollie's thread will open later this morning.

Morning Guys; it's 14.35pm here.

I wonder if LE found any 'footprints' in the cornfield; there must be some if CR, as he claims 'he dragged Mollies body into the cornfield'. If there were any; they would of made casts.

Bravo, sorry if you 'liked' before updated post.

Last edited:
Responding to @wary from last thread:
New info.... I hope you saw the "Christian Rivera = John Budd" part of the thread.
I did see that, but I don’t see the significance of it. Illegals normally buy their docs, this guy must have got the cheap package. I worked with a guy named Jose Cuervo once, I always wondered if that was his real name.

Morning Guys; it's 14.35pm here.

I wonder if LE found any 'footprints' in the cornfield; there must be some if CR, as he claims 'he dragged Mollies body into the cornfield'. If there were any; they would of made casts.
We had “torrential rainfall” according to the weather station right after. So much evidence would have been washed away within hours.

Responding to @wary from last thread:

I did see that, but I don’t see the significance of it. Illegals normally buy their docs, this guy must have got the cheap package. I worked with a guy named Jose Cuervo once, I always wondered if that was his real name.

JMO
I think the significance of it will come into play in civil court as I am expecting MT's family will most likely sue the farm for some percentage of liability they may have had in MT's death.

I suspect their lawyers will argue that with a name like "John Budd" which is traditionally a well known US surname that the farm should have known he was using an illegal allias and thus should have checked him out more carefully regarding his status to be working in the country legally. Amongst other things too like the car and whether he had a valid drivers license and insurance to be driving the roads on which MT was taken.

I have been interested in learning about the car insurance situation because there was a case in my state where an illegal immigrant hit and killed a person and they were held liable but the person had no drivers license or insurance. So it causes quite a quandry as the family is tried to recoup hospital medical bills that were incurred before the person died.

If and when a civil case gets filed in this case I am pretty sure the farm is going to be involved in some percentage of liability. Lawyers will include them in a civil suit because they know the defendant does not have the money. This is why having valid insurance when driving is so important and why people get upset when others drive without drivers licenses and insurance.

When and if your family member ever gets injured in a vehicle crash or worse dies in one and if the other person is not insured properly then you are left to figure out how to recoup money lost or you may not have the means to pay either as hospital bills skyrocket.

JMO
I think the significance of it will come into play in civil court as I am expecting MT's family will most likely sue the farm for some percentage of liability they may have had in MT's death.

I suspect their lawyers will argue that with a name like "John Budd" which is traditionally a well known US surname that the farm should have known he was using an illegal allias and thus should have checked him out more carefully regarding his status to be working in the country legally. Amongst other things too like the car and whether he had a valid drivers license and insurance to be driving the roads on which MT was taken.

I have been interested in learning about the car insurance situation because there was a case in my state where an illegal immigrant hit and killed a person and they were held liable but the person had no drivers license or insurance. So it causes quite a quandry as the family is tried to recoup hospital medical bills that were incurred before the person died.

If and when a civil case gets filed in this case I am pretty sure the farm is going to be involved in some percentage of liability. Lawyers will include them in a civil suit because they know the defendant does not have the money. This is why having valid insurance when driving is so important and why people get upset when others drive without drivers licenses and insurance.

When and if your family member ever gets injured in a vehicle crash or worse dies in one and if the other person is not insured properly then you are left to figure out how to recoup money lost or you may not have the means to pay either as hospital bills skyrocket.

Simple due diligence investigating his name could have prevented his employment.

As CR’s first attorney stated, the farm turned a blind eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member