811 users online (130 members and 681 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1361
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160

    Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

    Please continue posting here.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    7,614
    image.jpg

    Eat your Wheaties Jodi...Juan is gonna destroy your porn allegations today.

  4. #4
    Mmmmmm yummies!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Land of Ago
    Posts
    15,651
    Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
    Your tax dollars hard at work. #JodiArias gets a new private investigator. http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...5/m6692760.pdf
    ---

    'Morning all.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,532
    Good Morning Folks!

    AZ Supreme court says no to the Goddess No can do, the smelly goddess cannot testify in secret, the nerve of those Justices

    I'll take two of those artery clogging greasy high saturated fat cholesterol biscuit sammiches, texmex



    "She loved him so much that this is what she did to him, there are no mitigating circumstances in this case. None, the only just punishment is death."

    "The time for honouring yourself, will soon be at an end. . .highness"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,281
    This video was posted in the last thread by Truth Detector. I brought it over because it's an example of how much JA HATES the media

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGHh...youtu.be&t=12s

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post
    Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
    Your tax dollars hard at work. #JodiArias gets a new private investigator. http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...5/m6692760.pdf
    ---

    'Morning all.
    You've got to be kidding me! The State of AZ is going to hire another PI for her, in this the sentencing phase, over 5 months into it, within only weeks left???!

    That one genuinely blows my mind.

    ETA....is a PI a standard position in a DP defendant's entourage? As in, 2 attorneys, mitigation specialist and a PI?

    Hopefully its just a formality- perhaps her Bond guy fled and the State is checking off a box by putting a name down for the position?
    Last edited by Hope4More; 02-11-2015 at 11:12 AM.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Deep in the ♥ of Texas
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmacky View Post
    This video was posted in the last thread by Truth Detector. I brought it over because it's an example of how much JA HATES the media

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGHh...youtu.be&t=12s
    She is so doggone repulsive! UGH!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiemom View Post
    She is so doggone repulsive! UGH!
    That would be putting it mildly. . .there are no words to describe this Thing. "Don't roll the tape yet. . ."



    "She loved him so much that this is what she did to him, there are no mitigating circumstances in this case. None, the only just punishment is death."

    "The time for honouring yourself, will soon be at an end. . .highness"


  11. #11
    From the minutes, it looks like yesterday was dark to give Nurmi yet more time to interview Perry Smith yet again about his upcoming testimony about computer porn, yet again.

    Interview yesterday at 12:30. Which pretty much ensures Nurmi will start off the day telling JSS he can't cross Smith without seeing the full report because Smith's knowledge is incomplete because Brown did a lot of the work.....
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,094
    Good morning all! I am completely cured of my Nurmi headache and waiting for today's court action. I'm waiting for Det. Smith (the real deal) and Det. Brown (if he is up at bat today). I also want to see how many jurors are seated.

    Three cheers for the AZ Supreme Court for issuing a denial of the motion. It's nice that they didn't either bother to explain their decision. The COA took care of the issue quite nicely.

    When all is said and done, I am most looking forward to JA's allocution. I wonder if someone wrote it for her, including stage directions on how to act.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

    EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Land of Ago
    Posts
    15,651
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
    Good morning all! I am completely cured of my Nurmi headache and waiting for today's court action. I'm waiting for Det. Smith (the real deal) and Det. Brown (if he is up at bat today). I also want to see how many jurors are seated.

    Three cheers for the AZ Supreme Court for issuing a denial of the motion. It's nice that they didn't either bother to explain their decision. The COA took care of the issue quite nicely.

    When all is said and done, I am most looking forward to JA's allocution. I wonder if someone wrote it for her, including stage directions on how to act.
    Maybe her new private eye is investigating how to make her look remorseful during allocution.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    You've got to be kidding me! The State of AZ is going to hire another PI for her, in this the sentencing phase, over 5 months into it, within only weeks left???!

    That one genuinely blows my mind.
    Does this mean N - meister isn't going to show his face in court again? I mean that whole "dripping with porn" HD worked so well....
    And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit. --- The Tick

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,980
    morning all!

    Time for another day of

    Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1104
    Last Post: 02-19-2015, 10:49 AM
  2. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 35
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 915
    Last Post: 02-13-2015, 08:44 AM
  3. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1677
    Last Post: 01-26-2015, 09:36 PM
  4. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 22
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1492
    Last Post: 01-14-2015, 11:58 PM
  5. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/14/14
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 705
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 08:19 AM

Tags for this Thread