Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

I would like to know how FD and the cat that swallowed the canary, NP have that novel of JD's in the first place. I can't imagine her leaving any of her works in progress much less finished writings behind when she left FD. That was her career and her passion and she would have taken all of it when she left him.

My personal opinion is FD looted her home after he murdered her and rifled through all of her paperwork and took as much as he could in the time he had. I wonder what else is missing jewelry wise or other valuables she might have had. He's just a common ordinary thief, grifter and conman despite his facade of wealthy, successful business man.

he could have taken things from a computer without her knowledge either before she left, or during a visit. he might have known her passwords from way back and maybe she did not change them all.... or could he even be lying about what she wrote? how would we know?

Prep List cont'd
Snag a pair of EE's work shoes outta truck
Buy gloves and face/head mask
Get extra large box of contractor bags
Disposable mops and multiple rolls paper towels
Delete computer searches
Clear phones of texts and calls
Box of Depends cause I'm gonna need 'em

You know, it’d be good to know what all he bought at Home Depot, a place I still wonder about because his frequent forays there after JD went missing just seem odd to me, like all his cleaning. MOO.

Thanks for posting this. Sorry for possibly derailing the great convo here but I wanted to put a quick reply into the thread so then I can 'scroll and roll' on myself on this topic! If you aren't interested in cameras in Waveny then please just 'scoll and roll'.

I've imposed a personal TO on discussing this topic of cameras in Waveny and CT because I am so profoundly disappointed in the NC First Selectman, NC Police Commission and NCPD Chief K. on the way that this entire issue of public safety and cameras has been handled in NC over the course of many years. This latest petition for cameras in Waveny is just one of similar efforts mounted over the years and sadly all have failed. But, the larger issue is could a small network of cameras in the town and in the parks provide additional security for the citizens of NC and assist NCPD in its crime prevention and investigation activities? IMO, the answer is yes. But, sadly I am a minority view on this topic as are the 2,500 folks that stepped up to sign the petition to place cameras in Waveny. For those not from NC I would just like to point out that getting 2,500 signatures on anything is UNHEARD of. Yes, the leaders of this signature effort accomplished something major but sadly IMO they are being ignored by NCPD and the Selectman.

As I've posted previously NC has resisted cameras successfully via folks like Moynihan for years. There is always a Moynihan and I've been watching these Moynihan's pass through the ranks of NC Govt for many many years! Nothing sadly changes on this topic ever! Ditto for the Police Commission.

IMO the burden of personal safety has been pushed on to homeowers who for the most part invest in home systems of varying sophistication. My sense of listening to folks like Moynihan and his predecessors along with the Police Commission for many years has been that this issue will simply be kicked down the trail and never be heard from again.

Where is the NCPD Chief K in all of this? Where would his/State Police investigation into the JD possible murder be absent the CCTV of willing residents and the BUSCAMS? Is he ok with the situation in NC the way it is with no cameras? The citizens have asked for some action but per usual it seems that nothing is happening and what is being heard from NCPD is 'crickets'.

From the public dialog on this entire discussion it was clear to me a least that the First Selectman is not in a position to direct the NCPD to do anything as he originally put this task of cameras in Waveny into the NCPD hands. Nothing happened and it appeared that the Police Commission (3 people so far as I know) directed NCPD Chief K. to simply do nothing and let the Parks and Rec People do something (or attempt to do something) that was clearly not in their purview and about which they had zero expertise.

NCPD Chief K. IMO did what he usually does on these discussions which is "dodge and weave" and "hide under his desk". This all happend after the issue was discussed by the people that created the petition in a forum with the Selectman and where NCPD Chief K. so far as I know was present. Who runs NC? To me, the answer is at present unclear. Do the voices of citizens matter or will a Moynihan always be present to shut down change? IDK.

I'm glad this camera issue is playing out in a public way and that Mike Dinan has written a very comprehensive article about the topic. The other reason I am glad that a much broader audience is seeing this entire situation play out is because it IMO brilliantly shows how things do and don't happen in NC. To see the NCPD Chief K. hiding under his desk for the entirety of this debate about cameras has been hard to watch, but its sadly typical for the way things go on this topic in NC IMO. I won't even go into listing the projects that have been green lighted in the most recent budget as if people could see the list vs thinking about the valuable data provided by cameras in town and in the parks it becomes crystal clear where the priorities of the Town Govt. lie. NC by any standard is a wealthy town so for Moynihan to talk about budgets and 'extraordinary expenses' simply IMO simply pushes credulity.

IMO JD and the Farber family were simply lucky that buscams were in place and that the alleged crime took place when the buses were on the roads and that neighbors provided CCTV. We don't know if JD had a full camera system at Welles and if she did was it activated on the 24th/missing date?

A townwide 'security plan' IMO built on 'luck' of having buscams doesn't sound too safe or proactive to me and I'm surprised that the 2,500 signatures that were on the petition didn't seem to mean much to the First Selectman, NCPD Chief K and the Police Commission.

Its all IMO hugely disappointing, but IMO its also just business as usual in NC. I'm just glad that outsiders are seeing how a wealthy town that has one of the largest budgets per capita chooses to allocate its tax dollars and how it prioritises public safety using the advantages of technology.

PS. I promise to not write another post like this one but I am so profoundly disappointed in a town that I care about a great deal. I wish I could believe that 2,500 signatures could effect change but I don't believe its possible so long as people like Moynihan and NCPD Chief K. believe there is 'no emergency' and the First Selectman is powerless to control the various components of government in the Town to do what 2,500 stepped up to ask for based on real security concerns IMO.

:(

MOO

You know, something just does not add up here at all. The town has the money as it is not a poor town, 2500 of the town’s residents signed their desire for these cameras, a major crime has occurred and cameras must have been so helpful, and the powers that be are ignoring this? Just from my eight years on a school board, I know that when officials are stonewalling on something in this way under this kind of pressure, there’s often a bigger reason being hidden. If ever you see a town coming out to protest a coach or teacher being let go and the school board is getting all kinds of heat and big crowds of angry citizens are there but the board is not backing down, you can be pretty sure that there’s big trouble behind the dismissal. In public schools, where I live at least, the board can’t discuss personnel issues like that in public and the person the whole crisis is over can stand there and say he or she has no idea what’s going on even if the person absolutely does and the board can say nothing. Follow the money? Follow the possible reasons for it not getting done? Something just seems very odd here. MOO.

With extreme exposure and no chemicals used to remove the sticky P.I. fluid it can definitely last a month, especially if it was constantly scratched.

The scratching moves the sticky stuff around and infects new spots.

ETA: (Days later, infection to new spots can be caused by transfer from dirty clothes/shoes that touched the broken P.I. leaves.)

Usually the "patient" has to take steroids by this time as the infection is systemic.

Good on FotusItchyItus!

(No MOO about this. I know from experience! Husband too. No dead bodies; just landscaping!)

I wonder if they gave him a shot in jail; lately when I get it, that’s what it’s taken to clear it up especially if it’s near my eyes. We haven’t seen him with it since then, right? So it makes one wonder where he got it at that time. Um hmm. MOO.

I've read that before but it has never been my experience.....rash by second day.

I even got it once when a friend tried to burn off the brush in her woods. I never touched anything and got all the blisters!

Oh, gosh, yes; it’s dangerous to burn it because it can get into your throat, eyes, etc. It doesn’t affect animals like it does humans but we can get poison ivy if the animals get the oil on their coats and we pet them. You can get it from clothes, too, even months later, if the oil is on them. The rash can start to show as soon as four hours, especially if you’ve had it before. I’m starting to feel like I have it actually! MOO.

Poison ivy rash - Symptoms and causes

I searched and it says that bruises can take a few days to show up when the hemoglobin carrying oxygen changes it to bluish/purple.

So this photo was taken on Saturday, the next day so perhaps it hadn’t bruised yet.

Also, while I combed through dozens of photos I noticed him deliberately hiding his arms/hands. Especially in court when he was certain cameras were trained on him.

I just feel that the poison ivy and bruises are very suspicious.

Moo

It has that Lady MacBeth aura about it to me, too. MOO.

I know I’m speculating here too but staring at these photos is making me think too much!

It looks like he could have two phones (one in each front pocket.) Maybe a burner and his iPhone. Keys? His left pocket just looks a little too full to me.

Of course one bulge could be a wallet but who knows! Who keeps a wallet in their front pocket or a phone? Is this typical?!! Maybe in the city if you’re worried about thieves. Idk.

View attachment 204555

Sorry, getting carried away. Better go to sleep!

Moo

Wait—what is that big/weird bulge in his left arm in the picture? MOO.

Yes I do remember that they said it was quite bad

It’s INCREDIBLY itchy. God forbid you start to scratch it. You’re doomed. My son, fair skinned red head, can’t mow grass or cut stuff in yard. He has to take steroids to alleviate damage. There’s something in my Texas yard. Been trying to figure it out for 22 + years. It’s like poison ivy. Cannot find it. Same symptoms. It’ll take a doctor Rx to alleviate rash, blisters, and if I scratch in my sleep? It’ll draw blood. Itching right now and it’s everything that I can do to not scratch.
Scratch and it spreads. God forbid you scratch your eyes. Scratch skin and it spreads to other areas of skin. A curse.

I just noticed the same thing! Hmmm. Remember in court, was it the second time, his fingernails were dirty too? I’ll look for that photo too.

Moo

If you run a small business, you better know how to do everything from soup to nuts. So that no employee can hold you hostage with their job. EVERYTHING.
power up office equipment. Change toner. Type documents. Affix postage. Make the coffee, order supplies. Know every password. Install programs to track employee time wasters.
EVERYTHING. One Christmas break, support staff left without completing time sensitive document set. After they left, I did it. On time. When they came back and asked how it got done in time, they were floored. And never tried blackmail again. Apparently, FD is the same. Gucci loafers or not, when it comes right down to it, I bet he can operate heavy equipment.
Remember this tidbit. He can operated everything on his job sites. I guarantee it.

It’s INCREDIBLY itchy. God forbid you start to scratch it. You’re doomed. My son, fair skinned red head, can’t mow grass or cut stuff in yard. He has to take steroids to alleviate damage. There’s something in my Texas yard. Been trying to figure it out for 22 + years. It’s like poison ivy. Cannot find it. Same symptoms. It’ll take a doctor Rx to alleviate rash, blisters, and if I scratch in my sleep? It’ll draw blood. Itching right now and it’s everything that I can do to not scratch.
Scratch and it spreads. God forbid you scratch your eyes. Scratch skin and it spreads to other areas of skin. A curse.

The Technu products seem to be very good, I think. MOO.

With extreme exposure and no chemicals used to remove the sticky P.I. fluid it can definitely last a month, especially if it was constantly scratched.

The scratching moves the sticky stuff around and infects new spots.

ETA: (Days later, infection to new spots can be caused by transfer from dirty clothes/shoes that touched the broken P.I. leaves.)

Usually the "patient" has to take steroids by this time as the infection is systemic.

Good on FotusItchyItus!

(No MOO about this. I know from experience! Husband too. No dead bodies; just landscaping!)

Antibiotics. Steroids. Infected if kept scratching.

Oh, gosh, yes; it’s dangerous to burn it because it can get into your throat, eyes, etc. It doesn’t affect animals like it does humans but we can get poison ivy if the animals get the oil on their coats and we pet them. You can get it from clothes, too, even months later, if the oil is on them. The rash can start to show as soon as four hours, especially if you’ve had it before. I’m starting to feel like I have it actually! MOO.

Poison ivy rash - Symptoms and causes

I hope you don't have it!

I'm a big believer in Zanfel as it actually washes off the urushiol oil that is stuck on your skin.
Kind of pricey but well worth it.

It seems to start making you feel better almost immediately though you'll still need something for the itching.

Apple Cider Vinegar (with "The Mother") helps with that.

Won't it be great if the Poison Ivy Urushiol oil is on some of the towels left in the garbage cans and on the various car seats and/or steering wheels? Not exactly evidence but certainly telling about FD's activities.

So goes The Sunday Night WS Poison Ivy Dialogues, my itchy friends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member