Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #32

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29
Thread #30
Thread #31

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

Amazingly talented photographer with a very large HEART!

The gallery is open in Bridgeport, CT to view the work during normal business hours.

Run don't walk to take a look all that might be local!

Quote from Channel 12 Website on location of gallery:
"The exhibit was put together for this month's Bridgeport Art Trail, but is currently on display at the American Fabrics Artist Studios Building (Bridgeport, CT) . It is open weekdays during normal business hours".

Here is the gallery website for any interested in visiting:
AmFab

Address: American Fabric Arts Building
1069 Connecticut Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06607

Thanks for posting.

Art, from the heart, indeed.

What does this mean...
Anyone , Anyone ?
I believe this Order from the Judge to be good news for Atty Weinstein and GF on the 4Jx foreclosure action as he is one step closer to being able to take possession of 4Jx so it might be sold. Any atty's please feel free to chime in with assistance on this as I am on shaky ground here, but will give a try at an explanation.

If you recall FD and MT lived at 4Jx and FD stopped paying anything towards the mortgage in 2018.

Atty Weinstein has been working hard to 'evict' [aka kicking FD [REDACTED] to the curb] so that the house might be sold. Foreclosure is a multipart process with the goal being that the Plaintiff would take possession of 4Jx.

Today the Judge ruled in favor of the Plaintiff and issued a Motion of Default - Failure to Plead (essentially disagreeing with the the last motion of defense filed by Atty Habib on behalf of FD and made the same determination for the trade creditor Glaxo A/C). FD also owes taxes to the City of Farmington on the property so this represents a prior claim and this is not disputed by the Plaintiff/Atty Weinstein.

I believe there are other procedural steps that Atty Weinstein will have to undertake prior to actually being able to take possession of 4Jx so it can be possessed and then sold but this Order puts him one step closer to completing the process of foreclosure so far as I can tell.

I am not 100% certain but this is where I believe the foreclosure action is at present (any atty's here please chime in with assistance!):

§ 47a-26c. Advancement of pleadings.

Failure to plead. “All pleadings, including motions, shall advance at least one step within each successive period of three days from the preceding pleading or motion. If the defendant fails to plead within any such period, the complainant may file a motion for judgment for failure to plead, served upon the defendant in the manner provided in the rules adopted by the judges of the Superior Court for the service of pleadings. If the defendant fails to plead within three days after receipt of such motion by the clerk, the court shall forthwith enter judgment that the complainant recover possession or occupancy with costs.” [BBM]

Here is the Amended Complaint for those that are interested and it explains the details of the case.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17947294

Here is info about Judgments and Foreclosure/Eviction in the State of CT:
https://www.jud.ct.gov/lawlib/Notebooks/Pathfinders/DefaultJudgment.pdf

Just to give a sense of what Atty Weinstein has been experiencing in Civil Court just reading the first 2 pages of his motion for a Protective Order illustrates a bit of what FD and new Atty Habib have been up to as they seek to extract information about the Farber wealth, JF assets/trusts and assets of the 5 Dulos children.

Atty Habib also refiled a request for information from the Plaintiff/Atty Weinstein that had been objected to a year ago. This tactic of refiling and refiling over and over seems to be a well used tactic by FD in virtually all of the cases so far as I can tell but in this case its being on on the 'eve' of the 12/3 trial as pointed out by Atty Weinstein.

upload_2019-11-20_6-0-33.png
upload_2019-11-20_6-2-19.png

For those that remember the Waveny Park search, here is a current picture of the pond which was drained looking for JF during the search process.

The pond area was previously more similar to a swamp than a pond and it looks like the entire area was drained, dredged, resurfaced, dam installed and piping installed for water circulation and it looks like they might be installing lighting as well.

The walking/running path that would eventually end up near Lapham road is to the top right of the below picture (just follow the path of the white truck in the picture all the way to the right of the picture).

The new pond looks to be maybe 6-8 ft deep but I'm not sure if they are going to be putting rocks on the bottom? The pile of debris that the digger is sitting atop is roughly 8 ft tall. This looks to be a sizable project.

upload_2019-11-20_14-40-18.png

Last edited:
@Midwestmom2019 had asked a couple of weeks ago how the leaves coming down in Waveny might facilitate searching. Almost all the leaves are down and the seasonal brush has been cut back in most portions of Waveny too. Now, its possible to walk along the lower field portion of Waveny and see through the brush quite clearly to the point where the Merritt Parkway (Route 15) traffic is visible. When the leaves and brush are present during the Spring/Summer, this level of visibility is not possible as the greenery is quite dense in spots. This pic was taken just walking along the path and the Merritt Parkway is barely visible in the background.

upload_2019-11-20_14-46-24.png

@Midwestmom2019 had asked a couple of weeks ago how the leaves coming down in Waveny might facilitate searching. Almost all the leaves are down and the seasonal brush has been cut back in most portions of Waveny too. Now, its possible to walk along the lower field portion of Waveny and see through the brush quite clearly to the point where the Merritt Parkway (Route 15) traffic is visible. When the leaves and brush are present during the Spring/Summer, this level of visibility is not possible as the greenery is quite dense in spots. This pic was taken just walking along the path and the Merritt Parkway is barely visible in the background.

View attachment 216451
Definitely opens up the visibility but conversely, the leaves add depth and coverage to the ground. MOO

Its an interesting point. Will attempt to get a picture on a future visit to indicate depth of leaves but it didn't look to be more than a few inches.

A fresh grave could be flatter now with rains and all since May. Maybe even a few inches of leaves would really finish off covering disturbed earth. After all, neighbors spotted FD walking back paths with a shovel in hand. Wonder if LE could send in new cadaver dogs?

A fresh grave could be flatter now with rains and all since May. Maybe even a few inches of leaves would really finish off covering disturbed earth. After all, neighbors spotted FD walking back paths with a shovel in hand. Wonder if LE could send in new cadaver dogs?
I agree it might be a good strategy to look again now. You can tell that the ground is beginning to freeze but due to the recent rain is still fairly soft. But, in a few more weeks and with more hard frosts then the ground will be as hard as rock. I do wonder though if LE believes that the search they did during their week in the Park previously was sufficient? IDK. What always surprises me is how much movement there is in the ground soil in CT. I'm not sure if its because of all the rock that is buried deep underground and is always moving depending on the season? But its always incredible to see the rocks that rise to the surface of the soil each Spring. MOO

Looks like the foreclosure wheel simply continues to 'spin' with this response from Atty Weinstein.

Atty Weinstein is saying that FD provided notice that he would no longer pay on the 4Jx mortgage and then when at a later date FD was offered the opportunity to 'catch up' the missed payments he then declined to do so.

So, looks to be absolutely intentional strategy by FD and MT to simply live the good life "RENT AND MORTGAGE FREE" at 4Jx and for FD to play an ongoing game of "Catch me if you can"!

Pure insanity and absolute abuse of process by FD.

MOO

I agree it might be a good strategy to look again now. You can tell that the ground is beginning to freeze but due to the recent rain is still fairly soft. But, in a few more weeks and with more hard frosts then the ground will be as hard as rock. I do wonder though if LE believes that the search they did during their week in the Park previously was sufficient? IDK. What always surprises me is how much movement there is in the ground soil in CT. I'm not sure if its because of all the rock that is buried deep underground and is always moving depending on the season? But its always incredible to see the rocks that rise to the surface of the soil each Spring. MOO

Wouldn’t it be great if FD put her remains in a water skiing tote, filled it with rocks to weight it down bc he was worried that her decaying body gases could move the bag up? And in the Spring, as you note, bc all kinds of rocks show up with the movement of the earth, the tote and rocks move up with shifting ground soil. Hahahaha.
You reading this, FD?

Looks like the foreclosure wheel simply continues to 'spin' with this response from Atty Weinstein.
Atty Weinstein is saying that FD provided notice that he would no longer pay on the 4Jx mortgage and then when at a later date FD was offered the opportunity to 'catch up' the missed payments he then declined to do so.
So, looks to be absolutely intentional strategy by FD and MT to simply live the good life "RENT AND MORTGAGE FREE" at 4Jx and for FD to play an ongoing game of "Catch me if you can"!
MOO

And yet MTs family doesn’t like it when it’s done to them
One of many examples:

On 03/06/2019 a Property - Residential Eviction case was filed by PALMARITO SOUCI, LLC against U. D. A. URRACO in the jurisdiction of Florida Dade Court System, Miami-Dade County Courthouse located in Miami-Dade,Florida.

MOO

What amazes me is that FD either did not know that Dr. GF Could buy the mortgage loan or he thought she would just continue paying the mortgage, regardless.

Did he actually think that she would just sit back and say 'oh well, I guess I have to pay the mortgage on 4JC and let FD, his paramour, and her daughter live there for Free'?

I have, in no uncertain terms, been Extremely Ecstatic and Over the Moon with Dr. GF's strategy in Buying the Mortgage Loan.

Dr. GF, Absolutely Knows How To Play The Game.

CHECK MATE Will Happen for Dr. GF, JF, and the 5 Beautiful Children.

Also might be a good time to revisit Silver Spring Rd and see if anything is visible there.

Every morning I come here, hoping that this thread has caught fire and I have a zillionty pages to catch up on because he's been arrested, the bees are buzzing with the news, the arrest warrant pages are flying and Jennifer's family can breathe again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo