Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of dumbest theories and speculation tend to be on facebook. I hadn't logged on for the past 6 months until this case was made public. And now, when I need a break from all of the thought provoking comments/articles/interviews here on WS, I head over there just to laugh. Then, after 15 minutes or so, I have to log out. There are only so many stupid comments I can read before I start to wonder how this world became so dumb. Then I come back to WS, and realize all of you peeps here are way more intelligent and most people actually thinks things through before spewing silly nonsense. I love this website for that very reason.

Facebook is the epicentre of stupid

Well, that's facebook for you. I'm watching 2 cases right now (Gannon and Evelyn) where LE has flat said "facebook assorted rumors and posts are not helpful".

I saw Nate had a tweet that said "Lori Daybell is returning to Idaho" and I guess some people took that literally as meaning NOW.

Nate Eaton

@NateNewsNow

Lori Daybell is returning to Idaho

Lori Daybell will return to Idaho after waiving extradition | East Idaho News
eastidahonews.com

12:46 am · 27 Feb 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Last edited:
Except that Chad told LE on November 26th that he last saw JJ in townhouse #107 (which was not true, obviously) in the beginning of October.
Yes after his initial denial and pressure from AC. CD could've been scared into saying that if my theory that LV hid her kids from him was true. Not saying CD is less guilty than LV but look at the body count. She has everyone around her that she wanted dead, dead.

RSBM
Here's the thing. There's no easy way in to the YNP "Zone of Death" (ZOD). Especially from the likely entrance they used at West Yellowstone. Also, you can't actually get away with murder there. Also, IF they tried testing the urban legend, even going there would be nearly impossible for them to prove it was an accident and not pre-meditated (the conditions the urban legend claims have to be in place).

YNP ZOD is not a thing pertaining to this case or others.

RSBM

@Gardener1850 had the best theory IMO on where Chad was during yesterday's hearing: At the bail bonds office or nearby so that as soon as he got word her bond was reduced he could post bail for her and end her "suffering" in jail. That didn't happen, so perhaps that was one thing LVD was discussing with her attorney: Go call Chad, tell him to get the condo cleared out.

As far as what Chad believes or knows about the children? I don't know. I used to think he could be out of the loop. I'm not so sure now.

Nightline featured LVD’s appearance in court last night. They showed a quick video of CD moving out of the townhouse he and LVD lives in in HI. They said while the hearing was going on he was moving with the help of two men.... I think they were from a moving company and not friends lol. So I believe that is why he was not in court. I think they both knew that there was likely no way she would get a lower bail. MOO

We have no way to verify that the address is accurate because public address histories online can sometimes become intertwined when 2 people have similar names. That may be what's going on with the Ethan middle name, IDK. The dates given for when the address was used can often be wrong too (especially when we are looking at cold cases of missing persons).

That said, Lori's "Vallow" surname is her most unique one (meaning there are not many Lori Vallows). The name on the PO Box lists her as "Lori Charles Vallow" which points to this being hers as well, since I found no other Lori Vallows with a husband named Charles. The address is connected to other locations where she in known to have lived. The PO Box is most certainly hers. Maybe LE can subpoena the USPS to find out when she signed up for the PO Box?

Another interesting thing is that the Chandler AZ address shown as a "current address" along with the PO Box is not the house where Charles died. I believe that address on Gemini PL may be where Lori and Charles lived when Lori went MIA in Jan/Feb 2019. I can't confirm that, however. So consider it my opinion. Give yourself a pat on the back for finding the Sugar City address back in Dec when we didn't know much about how significant it could be. ;):)

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Lori-Charles-Vallow/Sugar-City-ID/17begbmv

MOO.

I didn't mean be critical in questioning your post, I do hope you know that. I've realized my brain and my posts don't always seem to work in tandem - making my words much more abrasive than intended. I know you follow the WS rules, and I also know I sometimes miss critical info. Also, you are my timeline hero - you make hundreds of pieces of info fit into a cohesive form that we can all understand. Thank you :)

I saw that too. It looks like she was adding and removing herself (different phone numbers maybe?) from the conversation. Do we know if she had multiple phones she was using? LE surely knows.

The whole thing is weird. A group text to inform sons of their father's death? This woman is despicable.
BBM-- Right?? What kind of person does that ??
Sends a TEXT message to children telling them their dad died ??
And then pretty much ignores the rest of their messages and wont tell them details ?? OMG-- Despicable is right !!

Nightline featured LVD’s appearance in court last night. They showed a quick video of CD moving out of the townhouse he and LVD lives in in HI. They said while the hearing was going on he was moving with the help of two men.... I think they were from a moving company and not friends lol. So I believe that is why he was not in court. I think they both knew that there was likely no way she would get a lower bail. MOO

Was it a moving company or the furniture rental place? I've been wondering about that. Also, do you have a link since it's MSM? Jmo

Edit. I keep multiquoting for no reason.

BBM-- Right?? What kind of person does that ??
Sends a TEXT message to children telling them their dad died ??
And then pretty much ignores the rest of their messages and wont tell them details ?? OMG-- Despicable is right !!
Same way that internet bullies are so comfortable telling people to kill themselves the lack of personal contact and having to be live to their response. Also there's no way she could fake any emotion other than through text. She is insane

I don't finf it plausible that only Lori and Alex would be involved in Tammy's death. It was Chad who took out a life insurance policy on Tammy, not them. He lived in the same house and slept in the same room as Tammy, not them.
Even if he thought that Lori's kids were in hiding, he would have noticed that she had no contact with them and no care. He even told others that they didn't exist.

I don't know if we know how the life insurance policy on Tammy came to be for sure but the MOST likely is that she signed up for the policy through her employer. (I think this might even be known, but I'm not sure.) If that was the case then Tammy signed up for it. There may have been discussion with Chad and he may have encouraged her to make it as high as he could if he had plans to collect soon, but it's entirely possible that the life insurance on Tammy is entirely innocent.

I
Was it a moving company or the furniture rental place? I've been wondering about that. Also, do you have a link since it's MSM? Jmo

Edit. I keep multiquoting for no reason.
I specifically remember a moving company logo.... maybe I can find it online..... but I have no link... sorry!

I saw that too. It looks like she was adding and removing herself (different phone numbers maybe?) from the conversation. Do we know if she had multiple phones she was using? LE surely knows.

The whole thing is weird. A group text to inform sons of their father's death? This woman is despicable.
That's what I was thinking. As if she used different numbers depending on who she was calling or texting, and somehow added the wrong one to the group chat. As if Lori was thinking, "Oops, don't want this info on my other phone that I use to do shady stuff on, because it will be proof I have multiple phones." She didn't think that through very well. Lol.

How Lori could have raised some funds after Charles' death:

“My dad had a collection of watches, very fancy watches. He wore nice watches for years and years so I thought she was going to send me some of them,” Steve says. “The package arrived and inside were two cheap Timex watches you’d find at CVS. Anything that was worth money, we didn’t get. I’m assuming she sold everything else.”
I won't go into a lot of detail here, but I will say this: I know from personal experience that even "very fancy watches" won't really sell for all that much secondhand, a few thousand dollars at most. Unless he had some rares in mint condition, which is doubtful if he was wearing them.
They were precious to his sons. Just quick cash to her. She is a louse.

I don't know if we know how the life insurance policy on Tammy came to be for sure but the MOST likely is that she signed up for the policy through her employer. (I think this might even be known, but I'm not sure.) If that was the case then Tammy signed up for it. There may have been discussion with Chad and he may have encouraged her to make it as high as he could if he had plans to collect soon, but it's entirely possible that the life insurance on Tammy is entirely innocent.
There's some indication (albeit not officially) that Chad was involved. This was posted by @snoflake20 on one of the previous threads (BBM):

This is also around the time that Chad increased Tammy's life insurance policy. Min 33:25 (family member text exchange on GH youtube show) and Tammy received $75,000 from Joseph Ryan's death and left for 45 days family member says they think Lori was with Chad at this time. min 30
GH Youtube "The craziest case of the YEAR part 2

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

So the source is (once more) the unnamed Lori's family member on GH (on Dec 25 episode).

RSBM

@Gardener1850 had the best theory IMO on where Chad was during yesterday's hearing: At the bail bonds office or nearby so that as soon as he got word her bond was reduced he could post bail for her and end her "suffering" in jail. That didn't happen, so perhaps that was one thing LVD was discussing with her attorney: Go call Chad, tell him to get the condo cleared out.

As far as what Chad believes or knows about the children? I don't know. I used to think he could be out of the loop. I'm not so sure now.

Thanks, but that wasn't my post. Someone else must have posted that theory. :)
I do think Chad was probably busy getting ready to leave Kauai. No doubt, Lori's lawyer might have prepared them for the possibility that she wouldn't get her bail reduced. He had the waiver of extradition form ready and presented it immediately after the judge ruled on bail staying at $5 Million. I do wonder where Chad is now... I hope he is arrogant enough to continue to stand by Lori and proclaim his innocence in this whole mess. If he plans to do that, then he will head back to Idaho to try to bail her out there and attend all her hearings. If he plans to cut his losses and go on the run, then we could be looking at quite a roller coaster of a ride still to come. MOO.

No Nathaniel, oh no, Nathaniel
No Nathaniel, no, there must be more to life
Nathaniel, I saw the church burst into flame, are you all right?
Don't touch me!
But it's me, Beth! Your wife!
No! You're one of them - a devil!
He's delirious!
Lies! I saw the devil's sign!
What are you saying?
The green flash in the sky
His demons were here all along, in our hearts and souls
Just waiting for a sign from Him
And now they're destroying our world!

How eerily similar.

Here's the Nightline Piece from last night:
Video: Husband of Idaho mom whose kids went missing refuses to speak on their whereabouts
At 8:40 in this video it shows the moving out and then the RAC truck for Rent-A-Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland