Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
Wood is asking how the detective tracked Lori and Chad to Hawaii now. The detective went in Jan 2020 to serve Lori with the court order (child protection order). The detective also assisted with surveillance of Lori and Chad and observed the Kawaii PD search Lori and Chad's vehicle and condo. The kids were not seen in Hawaii by the detective at any time.

It’s courtroom “presence”. Woods is probably a great legal mind but some don’t have the “presence”. I’ve said this numerous times since first seeing him. I think it’s going to be fine in the end but his presentation needs some work.

Is it possible he's just floating along for a bit? To get a feel for Prior?

I did not expect Prior to be walking back over Wood like this, nor did I expect Wood to be attempting to bring in so much that is "hearsay". A bit disappointing so far.

I think Prior might of thrown Wood off by stating at the very beginning
- hey we 2 lawyers have been talking all week end and so this thing might go very quickly-

What the ???
Talk about taking control.
I’m just?

MOO

The detective returned to Hawaii to assist with the arrest of Lori Vallow in Feb 2020.

Wood is now asking about the search warrant served on Chad's Fremont County property on June 9th, 2020. Chad was told if he wanted to stay on the property he would have to be accompanied by an officer for safety reason or he was free to leave the property while the search was conducted. Chad chose to sit in his car in the driveway while the search took place. Wood introduces a new exhibit.

Witness is being asked to use a laser pointer to show where Chad's vehicle was parked and where the detective stood observing Chad. Detective says Chad was on the phone sitting in the drivers seat and continually looked back intently over his right shoulder.

Detective obesreved Chad get out of the vehicle with a hat on, go to the back of the vehicle and look in the direction he had been looking before, Chad took his hat off, ran his finger through his hair and then got back in the vehicle behind the drivers seat. The detective looked in the same direction Chad was looking and he describes it as the north side of the pond area on Chad's property.

Detective observed the Evidence team marking off areas near the pond and elsewhere in the backyard around 9 AM. Detective also mentions cadaver dogs were present. They found an area of interest under a tree. The detective noticed that there was a 4 by 2 area of sod where the grass was not as tall as the greenery around it. The evidence team pulled up the sod and topsoil in the area of interest. Prior interjects to ask if the detective was present at the area of interest of if he was by Chad's vehicle at the time. Witness says he was back there when they removed the sod.

Detective obsessed three large flat white rocks under the sod. Under the rocks was a piece of paneling. When the evidence team removed the paneling there was the smell of a decomposing body. Wood is askign about the detectives experience with smelling the smell of decomposition. Detective has experience being around bodies in various stages of decomp and there is a distinctive smell.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 17m

Exhibit 8 is photo of JJ, Tylee Ryan and Alex Cox. Hermosillo has reviewed the iCloud account belonging to Lori Vallow this photo came from. 9/8/19 at Yellowstone.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 17m

Exhibit 9 is another photo from Lori Vallow’s iCloud account. It’s of JJ sitting on a couch on 9/22/19. That’s the last day JJ was seen. 9/8 is last day Tylee was seen. The obtaining of the iCloud data came through a @ChandlerPolice
search warrant.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 24m

Hermosillo says there are no photos discovered of Tylee Ryan after 9/8/19 and no photos found of JJ after 9/22/19. Also no verified sightings of the siblings after those said dates according to Hermosillo

I predict after seeing defense lawyer Mr Prior in action this morning
He is going to ride the - deceased Alex Cox did it all- train.

MOO

Do you think that the State bringing in statements by Alex and the Judge allowing that/overruling the objection by Defense to keep them out, that this then allows even moreso for the Defense later on to try to blame Alex in the future?

There was black plastic buried under the paneling. They used something to cut through the back plastic and found what looked like the shape of a head in white plastic. Under the white plastic was brown hair and a head. The item recovered was a small body wrapped in black plastic and duct tape. They placed the body in a body bag and into the back of the coroner's vehicle around 11 AM. The detective followed the coroner's vehicle to the hospital morgue.

:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members