Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34
Thread #35 Thread #36

Last edited by a moderator:
Had another thought that your post just sparked. So probably before JD took the kids to school she didn't really have time to "get ready." Shower and groom and such. Just enough time to make a hot mug of tea and eat a granola bar that she never got to open.

So when she gets home she's gonna take a quick shower and get ready and pack for the night in NY and then leave. She's got to be in NY for her first appointment by 11:00 is what I remember reading.

So she pulls into the garage. Gets out with her purse and walks towards the door to the house leading into the laundry room area. Her back is to the garage door opening. He is somehow inside. She goes inside the laundry room area. Remember she's going to take a shower.

She drops her purse on the floor between the mudroom and the kitchen. No one is home (no kids nanny) she starts removing her dirty clothes that she had on to take the kids to school. TO put in the laundry hamper or washing machine. Shirts off...bra...then shoes...you know the drill. Only she never locked the door to the garage leading into the laundry room. She has no idea that he had made it into the garage.

Now when she's disrobing he's now inside the house. She tries to flee. Her only opening is the mudroom door. She is able to unlock it but can't make it outside because he's got her in a bearhug and is dragging her back to the garage. There is a huge struggle. He hits her repeatedly. Blood spatter everywhere but she is still fighting. Half clothed.

Finally, he's wounded her enough that she is prone. Bleeding. Restrains her with the zip ties. Maybe smothers her with the kids camping pillow uses the other to start mopping up blood. She's down. she cant move. possibly dead but definitely not able to escape or cause him anymore concern.

He uses the clothes she already discarded that she was wearing to start cleaning initially, then loads and loads of paper towels.

When my friend was murdered many years ago I met the author Patricia Cornwell and she was saying something about how head/face wounds bleed like stink...like nobody's business.

That is another explanation for the purse on the floor and the mudroom door being unlocked. Rather than locking it back when he was cleaning the crime scene he just wiped it down but wasn't thorough enough and didn't lock it back. Left her purse exactly where it was as he didn't want to touch it.

That is just another possible scenario and a sea of scenarios.

PS I still think she as attacked in the garage and never made it in the house. He probably was too afraid to run into the garage outright lest she see him and escape into the safety of her vehicle. So he slides in as she is closing the garage from the panel near the garage door to the house and hides behind the suburban or between the vehicles and she doesn't look back and never sees or knows he is there.
Based on what I have read about the blood stains and blood spatter/splatter I think she was attacked in the garage, as you say. She got out of the Suburban, a big, bulky vehicle and he pounced either on her side as she exited or between the RR and the Suburban. She was trapped, fought hard and made it into the kitchen door. How far she got we really don't know. LE has divulged very little in terms of blood evidence inside the house. But we do know there were blood stains on the outdoor kitchen doorknob and a stain on the wall just to the right of the door 2/3 of the way up.
My sense is there wasn't much to behold in the kitchen. No obvious signs of a struggle. The Nanny and children actually had lunch there. Chilling thought.
MOO.

Yes, and the HF stipulation that loan payments would be paid * in person * in NYC, where HF resided, and not at ALL convenient for FD in the Hartford area ... does not indicate an abundance of trust on the lender's part.
IMO Jennifer's father was no dummy. He knew what FD was- a gold digger- and he also knew he could have more influence over the situation if FD was on the hook to him for lots of money. Before Mr. Farber died, FD was already having an affair with MT. In fact, Weinstein did a masterful job of bringing out that this affair began at least a year or more than I had previously been thought. That was the moment in the trial when one of FD's lawyers's (Mr. Patter?) put his head in his hands during the testimony.

I would have been concerned, too, because the timing of that affair totally destroys the "we just grew apart" horse hockey FD spewed in those TV interviews. Got to love an arrogant defendant who won't talk to LE to help locate his missing wife, but who sings like a canary in front of a camera. Those televised interviews will be seen by the jury IMO, as I see no legal basis for their exclusion. Dulos' B.S. about the genesis of the divorce and how well he and Jennifer were getting along is directly contrary to the established evidence, which is that JD left because of the affair, that she knew she was risking her life to do so, and that he continued his efforts to control Jennifer and conceal his continued financial fraud during the divorce proceedings.

So, the truth is that FD was getting funded by Farber's money as a loan, having an affair, and then Mr. Farber got sick. How long he was ill before he passed away I do not know, but his illness surley lessened his ability to make FD toe the line. When Mr. Farber eventually died, all constraints were taken, at least in FD's sick way of thinking, taken off FD. IMO, it is not until Mr. Farber's death that the affair came to light. Given FD's disrespect for women (a disrespect his lawyers appear to share), he never dreamed JD would not acquiesce to his demands of a two woman harem, paid for with Farber money.

This theory is consistent with what MT told LE, namely that FD couldn't believe that JD "was doing this to him", or words to that effect, regarding the divorce. MT also told LE that the two of them "fought constantly" about the ongoing divorce; there was also the statement about sometimes wishing JD "would just disappear." Those particular statements to LE are powerful trial evidence, at least against MT; a Supreme Court case called Bruton may preclude their admissibility at Dulos' trial. (If MT testifies against FD, however, Bruton will be a non-issue because she will be testifying directly about those conversations). They nonetheless confirm to LE that the divorce was the subject of great consternation to Dulos.

FD thought JD was going to roll over and give him everything he wanted, even after she learned of the affair. IMO, he spent years emotionally abusing Jennifer, so he never dreamed she would stand up for herself. When she did, he used every available opportunity to harass and threaten her legally. Realizing JD had enough fire power and determination to prevent him from getting his hands on the Farber money, money he believed he was ENTITLED to, he began planning her murder. IMO those plans were in the works for weeks, if not months, or longer.

The other thing that stands out is FD's efforts to involve MT, KM and even his EE, in this murder, although the EE refused to be a part of any of it. That EE is an absolute hero in IMO, because he withstood tremendous pressure by Dulos to destroy critical evidence. Had EE done so, FD would then have used EE's help as an insurance policy against EE cooperating with LE. In any event, FD was quite skilled at manipulating others to do his dirty work, even when they weren't even aware of what that dirty work was, as is established by the way he coerced his EE to swap out those seats.

Did he do the same with KM, get him initially involved in some vague pre-planning and then use that pre-planning to get him in the fold and keep him quiet? Why a practicing attorney would ever allow himself to be a part of any of this is beyond me. I believe KM has some sort of substance abuse problem, which has been documented during his bitterly fought divorce. Was he also in dire financial straights and thought conspiring to murder someone's wife was going to solve all his problems? KM is potentially a very damning witness (and no, two criminals do not enjoy an attorney/client privilege to protect discussions about planning a murder, even if one is an attorney working as counsel for the other).

Again, if I am KM's lawyer, I am running to get the first, and possibly only, plea deal in this case. Given the evidence that has not been yet disclosed, the State may have already shut that door. Still, if he is staying silent to protect his good friend and fellow conspirator, he is a fool. FD has spent much of his adult life manipulating others for his own benefit - including the Farbers, his own family of origin, his mistress, his employee, even his lawyers, and who knows who else? KM would do well to remember that he was nothing more than a means to an end to Mr. Dulos, who is now a free man, while KM remains behind bars.

But, I feel certain that Jennifer's father did not get where he was in the business world by being fooled by the likes of a grifter like FD. IMO, Mr. Farber used those loans to keep the Devil in line. Once he was grew seriously ill and died, Dulos threw away any pretense of loving his wife, and instituted a plan he had thought about since he first began his extramarital affair, namely, controlling his wife and kids, denying he owed any money on those loans, and getting his hands on as much Farber money as possible. When those plans actually turned to murder, we may never know unless one of his co-conspirators testifies against him. There is no doubt in my mind, though, that Mr. Farber never "gave" Dulos that money. This lie is one more lie in a sea of lies which will eventually swamp the S.S Dulos.

I have No Doubt that getting away with something once, entirely emboldens a person to do so again.

IMO, MamaD's death is Very Suspect.

The Only LE interviews of the Greek speaking Nanny were conducted with Fd as the interpreter.

Fd Stated, on more than one occasion during the interview, that He was in Italy when the accident/death occurred.

What does Fd being in Italy have to do with the Nanny running over MamaD?

Absolutely Nothing.

Why continue to make this statement to the Officer in the Interview?

In regards MamaD's 'accident', LE Took Fd at His Word about the series of events and NEVER Questioned them.

Could this Embolden Fd to commit Another murder?

Could this cause Fd to think that he is smarter than the Average Bear (LE)?

IMO, YES And YES.

IMO.
Greek Tragedy
Give a Psychopath and Inch he will take a Mile
Better Yet
Let him Commit Murder thru Another Once he will do it Better Himself a second time with confidence...

I totally agree with you on control and he "ended" her life. Would make total sense that he would want to know precisely where JD was forever. The only reason my brain goes against water in this case for some reason. Just call it my gut/hunch. There is some idea that FD possible dissected/cut her up at 80 Mountain spring road and that most of her remains are somehow in the drain...flushed in the sewage system. That MT was really at the house turning on water in all the bathrooms and such to make sure the plumbing would flow and that's why JD's clothing was found in the bags. So that is one idea for water. I thought about the creeks and such that also back up the Fore Group properties that figured so heavily in the AWs and the bodies of water.

It is a definite possibility. For sure.
IMO
I hate to write all this as it is absolutely shocking and inhumane, barbaric but:
I agree with the dismemberment theory, but that house has municipal water coming in and septic going out, too much of the remains would be left in the septic system. Maybe the leftover blood and sloppy innards made it, but the large bone pieces went to the dump, got further chopped and incinerated before LE got there to search.
So flippin' sad this could happen in New Canaan and Farmington shocking! Such lovely communities with strong community support, just outrageous. LE should be so mad this evil being did this right under their noses all over the state....they are going to build a strong case and put him away for life.
Sending good vibes to all our men and women in Black & White & Purple to put this evil creature away in bars forever.

Wow! Had no idea of the collectible aspect of some of these bikes!

Love the phrase "True Crime Cuiser".

I'm surprised that Fd didn't have a more current mountain bike and it makes me curious about which bike people might have seen him riding in Waveny, as there have been reports of him there with his bike even after JFd went missing.

I wouldn't think the old heavy Mercier could have been used on the trails of Farmington either. Wonder what kind of other bikes he might have?

MOO

Many people who ride their bike regularly, have more than one. You might have a mountain bike, and then a road bike, unless you regularly switched the tires. And then you might have a “fat” bike, for sand or other types of places. I wonder if he had more than one?

Based on what I have read about the blood stains and blood spatter/splatter I think she was attacked in the garage, as you say. She got out of the Suburban, a big, bulky vehicle and he pounced either on her side as she exited or between the RR and the Suburban. She was trapped, fought hard and made it into the kitchen door. How far she got we really don't know. LE has divulged very little in terms of blood evidence inside the house. But we do know there were blood stains on the outdoor kitchen doorknob and a stain on the wall just to the right of the door 2/3 of the way up.
My sense is there wasn't much to behold in the kitchen. No obvious signs of a struggle. The Nanny and children actually had lunch there. Chilling thought.
MOO.
Was it ever mentioned whether JD bloody finger prints, or palm prints were on anything? The doors, walls, vehicle?

There was a photo in MSM the first week of June of LE with a hose in the septic tank at 80MS.
@oviedo posted link to this as post #1146 in thread #4. I’m pasting it again below.

If her body had been in there I think we would have heard about it. That doesn’t mean that FD didn’t do something to her there maybe in a sink or tub in the basement or one of the bathrooms, and MT was in charge of running the taps to flush any bodily fluids down and dilute them, also the bleach could have been used for this purpose.
The septic tank there should have been largely empty since the house hadn’t been inhabited.

View attachment 225421

MOO.
It is a well known fact that bleach destroys the septic system he might not have wanted to ruin the system for the sale? But he disregards all rules, anyways by murdering...

Was it ever mentioned whether JD bloody finger prints, or palm prints were on anything? The doors, walls, vehicle?
Not that I recall.Only the first AW that found his DNA mixed with her blood on the kitchen faucet.
And in AW3 they have his prints or DNA on the inside of the kitchen door leading from the garage.
Don't hold me to this as I don't keep notes.
More astute sleuthers are welcome to weigh in on this.
MOO

I was talking about Bowman not Pattis
I apologize. I actually think Bowman is trying his very best to get his client to do the right thing, but she refuses to heed his advice. He knows she is lying; it must be infuriating to have had to sit in on those interviews, knowing how obvious the BS was. Bowman does seem like a decent fellow and a professional. He could help her if only she would take his help.

Most murdetes

Apparently blood was on the door of the Tacoma.
In AW3 Troconis agrees JD must have been in the Tacoma passenger seat after police show her blood evidence on the door.
She says given the blood on the door she was shown "Obviously" JFd must have been in the Tacoma at some point.

I apologize. I actually think Bowman is trying his very best to get his client to do the right thing, but she refuses to heed his advice. He knows she is lying; it must be infuriating to have had to sit in on those interviews, knowing how obvious the BS was. Bowman does seem like a decent fellow and a professional. He could help her if only she would take his help.

MT: providing an alibi for the morning and helping clean up.

KM: conspiracy by moving around cars 5/22 so Tacoma is ready for the morning, taking FDs phone for the morning.

In reality MT has ended up being very helpful to police; but a very damaged dangerous person.

Most murdetes

Apparently blood was on the door of the Tacoma.
In AW3 Troconis agrees JD must have been in the Tacoma passenger seat after police show her blood evidence on the door.
She says given the blood on the door she was shown "Obviously" JFd must have been in the Tacoma at some point.
Blood yes, however I'm asking whether JD finger prints and blood was on theses things? Example JD was hit in her head, she reaches up to see if she's bleeding, she is and then as running away from FD, she touches the vehicle with blood on her hands? Has there been mention of that?

The reason that I don't think he necessarily killed her in her garage, is I would think that he would want to get the hell out of there as quickly as possible. He had an enormous task ahead of him. I would think it had to be too risky to be there, as anyone could have stopped by or the lawn service or whatever.

I think she was restrained, pillows used to cover her taped mouth, maybe seriously injured but not yet killed. Either that or quickly killed in the garage and he was out.

He did possibly get away with murdering his own mother, however, so maybe this escape from justice made him more brazen / careless.

LE may have based their conclusion that she was likely deceased because of the footage of Fotis tossing the garbage bags around the city on the night Jennifer disappeared. imo.
I can see this and it fits also quite possibly with the need to get rid of the Suburban liner on Albany. To me, the confirmation of this liner disposal on Albany was a key new piece of info in AW3.

In order to make the Suburban appear to be 'normal' there was no way that a possibly blood soaked liner could be left in the vehicle. Also, the liner made it possible to lift the body up for transfer to EE Truck or to place the body in a predug grave in/around NC.

I do wonder how Atty. P. is going to explain the liner ending up on Albany? I hope the 2 NY reporters who continue to ask Atty. P. about how he explains the MT/Fd trip down Albany add the liner to their questions when they shout out at Atty. P.! WHAT ABOUT THE LINER NORM?????

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members