Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #137

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Delphi Murders discussion thread.

On the afternoon of Feb. 13th, 2017, best friends Abigail Williams and Liberty German were dropped off at a bridge in the town of Delphi. On Feb 14th their bodies were discovered around noon about 50 feet from the north bank of Deer Creek which is about 0.5 miles from the bridge.
The Sheriff's office gave a press conference on 4/22/19 and we have some solid information. Please take a look below

HERE IS THE NEW SKETCH FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE ON 4/22/19

delphi-suspect-sketch-ht-jef-190422_hpEmbed_5x6_992.jpg

HERE IS THE NEW AUDIO. IT'S-A BIT LONGER THAN THE FIRST AUDIO:
https://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_Audio_Edited_2019x3.wav

Here is the old audio in a loop:

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

LATEST PRESS CONFERENCE 4/22/19

FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR THE CARROL COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE FACEBOOK PAGE.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at
(844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff's Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference from 2017 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Let's do this. Let's commit to getting this killer's picture and voice out there any possible way we can.

Pictures of Abby and Libby

Link to post with all Threads #1-98 (Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #99 Thread #100 Thread #101 Thread #102 Thread #103 Thread #104 Thread #105 Thread #106 Thread #107 Thread #108 Thread #109 Thread #110 Thread #111 Thread #112 Thread #113 Thread #114 Thread #115 Thread #116 Thread #117 Thread #118 Thread #119 Thread #120 Thread #121 Thread #122 Thread #123
Thread #124 Thread #125 Thread #126 Thread #127 Thread #128 Thread #129 Thread #130 Thread #131 Thread #132 Thread #133 Thread #134 Thread #135 Thread #136

Link to Media Maps & Timelines *No Discussion*
Link to Media Maps & Timelines #2 *No Discussion*

IMAGE Discussion Thread

Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information

Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video

Grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF SEX OFFENDERS!

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

If you feel you have a tip, by all means, phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

NOTE - per Tricia and Sillybilly’s 5.28.2021 post here, JBC as a poi is now open for discussion in the Delphi thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Theorizing based on some known fact sourced from MSM or LE is fine, but there is no known fact to substantiate speculation about catfishing. Please move on from that discussion.

Also, a few reminders from TOS:

It is WS preferred policy to use initials only for anyone other than victims or perps.

If you have questions about rules or moderation, please do not ask them on the thread. Just private message a Mod or Admin for clarification.

Rumors are not allowed. If you can't link information to Websleuths approved sources, do NOT post it with "I read it somewhere" or "I'll find the link later ...".

Before you post something make sure what you are stating is FACT as we know it from MSM, LE or another approved Websleuths source.

Sleuthing or discussing RSOs just because they are on the registry is not allowed. A thread specific exception may be made by Tricia or an Admin depending on geographical location in relation a crime.

Photo alterations or side-by-side comparisons are not allowed.

Regarding the article referenced by @StarryStarryNight in the previous thread (Delphi murders: Blackout imposed in Libby and Abby killings) I've been mulling over it. (Yeah, I'm behind and I've been that way for most of these past two weeks. Watching the Olympics and having to take a break now from the deadlock btw the USA and Netherlands.) Looking at from LE view point it seems that every time we've had a POI social media and news media is all over it. This case isn't like the Marina Boelter of Bloomfield IN or the Flora fires cases involving ISP where you have to do a very deep internet search to find ANYTHING, much less POI's. While that has to help LE to keep up exposure, its probably a pain to have to deal with TV media, newspaper media and any YouTuber or podcaster who can afford the equipment. I wonder if it is not that a frustration limit has been reached. I also wonder if the LE jurisdiction dealing with Chadwell and the possible change of venue hasn't asked Carroll County to avoid ALL statements to avoid any harm to their case with Chadwell.

At the same time, I'm hoping there is something here in a possible arrest for Delphi. But I don't believe it has a high probability. I hope they prove me wrong.

Regarding the article referenced by @StarryStarryNight in the previous thread (Delphi murders: Blackout imposed in Libby and Abby killings) I've been mulling over it. (Yeah, I'm behind and I've been that way for most of these past two weeks. Watching the Olympics and having to take a break now from the deadlock btw the USA and Netherlands.) Looking at from LE view point it seems that every time we've had a POI social media and news media is all over it. This case isn't like the Marina Boelter of Bloomfield IN or the Flora fires cases involving ISP where you have to do a very deep internet search to find ANYTHING, much less POI's. While that has to help LE to keep up exposure, its probably a pain to have to deal with TV media, newspaper media and any YouTuber or podcaster who can afford the equipment. I wonder if it is not that a frustration limit has been reached. I also wonder if the LE jurisdiction dealing with Chadwell and the possible change of venue hasn't asked Carroll County to avoid ALL statements to avoid any harm to their case with Chadwell.

At the same time, I'm hoping there is something here in a possible arrest for Delphi. But I don't believe it has a high probability. I hope they prove me wrong.

I believe that ISP is still actively working on this case, moreover, that some of these people are growing and turning into real professionals.

Sadly, they should have imposed - if not blackout, then some limitation on the amount of blabbering about it. Not true "information", that maybe ISP even underreleased, but virtually everyone, every official was discussing it, everywhere, especially, these youtubes and podcasts... It was so hyped up. And this blackout merely illustrates how unprofessionally the information was handled to start with.

Also, I suspect they don't know who BG is, but whatever psychological portrait served the foundation for the 2019 press conference, it had major flaws. I do hope that BG is caught, eventually, and whoever was the profiler, will have the chance to compare the real person to the portrait. There is no way to "smoke out" BG by dropping hints, here and there, this provincial approach merely serves inciting the public. MOO.

a limitation on the amount of blabbering? are you kidding? everyone needs to continue blabbering ,
the case has been cold for 5 years...

blabber away I say! after all this is America and without an order by the judge a blackout is just really just an order from LE and as someone said today..the press has a right to ask as many questions as they like until a judge rules.

I believe that ISP is still actively working on this case, moreover, that some of these people are growing and turning into real professionals.

Sadly, they should have imposed - if not blackout, then some limitation on the amount of blabbering about it. Not true "information", that maybe ISP even underreleased, but virtually everyone, every official was discussing it, everywhere, especially, these youtubes and podcasts... It was so hyped up. And this blackout merely illustrates how unprofessionally the information was handled to start with.

Also, I suspect they don't know who BG is, but whatever psychological portrait served the foundation for the 2019 press conference, it had major flaws. I do hope that BG is caught, eventually, and whoever was the profiler, will have the chance to compare the real person to the portrait. There is no way to "smoke out" BG by dropping hints, here and there, this provincial approach merely serves inciting the public. MOO.
Good point. It seemed like, for at least for the first 2-3 years, instead of having a single focal point for info we had many. Two different official ISP spokespersons, one of which was ISP Sgt Kim Riley, lead ISP investigator, 1st Sgt Jerry Holeman, ISP Superintendent Carter and retired prosecutor, Ives. Along the way there were ISP YouTube videos with different ISP officials covering the case.

I look at the Hannah Graham case here in VA where Charlottesville PD Chief Longo was the single POC for the investigation and his press conferences left no doubt as to who was in charge. While he didn't seem to have Chief Longo's commanding presence, Sheriff Fitzgerald was about the only person we saw in interviews or heard on podcasts in the Jayme Closs case. To be honest, these cases may have been solved due to circumstances outside the press conferences, but it certainly appeared to help get the public involved and keep the public informed without any confusion. For the longest time that hasn't been the case here. It appears now that the single focal point is Sheriff Leazenby. And maybe this is his way of taking charge.

I just read the blackout article. Did they do anything like this for DN or CE? They seemed like they got MORE national attention than JBC! I am not sure if they had trials or not though?

"No further comment on Mr. Chadwell or any other suspect will be afforded in the foreseeable future," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Wednesday when the Journal & Courier called asking for follow-up information about James Brian Chadwell.

So I guess it's not like LE issued this statement as a bulletin (that might be the wrong word). It was told to a reporter calling for more information and he seems to have spread the news. Does that make a difference in how meaningful the statement is?

look I think Leazenby is shutting it down because his suspect is already playing hard to get and calling himself a celebrity... they absolutely do not want to add credibility to his claims..they do not want to give him a platform.

they have a map of his whereabouts in his Facebook..they have his statements and everywhere he has lived since release from prison, they have his DNA , his hair, his shoe size, they are able to compare him with the footage and footprints, they have his phone...all of his search history...
photographs, emails ...they have his family, ex wives, associates and employers, they have his dogs, fibers and are probably trying to find all of his various vehicles including borrowed vehicles.
They have his voice and they have living witnesses.

and they cannot clear him, they will not clear him and in fact won't speak of him period.

what does it tell you?

mOO

I just read the blackout article. Did they do anything like this for DN or CE? They seemed like they got MORE national attention than JBC! I am not sure if they had trials or not though?

"No further comment on Mr. Chadwell or any other suspect will be afforded in the foreseeable future," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Wednesday when the Journal & Courier called asking for follow-up information about James Brian Chadwell.

So I guess it's not like LE issued this statement as a bulletin (that might be the wrong word). It was told to a reporter calling for more information and he seems to have spread the news. Does that make a difference in how meaningful the statement is?

It's possible that the J&C call could have been in relation to something we're not privy too and LE expects to get a bunch of inquiries from other media outlets so they decided to get ahead of the curve and basically use J&C to send the message. If the CCSO came out and initiated it with a bulletin, it would look a lot worse for Chadwell, IMO.

They've had plenty of time to do what they did with Nations and just be like.. well he's not a guy we're all that interested in right now. That would at least get some of the attention off of his link to Delphi. But they haven't. Again, why now? Why not with Nations, with Etters, or any of the other things that obviously produced an influx of inquiries.

It's possible that the J&C call could have been in relation to something we're not privy too and LE expects to get a bunch of inquiries from other media outlets so they decided to get ahead of the curve and basically use J&C to send the message. If the CCSO came out and initiated it with a bulletin, it would look a lot worse for Chadwell, IMO.

They've had plenty of time to do what they did with Nations and just be like.. well he's not a guy we're all that interested in right now. That would at least get some of the attention off of his link to Delphi. But they haven't. Again, why now? Why not with Nations, with Etters, or any of the other things that obviously produced an influx of inquiries.

exactimo...

obviously I think JBC is going to be charged and when they do charge him with god only knows what all and where and when they do the case will be solid as a rock for the state of Indiana. They are not going to expose the case to claims of prejudice. It will be clear and concise . If he is a serial killer and there are multiple cases they will have to coordinate and there will be a lot of hearings etc. Also the FBI is no doubt deeply involved in looking at him.

they aren't goofing around..this is serious biz, they already know his next move..

play crazy
refuse to talk
unfair trial
will probably want to represent himself
tortured martyred saint
misunderstood
unfairly prosecuted
everyone is lying
tried on Facebook
rush to judgement
wants a reality series about his journey.

you name it JBC is gonna try it...he wants to be a celebrity..mark my words mOO

look I think Leazenby is shutting it down because his suspect is already playing hard to get and calling himself a celebrity... they absolutely do not want to add credibility to his claims..they do not want to give him a platform.

they have a map of his whereabouts in his Facebook..they have his statements and everywhere he has lived since release from prison, they have his DNA , his hair, his shoe size, they are able to compare him with the footage and footprints, they have his phone...all of his search history...
photographs, emails ...they have his family, ex wives, associates and employers, they have his dogs, fibers and are probably trying to find all of his various vehicles including borrowed vehicles.
They have his voice and they have living witnesses.

and they cannot clear him, they will not clear him and in fact won't speak of him period.

what does it tell you?

mOO

I have been 100% onboard with JBC since day one. I was hoping it hadn't been too long knowing all of the above and hopefully some sort of DNA match!

reading his Facebook felt like being in a house of mirrors..the distortions and just his whole dynamic..he really does seem under a veil and the veil is his Facebook.

there are so many out of context meanderings and yet if you look through the BG filter
it suddenly takes on new meaning and this is the taunting he does..he is borderline psychotic and he is weaving his delusions into his presentation..like his TiK Tok video where the tells the kids to come for him and is talking about being the man and how he
cracked his nose..he is leering and threatening..and he makes absolutely no sense...he is
justifying and thinks of himself as a crusader..he is lying of course..I don't know if this TIK Tok was actually made for someone in particular or if he just made it so people will know something went down when they see his busted face.

he also bitterly hates women, absolutely hates them and is very clear about that.

he also likes to pretend he has lofty ideals and that only the rarest of flowers is worthy of him and that none are pure enough or loyal enough for his need of the one woman out there who isn't a liar , or a con artist who lies about their love for him.

they cannot appreciate the specialness of his soul..they can't..they can't make it through the bad times...

so it's because of this he has to be this noble loner..living in parks...being a drunk..break up after break up it seems like...

he wants to start a youth group..with your kids..it's noble and he's a noble guy who likes
kids and Pitt Bulls..and he's been in prison for 13 years so he really has a lot to offer some kids in this youth group.

he writes these weird little posts that are so random and in left field like the carwash/ trestle post ...and you have to wonder if he gets off on people clicking that they like these posts..like somehow they are going along with him and he's fooling everyone..duper's delight and word salad..

so why are some so convinced he can't be BG and he just isn't the suspect they want?

I think people are looking for a menace like BTK..a genius level creeper ,highly organized killer of mythical status..not some loser ex convict.

his Facebook went private after February 13th and was like that for an entire year.

I would love to hear what the objections are..why do you think its not him?

mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member