Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #98

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searchers went to RL's home 2/13/17.
If they walked to his house instead of driving - that walking path would likely be from the official trail end at the north end of the bridge, parallel to the road between the road and the creek. This path would have them walking behind the cemetery.
If they walked behind the cemetery the searchers were at one point on top of the escarpment that drops down to flat where girls were found.

Thank you. I wonder how much searching they actually were able to do. Property owner RL said they asked him after about 6:30 and sunset was 6:20. I have a faint memory of the searchers saying they walked along the trails/roads calling the girls' names.

LOGAN: Yes, that`s true. I did not find out about it until after about 6:30 PM in the afternoon. People stopped here and asked for permission to go back on my property and said two girls were missing, and that`s the first I heard about it.

CNN.com - Transcripts

Thank you. I wonder how much searching they actually were able to do. Property owner RL said they asked him after about 6:30 and sunset was 6:20. I have a faint memory of the searchers saying they walked along the trails/roads calling the girls' names.

CNN.com - Transcripts

Jumping off this post, there is that useful video of RL showing the slope, etc. Something about it not being easy to get there. Looking for video.

ETA - This may be it. Shows the crime scene:

Delphi, Indiana: A look at the property where the bodies of two missing teen girls were found
Feb 17, 2017
Delphi property owner: "I can't comprehend it"

Thanks, Jax.

From this link (see video):

“"I’m going to take you down here and show you everything on how they could have got here. You are going to be just as confused as I was as to how did these two little girls got here from the high bridge with all of this rough terrain without somebody making them come here," said Logan.“

Snip

“Logan has lived on the property for 50 years and he believes it would have been a tough area for the girls to hike through.

"The high bridge is right across the creek here, and it runs all the way down across the creek and the land joins together. The spot where they join together is the last area where there were photographs of the girls.They would have had to come over through this territory…not an easy trip," said Logan.”

As far as the word “guys”, all kidding aside (I made the joke a while back that being from Kentucky, I know that they only say “Y’all” and not “guys” unless they moved down from Indiana) people use the term “guys” pretty much all over the country. Even in the Deep South. I live in Alabama, transplanted from Louisville, Kentucky. We say “Guys” way down here too, although we probably use “Y’all” more. So it has sort of become a term used in the common vernacular in many areas.

BUT, I really don’t think the WORD “Guys” is what is significant, and is not the thing to focus on. I think LE released it because people who know BG and have heard him speak or greet people have heard him say this many times, most likely. It’s HOW he says it. Is this a regular greeting for him? The tone of his voice, etc., will register with someone. They’ll think “I’ve heard so-and-so say “guys” JUST LIKE THAT.”

As usual, MOO.

Is there a specific visual/ video of BG’s potential exit routes, assuming the vehicle at the “abandoned” welfare building is in fact connected?

What if this vehicle is not connected, then what are his potential exit route options? I know it’s likely we’ve examined and rehashed this in various prior threads, but considering it’s hard to find anything due to the numerous threads...

Speaking of which, I’ve got an idea which might assist in navigation and ease of use for finding prior threads (as currently only some threads are linked in opening posts): I’m going to turn on rich text editor and try to come up with a post that links all the threads. Then a moderator can perhaps add it to the opening of future threads and I can also link it in the media thread. It will be a project but I’m up for it.

(I’m really dreading “Thread 100”...gives me a really sick feeling...)

Hello Jax49 and Dancing Muse:
David MacAnally/Eyewitness News at approx 2:46 into the interview speaks with a man with an orange hoodie. This is I believe the searcher who located Libby and Abby on Ron Logan’s property. The video does not identify him by name.

Please feel free to correct me if my memory is faulty. This is the video I saved in my notes as important.
MOO

Jax49,
Thanks so much for this video.
Was it ever revealed in MSM who the "neighbor" was?

Last edited:
the word is not as important as what the word stands for.....familiarity IMO.....just MO......

why wouldn't a frenzied killer to be not just say "get down the hill"......why address the girls with "guys"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769