Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE

Please continue the discussion here and do NOT bring rumors about NK here. The next person who bashes NK or states as fact that CW and NK's coworkers knew about the affair is getting thread banned.

As for the pod people, you may continue to discuss their crazy statements and false theories, but do not link to their site and just refer to them as MRS. Also, if the pod people discussion takes over this thread, we will stop allowing discussion of them.

Back in Thread 27, I asked about his porch interview comment …" so like she barely let me she barely got barely gotten into bed…". It is clear that this was a Freudian slip indicating when he killed her . I am still curious about the “...she barely let me...” part of that comment. Any thoughts about what this?
I caught that too. I thought he resented her for coming home late and ruining his plans.

I'm well behind and haven't had time yet to read the last 20 pages of the last thread. I've watched the presser and read the autopsy reports. Is there anything else I've missed meanwhile, information-wise, such as interviews with any friends or colleagues?

Did Shan'ann's top match with what she was wearing on the trip home? I think I remember there was a photo taken of them at the airport waiting out the delay. Regardless, I think she was probably in bed when he strangled her. I was disappointed no questions were asked about the police dog searches, to see if they indicated at Shan'ann's bed.

1:12:40

“...and give us an account...those are the questions that will always haunt anyone who was involved in the investigation and I don’t think there is ever going to be a satisfactory answer for anyone, not the least of which is the R family.”

—Rourke / PC / Notes

I caught that too. I thought he resented her for coming home late and ruining his plans.

I think it was “she had barely fell asleep when I strangled her”

His other slip was when he said “Bella WAS supposed to start school” I knew as soon as I saw him say that; that he killed them.

I’ve been so sad and in tears all day

Should I wear a bra at night?

Should I start wearing my bra to bed?

Investing in a proper maternity bra for bedtimes could help you to sleep soundly. Here's what you need to know:

There are all kinds of reasons why, when you are expecting a baby, you might have trouble sleeping. Feeling hotter, getting cramps and accommodating your growing bump are all common ones.

Another is getting used to your changing *advertiser censored*. They can be tender, sore and sensitive, while their growing size may leave you with a tired neck and back. This change can start really early and might be a first clue that you are pregnant, before you even take a test. BBM

ETA:
Please be reminded of SW photos in prior threads where she is fitted with neck brace post cervical spine surgery which is also evidenced in her autopsy report:
"...There is faintly visible hardware involving the anterior aspect of the cervical spine at the level C6. ..."

Trust this satisfies the bra to bed issue.

Attachments

• 20170923_SW_Neck.jpg
    20170923_SW_Neck.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 65
“I don’t have information about any preplanning or anything like that, obviously something like this in my mind doesn’t just happen in the spur of the moment...the amount of time it takes for one human being to strangle another...credible intent to cause someone’s death...he did that three times...to say anything else other than this was an intentional deliberate killing is inaccurate to say the least.”

-Rourke / PC/ Notes
1:13:22

I'm well behind and haven't had time yet to read the last 20 pages of the last thread. I've watched the presser and read the autopsy reports. Is there anything else I've missed meanwhile, information-wise, such as interviews with any friends or colleagues?

Did Shan'ann's top match with what she was wearing on the trip home? I think I remember there was a photo taken of them at the airport waiting out the delay. Regardless, I think she was probably in bed when he strangled her. I was disappointed no questions were asked about the police dog searches, to see if they indicated at Shan'ann's bed.

We can not really tell what she has on in the last airport picture. But the autopsy did not include that she had pants on so I think she was already in bed, hence no defense wounds. And on him either. She most likely never had a chance to fight him off but I doubt we will ever know.

Wasn't the comment that CW's mother went to another rag, for money, that caused problems with the Podcast where the mother initially had her interviews?
Now expenses for hotels, or flights will not be paid for the Watts.
I bet, they wish they hadn't complained, about being on the same floor of the hotel, that Shan'ann's family were.
It was free.
Now no more freebies.
Let us see, what paid interviews might result for the Watts.
MOO.

I'm realizing now what Shanann's seemingly joking comment on FB about him eating steak "like a bachelor" was probably about... He probably fed her some BS about treating himself to a nice steakhouse dinner when she asked him about those charges on the CC. She truly was just trying to stay positive even in the face of growing evidence that something was up. She wanted to believe him, give him the benefit of the doubt. Ugh :mad:

We can not really tell what she has on in the last airport picture. But the autopsy did not include that she had pants on so I think she was already in bed, hence no defense wounds. And on him either. She most likely never had a chance to fight him off but I doubt we will ever know.

I'm going to post the "airport picture" here again so people can see it.

Attachments

• fullscreen-capture-20180904-065522.jpg
    fullscreen-capture-20180904-065522.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 240
Wasn't the comment that CW's mother went to another rag, for money, that caused problems with the Podcast where the mother initially had her interviews?
I bet, they wish they hadn't complained, about being on the same floor of the hotel, that Shan'ann's family were.
It was free.
Now no more freebies.
MOO.
Their hotel and travel expenses are paid for by Colorado...

I disagree strongly. No father, in my mind, who did NOT plan to murder his children could have carried on as easily and casually as CW did in the aftermath of these murders. Period. IMO

That's a very good point. His post-crime behavior. The very day of the murders (if he killed the girls early that morning), he's calling and disenrolling them from school.

Like he wiped his hands and said, "Ok. That's that! Next!"

This was no spur of the moment thing and no rage killing. He didn't love them.

Add that's scary! We saw the videos. He played with them. High fives them. Laughed at heir antics. Held them. They snuggled with him at times.

NOTHING concrete to suggest he didn't love them like any dad would!

These are shell people. He was acting. And used to it. It's true what Shanann's family said. He couldn't know love because you can't cast people you love aside that fast. You can dispose of your precious childrens' bodies like that if you love them.

It was all an act. So scary.

She is wearing a white top in that photo. The autopsy states she was found in a purple t shirt.

“He had one small mark on his neck that was observed on the night he was originally interviewed, we don’t know if that’s related or not, but other than that, no, we had him photographed from head to toe that night and nothing was observed that could be consistent with injuries to him as result of a struggle.”

—Mr.Bletsch (sp?)

A tidbit from the Scott Peterson trial.
Remember his mother Jackie (who is just like Chris's mom Cindy IMO) she did ask if she could give an impact statement. Jacki Peterson said she is victim too because she lost a grandchild and her daughter-in-law. She was denied by the court but I believe she was denied because she absolutely did not believe Scott to be guilty.

That's why I was shocked when Chris' parents were allowed to make a statement because, IMO, they did not feel Chris was really guilty. It was all Shanann's fault.

However, somebody must have given the Watts a very serious talking to. They did not mention anything negative about Shanann.

It was free.
Now no more freebies.
MOO.

No. One of the pod people began to act as "family representative" for the Watts family. They say they arranged the media interviews for the Mr and Mrs Watts. They also wrote a letter (email) to the judge that ended up being put into the record and officially responded to by the judge.

Then, they did a podcast where they claimed to a source who had seen the autopsy results. They talked about things that were not born out when we saw the actual results today. Radar Online picked up the story from their podcast. One of the hosts accused the other host of selling the story to Radar. The hosts are still not talking - though one has now reached out to the other and asked for reconciliation.

They had also been teasing the handwritten letter that they posted today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn